AISEEE 2019 Eligibility, Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus
AISEEE (All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam) is university level exam conducted by SCSVMV university for the admission in B.E. courses. The exam is conducted in both online and offline mode. AISEEE 2019 is tentatively scheduled from April 14 to 12, 2019 (online) and April 23, 2019 (offline). Before applying for the exam, candidates must check the eligibility criteria.
|AISEEE Eligibility||AISEEE Admit Card||AISEEE Exam Pattern|
- Candidates can fill AISEEE 2019 application form in both online and offline mode from December 15, 2018.
- AISEEE application fee is Rs.500 for non-reserved category students and Rs.250 for reserved category students.
- Exam duration for AISEEE exam is 75 minutes and a total of 90 questions have to be attempted.
- There is only 1 exam center for AISEEE 2019 exam.
- AISEEE BE counselling will be conducted in the university campus only.
AISEEE 2019 Exam Dates
AISEEE 2019 dates are to be announced yet by the official authority. But Candidates can refer to the tentative dates for the examination process of AISEEE from the table:
|AISEEE 2019 application form filling commencement||December 15, 2018|
|Last date to submit AISEEE 2019 application form||March 31, 2019|
|Online Slot booking for AISEEE exam 2019||April 05 to 07, 2019|
|Mock exam date AISEEE 2019 exam||April 10 to 12, 2019|
|Online AISEEE 2019 exam date||April 14 to 22, 2019|
|offline exam AISEEE 2019 date||April 23, 2019|
|AISEEE-2019 exam result||April 30, 2019|
AISEEE 2019 Eligibility
AISEEE has eligibility criteria defined for both the 4 year BE/B.Tech program and lateral entry programs. The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
Nationality: Any Indian national can apply for the exam. Students of foreign origin can apply for the exam if he/she has the citizenship proof issued by foreign authorities.
Age: There is no upper or lower age limit defined on AISEEE 2019 exam. Candidates must have cleared class 12 examinations.
Education Qualification for 4 year program BE:
- Must have cleared HSC examination with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks. The main subjects in qualifying examination must be physics, chemistry and mathematics.
- A good score must be obtained in AISEEE (AISEEE)/JEE/ERA (UNI-GAUGE).
Educational qualification for Lateral Entry admissions:
- B.Sc. examination must be cleared with 60% marks and must have mathematics as one of the main subjects.
- Candidate posses a diploma degree in Engineering.
Educational qualification for Part –Time BE ( EEE / Mech / ECE / E&I / Civil ) programs:
- A diploma in engineering degree.
- 2 year of work experience in the industry.
AISEEE 2019 Application Form
AISEEE 2019 application form can be filled in the online mode or offline mode. There are 4 steps involved in the filling of application form which are listed below:
- Filling the application form.
- Uploading the scanned copy of the documents.
- Payment of the application fee.
Step 1: Registration:
- Open the official website: http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in/Admission/index1.html.
- Submit the details of name, email id, mobile number and password.
- Select the details of state and city from which you are applying for the exam.
- Enter the captcha code displayed on the screen in the text box.
- Click on the checkbox and accept to receive the alerts regarding the application form submitted.
Step 2: Filling of AISEEE application form in online mode:
- Select the option “B.E/B.Tech (full time)” button.
- Open your email ID and obtain the details of the registered user ID and password.
- Log in to the system with the user Id and password.
- Click on Submit button and fill the details of educational qualification.
Step 3: uploading the scanned copy of photo & signature
Upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature as per the specifications asked. The size must be less than 50KB and the image format must be JPEG or JPG.
Step 4: Payment of application fee
- Click on the final submit button and download a copy of the completely filled application form. The application fee details are as follows:
|Progammes Name||Application Form Fee (for all categories except SC/ST||Form Fee for SC/ST|
|Engineering & Technology (All Courses)||500||250|
AISEEE 2019 application form filling in offline mode:
If aspirant wishes to fill the BE application form he/she may obtain a copy of the form in offline mode from one of the designated centers.
For filling application form through offline mode candidates have to follow the following steps:
- Obtain the AISEEE 2019 application form from one of the centers.
