The institute offers a 4 years long B.Tech program under 6 different specializations via regular mode. NIT Patna charges a total fee of INR 5.7 Lakhs for its B.Tech program.
NIT Patna B.Tech Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates seeking admission to the B.Tech program at NIT are required to pass their 10+2 with physics, chemistry, mathematics and english as mandatory subjects.
- Candidates are required to secure at least 60% or 6.5 CGPA in aggregate.
NIT Patna B.Tech Selection Criteria
- Candidates are selected on the basis of rank secured by them in JEE Main.
- The seat allotment is done on the basis of candidate's performance in JoSAA counseling process and previous academic records and other factors.
NIT Patna JEE Main Cutoff 2021 (Expected)
|Computer Science and Engineering
|Electronics and Communication Engineering
How to Apply for JEE Main 2021?
Candidates who are eligible for admission have to take the JEE Main. The application process is given below:
- Visit the official website of JEE- Main
- Register for the online application form
- Make a note of the system-generated application number
- Create a password
- Log in again and fill out the form
- Upload scanned images of photographs and signature
- A fee of 650 INR (325 INR for reserved categories) will be charged/ It is to be paid through Debit card, Credit card, Net banking, UPI or Paytm.
- Keep a printout of the application form for future use.
For JOSAA Counseling
Candidates who have a positive JEE Main score have to go for JoSAA counselling. Follow these steps to register:
- Click on the registration page at the official JoSAA website.
- Use the JEE Main application number to log in.
- Ensure that your candidate profile is accurate.
- Click on ‘Submit changes’.
- Fill out your preferred colleges and specializations according to the list of available options.
- Lock the selected choices by clicking on ‘I agree to lock my choices’.
- Keep a printout of the page for future reference.