University of California, Berkeley is a public research university in United States. University has gone far beyond 40,000 students in over 350 programs.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- The university offers more than 170 degree programs through its 6 schools. Most popular majors offered by the university - Social Sciences; Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies; and Computer and Information Sciences and Support Services; Engineering; Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- The Berkeley campus encompasses approximately 1,232 acres of land. It is mainly contributed to various research units.
- The university runs 12 different residence halls and 7 undergraduate halls. Undergraduate halls are located off-campus. They also have cooperative housing option for the students.
|Pre-Requisites||Official transcripts, LOR|
|Test Scores||SAT/ACT score, GRE score|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS score|
|Application Fee||Undergraduate – 75 USD, Graduate – 125 USD|
|Intake Seasons||Undergraduate – November 30, Graduate – December 3|
How to apply – Applicants may submit their online application forms at the official website of the university.
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Tuition and Fees||14,184 USD|
|Room and Board||12,822 USD|
|Books and Supplies||850 USD|
|Personal Expenses||1,832 USD|
The students are provided financial aid in the form of scholarships and grants.
- Around 54% of new students receive financial aid from the university.
- The average aid provided per student is approx. 24,516 USD.
The alumni are benefitted with various services offered under the categories of finance, food and dining, entertainment, travel and health.