- Fill the application form completely, paste the passport size photograph and attach a copy of the important documents.
- Attach a draft of application fee in favour of AISEEE University.
- Application Fee will be same as of online mode.
- Deposit the application form, at the designated center.
AISEEE 2019 Admit Card
AISEEE 2019 admit card for admission to the BE/BTech program will be available on the official website. Candidates have to bring a photo ID proof along with the admit card on the day of the exam. Candidates are required to download the hard copy of the admit card.
Details mentioned on the admit card are:
- Date of birth
- Father’s name
- Examination center name
- Code of exam center
Steps to download the admit card:
- Go to the official website.
- Look for the link that reads “AISEEE admit card 2019” or “AISEEE 2019 admit card”.
- Click on the link and enter the details of the registration number.
- Click on the “submit” button.
- Download the admit card to your system and take the printout for the future reference.
AISEEE 2019 Exam Pattern
AISEEE 2019 will have 3 sections in the exam. The total duration of exam is 75 minutes. Every section has to be completed in the duration of 25 minutes. There is no negative marking in the exam. For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded. The exam will be conducted in online mode and offline mode. In online mode candidates can give exam from home and in offline mode reporting to the campus is compulsory.
|Mode of Examination||Online/ offline|
|Number of Questions||90|
|Duration of Exam||75 minutes|
|Sections in Paper||3|
AISEEE 2019 Syllabus
AISEEE 2019 exam paper will be designed from the 12 syllabus as defined by the central board of examination. All the topics are important but some preferred topics from each section are as follows:
Important topics in physics:
|Unit name||Percentage weigtage|
|Centre of Mass, Momentum and Collision||5|
|Simple Harmonic Motion||5|
|Wave Motion and String Waves||5|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||5|
Important topics in Mathematics:
|Unit name||Percentage weightage|
|Probability and Statistics||7|
Important topics in Chemistry:
|Hydrogen and its Compounds||Variable|
|Isomerism of Organic Compounds||Variable|
|Qualitative Salt Analysis||Variable|
|Alkyl Halides and Aryl Halides||Variable|
|Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives||Variable|
Important books for preparation of AISEEE
Candiadets can refer the books which they are referring for the JEE Main exam. We have listed out the books for the exam:
|Subject||Book name- author||Publisher||ISBN code|
|Chemistry||A Textbook Of Organic Chemistry For Jee Main & Advanced 8 Edition (English, Paperback, Dr. R K Gupta)||Arihant||9789352031184|
|Chemistry||Wiley's J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry for JEE (Main & Advanced), 2017ed 1 Edition (English, Paperback, Sudarsan Guha||Wiley India Pvt Ltd||9788126548750|
|Chemistry||modern approach to chemical calculations (English, Paperback, R. C. Mukherjee)||Bharati Bhawan Pub.& Dis.||9788177096415|
|Mathematics||Objective Mathematics (Two Vol Set) 4/e PB (Sharma R D)||Dhanpat Rai Publications||9789383182169|
|Physics||Concepts Of Physics 1 –HC Verma|
Bharati Bhawan (P & D)
|Physics||Concepts Of Physics 2-HC Verma|
Bharati Bhawan (P & D)
|Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics||Challenger Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics for JEE Main & Advanced (11th edition)- Er. Deepak Agarwal, Dr. J. B. Yadav, Er. Anoop Srivastava||Disha Publication||9789385576492|
AISEEE 2019 Result
AISEEE 2019 result will be declared in the online mode only once the exam is over. It will be available in the end of May 2019. The result and score card can be accessed by entering the details of application number and password.
Steps to download the score card:
- Open the official website http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in/.
- Look for the tab AISEEE 2019 result.
- Click on the link for AISSEEE 2019 result and click on submit button after entering the application number and password.
- Download the AISEEE score card on the system.
AISEEE 2019 Counselling
AISEEE counselling will be conducted in the order of rank as displayed in the merit list. There are small amount seats available in each course, so generally seats are filled in the first round of counselling. Candidate must download the counselling letter from the official website before appearing for the counselling.
Steps to download the counselling letter:
- Open the official website: http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in/admission/index.html.
- