Candidates who will successfully apply for AIEED 2019 can download his/her admit cards from the official website i.e. www.aieed.com. AIEED 2019 Admit Card will not be provided to the candidates by post.
- AIEED 2019 will be conducted in both offline and online mode and candidates can download their Admit Card by entering their user ID and password and then take its printout.
- AIEED 2019 Admit Card would be issued 7 days before the conduct of examination in either mode.
- Admit card should be attested by a Gazetted officer/School or College Principal.
- Candidates will have to paste the photograph on admit card same as the one affixed on the application form
- For appearing in the entrance exam, it is compulsory on the part of every candidate to produce ‘photo admit card’ of AIEED 2019 at their respective exam centres.
- AIEED 2019 Admit Card consists of essential information about the candidate who is appearing for AIEED 2019 exam.
AIEED (All India Entrance Examination for Design) is a national level entrance test, conducted by the ARCH Academy of Design. AIEED 2019 will be conducted to offer admission to various undergraduate and postgraduate designing courses. AIEED 2019 Exam can be attempted in either online or offline mode. The online examination will be conducted in the month of January 2019. The offline examination will be held in the last week of January 2019.
Dates for AIEED 2019 Admit Card
Below is the official schedule as per which AIEED 2019 Admit card will be issued:
|Last date to submit the Application Form||November 30, 2018|
|Start date for download of AIEED 2019 Admit Card||Seven Days before the examination|
|Online Exam Date||January 2019|
|Offline Exam Date||January 2019|
Steps to Download AIEED 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can download the Admit Card from AIEED 2019 exams official website, 7 days before the start of the examination. Candidate will not receive their Admit Card by post, they have to download their Admit Card online. The official link for downloading the AIEED 2019 Admit Card will be sent to the candidates’ registered mobile number.
After AIEED 2019 Admit Card has been downloaded, candidates are required to affix their photograph on the space designated for it and get it attested by a Gazetted officer/School or College Principal. Candidate should keep their Admit card with them during the examination so that they won’t face any problem while giving the exam.
- Steps to download the Admit card are given below:
- Click on the link sent to the registered mobile number
- Enter “Control Number” and “Password”
- Click on the link, “Download AIEED 2019 Admit Card”
- Download and take out at least two printouts of the Admit Card for future reference
Note: AIEED 2019 Admit Card for the online exam will contain candidate’s ID, login ID and password which shall be required by him/her at the time of the examination to successfully log in.
Details contained in Admit Card
AIEED 2019 Admit Card will contain important information with regards to the candidates giving AIEED 2019:
- AIEED Registration Number
- Admit Card number
- AIEED Application Number
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s Postal address and contact details
- Test center details
- Unique Photo ID Proof Details
- Test Timings
- Provision for Sticking Passport size photograph
- Space to get the Admit card attested.
- Login ID and Password (for Online Exam)
Documents Required on Exam Day
On the day of AIEED 2019 Examination candidates are required to bring following documents for the verification process.
- AIEED Admit Card 2019
- Candidates who do not have the attested hard copy of the downloaded admit card of AIEED 2019 and the Unique Photo ID in original will not be allowed to take the examination
- Unique ID proof in original
- Candidates are required to show the invigilator the attested Admit Card and the Unique Photo ID proof in original as and when required.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to bring/affix their recent passport size coloured photograph on the Admit card (the same which was uploaded to the application). The photograph should not be more than three months old.
AIEED 2019 Exam Centers
Candidates opting for the offline mode (Center Based Test), have to appear for AIEED 2019 on the stipulated date at one of designated exam cities listed below:
Exam Center for AIEED 2019 Online Exam
Candidates appearing for AIEED 2019 in online Mode can take the examination at Home or a cyber cafe.
NOTE: Candidates appearing for the AIEED 2019 offline examination, will be able to change in examination centre by putting a written request, at least 15 days prior to the conduct of exam. The written requests should be supported by a valid reason. All the written communication should be emailed to email@example.com.
Candidates appearing for AIEED 2019 Online examination can also put forward a written request for change of date & time slot, at least 15 days prior to the conduct of the exam.
Important Guidelines for Exam
Candidates appearing for AIEED 2019 Examination in offline mode should take note of the following instructions:
- Candidates must get their AIEED 2019 Admit card attested by a gazetted officer/school principal.
- Candidates should bring a valid photo identity card also along with their printout of the attested Admit Card on the day of examination.
- Candidates have to carry their own stationery for the examination i.e black & blue pens, pencil, eraser, steel scale, cutter, scissors, dry colour media (colour pencils/crayons/oil pastels etc.), glue stick
- Use of any electronic/computing device like a laptop, mobile phone, calculator etc. is strictly prohibited.
Candidates appearing for AIEED 2019 Examination in an online mode should take note of the following instructions:
- Candidates should immediately contact technical support team on the helpline number available on the exam website if there are any technical glitches such as power cuts, internet connectivity failure, server problems, etc.
- Candidates can send the pictures via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, in case they are having a difficult time in uploading heavy images. They must also indicate their details such as name, phone number & question no.
- The date & time slot would be cancelled for candidates who fail to appear for the exam on the scheduled date. A candidate might be given another opportunity to take the examination in case of certain unavoidable reasons or power failure. A written petition regarding the same should be sent to email@example.com at the earliest.
- Candidates will receive a confirmation SMS on their registered mobile number after successfully completing the exam online.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College