World University of Design is inviting applications to UG/PG/Diploma Admission 2020. Candidates can visit the official website to apply for the same. World University of Design offers B.Des, BBA, BVA and B.Arch program at the UG level and offers M.Des, MVA and MBA courses at the PG level. It also offers Diploma courses at the UG level.
World University of Design is a Private University which was established in 2018 and is located in Sonepat, Haryana.
- Students seeking admission to B.Des, BBA, BVA and B.Arch program must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from CBSE/ AISSCE/ IB/ ICSE/ State Board etc.
- Admission to B.Arch program will be granted based on the score obtained in NATA 2020/ JEE Paper 2 or other as prescribed by COA.
- For B.Des, BVA and BBA courses, admission will be offered based on performance in GAT 2020/ AAT 2020/ DAT 2020 followed by personal interview.
- Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Design/ Engineering/ Architecture or equivalent from a recognized university to pursue M.Des and MVA course from the university.
- Admission to M.Des and MVA programs will be granted based on performance in Aptitude Test followed by Portfolio/ Interview.
- For MBA program, students must hold a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized university with an aggregate of at least 50% marks.
- Admission to MBA will be granted based on a valid score obtained in WUDMAT 2020/ CAT 2020/ MAT 2020/ XAT 2020 or any approved admission test.
- Candidates who wish to pursue Diploma programs must have passed Class 12 or equivalent from CBSE/ AISSCE/ IB/ ICSE/ State Board etc.
- Admission to Diploma course will be granted based on performance in Personal Interview.
- Valid scores in CET/CAT/MAT/XAT can be considered in lieu of GAT.
- Valid scores in NIFT/ CEED or UCEED can be considered in lieu of DAT.
- Candidate can apply either through an online or offline mode of application.
Read More: World University of Design Fees Structure
Admission Highlights of World University of Design 2021
|Name of the University||World University of Design, Sonepat|
|University Type||Private University|
|Basic Admission Criteria||Entrance and Merit Based|
|Name of Entrance Test||B.Arch – NATA 2020 or JEE Main Paper 2 2020|
|B.Des, BVA and BBA – GAT/ AAT/ DAT 2020|
|MBA – WUDMAT/ CAT/ MAT/ XAT|
|Entrance Date||NATA 2020 – April 29, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 – April 8, 15 and 16, 2020|
|WUD Admission Test – April 08, 2020|
|WUD Interview & Portfolio – April 19 & 20, 2020|
|CAT 2020 – November 25, 2020|
|Declaration of Result||NATA 2020 – June 01, 2020|
|JEE Main 2020 – April 30, 2020|
|WUD Admission Test – April 24, 2020|
|CAT 2020 – Second week of January, 2020|