Hierank Business School Noida Admission 2020: Courses, Application Form
Hierank Business School is a private B-School located in Noida, UP. The institute offers admission in BBA, BCA and B.Ed at Undergraduate level. MBA and Postgraduate Programme in Hospital Administration (PGPHA) are offered at Post-Graduate level.
Moreover, the MBA course is affiliated to Abdul Kalam Technical University, Lucknow and all the Under-Graduate courses are affiliated to Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.
- Admission to MBA and PGPHA is based on the UPSEE/CMAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA score.
- Securing admission in BBA and BCA depends upon the score in UGAT (AIMA).
- HBS, Noida grant admission in B.Ed course on the basis of the Entrance Exam conducted by the UP government i.e UP B.Ed JEE exam.
- However, the final selection for each of the above courses is based on the Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- The GD and Pi will be held at the institute’s campus.
- The application form for all the courses are open.
- Applications will be available in online and offline modes.
- The last date to fill the application form is November 31, 2019
Read about HBS Noida Courses & Fee
Hierank Business School Admission Highlights 2020
All those who aspire for admission in Hierank Business School can refer to the table below displaying details related to the institute:
|Name of the Institute||Hierank Business School|
|Also Known As||HBS, Noida|
|Courses Offered||BBA, BCA, B.Ed, MBA and PGPHA|
|Entrance Exam Accepted||UPSEE/CMAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA/UP B.Ed JEE/UGAT (AIMA)|
| CAT Registration || 07 Aug - 25 Sep, 2019 ||Apply|
| CAT Exam || 24 Nov, 2019 || - |
| CMAT Registration || 01 Nov - 30 Nov, 2019 ||Apply|
| CMAT Exam || 28 Jan, 2020 || - |
| ATMA Registration || 18 Nov, 2019 - 03 Feb, 2020 ||Apply|
| ATMA Exam || 09 Feb, 2020 || - |
| UGAT (AIMA) Registration Last date || 01 May, 2020 ||Apply|
| UGAT (AIMA) Exam || 09 May, 2020 || - |
Hierank Business School PG Admission 2020
Candidates can go through the details regarding the PG course in the table given below:
|PG Courses||MBA and Postgraduate Programme in Hospital Administration (PGPHA)|
|Duration||MBA - 2 years|
PGPHA - 1 year
|Specializations||5 specializations in MBA|
|Course Fees||INR 3,10,000/- for MBA|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||UPSEE/CMAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA Score, GD and PI|
There are 5 specializations in MBA course which are as follows:
- Human Resource
- Information Technology
- International Business
Hierank Business School PG Eligibility
The minimum requirement for PG course is prescribed beneath:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks from a UGC recognized university.
- Candidates must have a valid score in any of the following entrance exams UPSEE/CMAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA.
- Additionally, they must have good communication skills.
- Final year students can also apply.
Eligible courses for PGPHA are:
|Bachelor of Biology||Pharmacy||BDS|
Hierank Business School PG Selection Criteria
- Firstly, the institute considers the score of UPSEE/CMAT/CAT/MAT/ATMA exams for shortlisting students.
- Those who get shortlisted are called for GD and PI rounds.
- The final selection is, therefore, based on the entrance exam score and performance in GD and PI.
- Finally, the institute will prepare a merit list which will include the names of all the selected candidates.
Hierank Business School UG Admission 2020
There are 3 UG courses in the institute namely BBA, BCA and B.Ed. The eligibility and selection criteria for BBA and BCA remains the same while it differs for B.Ed. Candidates can refer to the section below in order to gain information regarding all the 3 courses.
Hierank Business School BBA/BCA Admission
The table shows essential details of both the courses in brief:
|Course Fees||INR 2,55,000/- for both the courses (BBA and BCA)|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||Performance in Past Academics, GD and PI|
Hierank Business School BBA/BCA Eligibility
To apply for any of the course among the two, one must possess the following:
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 with at least 45% marks from CBSE/ICSE/Any State Board or Council
- Also, candidates must qualified UGAT (AIMA) exam with a valid score.
