Washington University in St. Louis is a private research university St. Louis, Missouri, United States. Established in 1853, the university is at the forefront in producing Nobel Laureates and research pioneers.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- Over 150 undergraduate graduate and doctoral programs are offered through 7 schools and colleges.
- Popular majors are - Business, Management, Marketing; Engineering; Biological and Biomedical Sciences; Social Sciences; and Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies
- The university has a campus of 346.5 acres with 10 residence halls that can accommodate 74% of student population.
Washington University in St. Louis Admission Process
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS/Duolingo|
|Application Fee||UG programs - USD 75|
|Intake Season||November 1|
|Additional Requirements||Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support|
Applications for both UG and graduate programs are submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Student Activity Fee||524|
|Health and Wellness Fee||475|
|Typical University Room and Board||16,440|
|Typical Books and Supplies||1,010|
|Estimated Transportation Expenses||1,316|
|Estimated Personal Expenses||2,196|
- 41% of students are awarded some form of financial aid.
- Average need-based scholarship offered is of USD 43,745.
The university’s alumni network are provided benefits like career services, insurance programs, library services, store discounts and more.