Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology (AIMIT) Bangalore, established in 1971, offers an MBA program in eight different specializations. Admissions are based on entrance exams like MAT/ CAT / CMAT / GMAT / KMAT / PGCET with Personal Interview and Group Discussion conducted at a later stage.
AIMIT Bangalore Highlights
|Affiliation||AICTE, UGC, MHRD|
|Entrance Exam||MAT/ CAT / CMAT / GMAT / KMAT / PGCET|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
AIMIT Bangalore Courses
AIMIT offers MBA program to the candidates at the Postgraduate level. AIMIT Bangalore also offers MBA Dual Degree offered in core qualifications: MBA-Dual Specialization Degree, PGPM (Autonomous Certification), DIBP (Diploma in Business Proficiency).
Course: Management in Business Administration (MBA)
- Duration: 2 years
- Specializations: Finance, Human Resource Management, Information Technology, International Business, Retail Management, Banking and Insurance, Marketing Management and Tourism Management
- Eligibility: Students with a bachelor's degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks.
Know more about AIMIT Courses and Fees Structure
AIMIT Bangalore Admissions
Admissions at Adarsh Institute of Management and Information Technology is based on Aptitude Tests CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ KMAT/ PGCET. It is necessary for a student to clear the P.I round or Telephonic Round of Interview in order to be eligible for Admission at Adarsh.
Candidates can apply for admission by following the below-given steps:
- A notification will be released by the Institute, following which the application forms will be available on the official website.
- Application forms can also be obtained from the Adarsh AIMIT campus.
- Go to the ‘Admissions’ tab on the website, and download the application form.
- Duly filled-in application forms must be sent via post along with photocopies of all required documents, and the application fee.
- DD must be drawn in favor of ‘Adarsh Vidya Sangh’ and payable at Bengaluru.
- Bank details for online transfer are as follows:
|Account holder||Adarsh Vidya Sangh|
|Bank & Branch||Syndicate Bank, Sir PC Road Branch, Bengaluru-560018|
|IFSC/ NEFT Code||SYNB0000421|
- Application forms along with the DD and relevant documents should be sent to the following address:
Director- Admissions Admission Cell
Adarsh Institute of Management & Information Technology (AIMIT)
5th Main, Chamarajpet Bengaluru – 560018, Karnataka
The following original documents will have to be furnished at the time of reporting:
- 10th and 12th Marks sheets
- Graduation Marks sheets (All the Semesters / Years)
- Transfer Certificate (TC)
- Migration Certificate
- Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC)
- Entrance Exam Scorecard (MAT /CMAT /GMAT / CAT / KMAT / PGCET etc.
- Caste Certificate / Income Certificate (If claiming an exemption)
- 6 Passport Size photographs
Read More AIMIT Bangalore Admissions
AIMIT Bangalore Placements
The Placement cell at Adarsh provides an interface between students and industry by providing assistance to students for industry internships and final placements. It is dedicated to advising students on career options and providing them with the latest information on industry internships and final placements opportunities.
Below graph represents the increase in average package offered to students of AIMIT over the past 5 years.
At AIMIT, companies visit the campus for the purpose of the recruitment process right from the middle of the third semester. List of Visiting Companies: TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HP, Aditya Maniacs, IBM, ITC, Orange Trip, Grid India, Info Edge, Vati Technologies, etc.
Read More AIMIT Bangalore Placements
AIMIT Bangalore Facilities
- Well-equipped Classrooms: The classrooms are well-ventilated, spacious, air-conditioned, have comfortable furniture and fitted with advanced audiovisual equipment to facilitate presentations.
- Well-stocked Library: The library, housed in the learning block, is well-stocked and regularly updated with latest books and journals on management.
- Hygienic Cafeteria: Located right at the top of the learning block. Provides hygienic and delicious food.
- Wi-Fi Connectivity: Available at the learning block
- Auditorium: The college has a well-furnished auditorium, equipped with audio-visual equipment and required furniture, most suitable for organizing conferences, seminars, workshops and other academic, literary activities or cultural functions that require light and sound facilities.
- Located very close to the learning block
- Separate facilities for boys and girls
- Spacious rooms with necessary amenities
- Nutritious and hygienic food
- Wi-fi enabled to provide 24×7 access to internet
- Round the clock security
- Well connected to city through bus routes
About AIMIT Bangalore
ADARSH INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – AIMIT (Formerly known as SRN ADARSH COLLEGE, Bangalore), a Jain Institution, has been one of the Top MBA College in Karnataka. providing excellent academic delivery and infrastructure to its students. At AIMIT, we offer innovative and globally accepted programs and great opportunities for all-round development. A unique attribute of this program is 100% case-based learning.
AIMIT Bangalore FAQs
Ques. Is there any scholarship available for Students of AIMIT Bangalore?
Ans. Yes, there are scholarships available for meritorious students. There are scholarships worth INR 50 Lakhs.
Ques. What are certification programs available for students along with the degree?
Ans. Free Certification Programs like Diploma in Global Business Management, Personality Development Program and Entrepreneurship Awareness Program & Many more.
Ques. What is GSP in AIMIT Bangalore?
Ans. GSP expands to Guru Shishya Program. Concept of GSP (Guru Shishya Parampara), faculty mentoring group of students.
Ques. What are the fees for an MBA program?
Ans. Total fees for the MBA program are 5 LPA which is fees for the whole two-year duration.
Ques. What are Hostel Charges?