Calcutta Business School offers a full-time PGDM program for a duration of 2 years. The program is offered in 4 specializations:
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Financial Management
- Operations Management
- Business Analytics
|Duration of Program
|Type of Program
||CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, JEMAT
Calcutta Business School PGDM Eligibility:
Candidates seeking admission should have a graduation degree with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
Calcutta Business School PGDM Selection Process:
Calcutta Business School offers admission to its PGDM program on the basis of a valid score in CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, JEMAT score followed by group discussion and personal interview.
Candidates will be shortlisted for group discussion and personal interview based on their score in the entrance exams. The final selection will be based on Academics, Work experience, Entrance exam results, GD/PI and Psychometric test.
Candidates must have scored at least 50% marks at the undergraduate level in the relevant stream to be eligible to apply. Those appearing for their Final Year Bachelor's Degree exams can also apply if they complete their graduation requirements by June and submit their graduation results by September 30, 2021. Candidates are required to produce a valid CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, ATMA, JEMAT scorecard.
Selected candidates must provide all original documents for verification for final admission to be processed. CBS also conducts its own aptitude test CBSAT. All candidates are required to qualify in CBSAT to get selected for GD/PI round.
Key Points regarding Admission:
- No admission confirmation will be granted unless full amount of the 1st Installment of Fees is received by the Institute.
- The institute is expected to conduct an Engagement Program / Foundation Program in the month of June.
- The PGDM Session for the coming year is scheduled to begin on July, 2021
- The fees is INR 7 Lacs for 2 years. The rent for hostel is INR 60,000 per year.