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills.
Hierank Business School BBA/BCA Selection Criteria
- Applicants are shortlisted for both the courses on the basis of their UGAT (AIMA) score.
- HBS, Noida will invite the shortlisted applicants for GD and PI rounds.
- Further, the institute focuses on the entrance exam score and performance in GD and PI rounds for final selection.
- All the selected candidates will have their names listed on the merit list.
Hierank Business School B.Ed Admission 2020
Refer to the table beneath to check all the details of B.Ed course
|Course Fees||INR 1,00,000/-|
|Application Mode||Online and Offline|
|Selection Criteria||UG B.ED JEE Score, GD and PI|
Hierank Business School B.Ed Eligibility
The eligibility for the course is mentioned in the following points:
- Candidates must have qualified their Graduation with at least 50% marks from UGC recognized university.
- In addition, they must have good communication skills
- Final year students are also eligible.
Hierank Business School B.Ed Selection Criteria
- The institute shortlist students for admission in the course depending upon their UG B.Ed JEE score.
- The shortlisted candidates have to be present for the GD and PI round.
- The final selection is done on the basis of entrance exam score and performance in GD and PI.
- Lastly, Hierank Business School will publish a merit list which will contain the names of selected applicants.
How to Apply for Hierank Business School?
Candidates can apply for admission either in online mode or offline mode. The steps to apply are listed-below:
- Go to the official website of HBS, Noida
- Click on the “Click Here” link under the Apply section available on the home page.
- Enter the details in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned images of documents.
- Now proceed to pay the application fee through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- At last, submit the application form.
- Go to the official website of the institute.
- Click on the “Application Form” under the Download option available at the end of the home page.
- Now fill all the required details in the form.
- Also, paste a recent color passport size photograph in the specified space.
- Send the completed applications along with a Demand Draft of required amount of application fees on the given address:
Hierank Business School
A 42, Institutional Area
Sector 62 Noida, Gautam Budh Nagar
U.P. 201307 India
Along with an application form, candidates have to submit/send the following documents:
- Class 12th Marksheet and Certificate
- Graduation Marksheets and Degree Certificate
- Scorecard of the qualifying Entrance Exam
- Proof of Online Application Fee Payment
- Demand Draft
Hierank Business School Scholarships
Hierank Business School provide Scholarships to deserving students based on the scores obtained by them in the National Level Entrance Test called as Board Analysis Test (BAT), which is conducted by CAT 7. This test is basically a Scholarship Test and the amount offered to candidates is as follows:
- 1st Prize: INR 25,000/-
- 2nd Prize: INR 20,000/-
- 3rd Prize: INR 15,000/-
Ques. How do I reach Hierank Business School?
You can reach the institute by bus, train or air. The institute is at the following distance from any of the option you choose:
Bus - 9.1 KM from Noida Sec 35 Bus Stand
Train - 14.9 KM from Nizamuddin Railway Station
Air - 31.3 KM from IGI Airport, New Delhi
Ques. How is the campus of the institute? What facilities are available for students?
Ans. The campus has a pollution free environment with a big ground at the front-side of the institute. The institute provide spacious classrooms for serious learning, labs, library with ever growing collection of books, seminar hall, lecture theatre and hostel with all the necessities.
Ques. Does the college provide any placements for MBA course?
Ans. Yes, HBS Noida provide placement to MBA students. The highest package offered was 18 LPA and the average package was 12 LPA. Some of the top recruiters are Edelweiss, HP, Accenture, Aditya Birla, HDFC Bank, Flipkart, Aitrtel, TCS, Infosys and many more.
Ques. What was the last year cutoff of UPSEE?
UPSEE cutoff of last year was 1562 - 2118.
Click here to check the UPSEE cutoff
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College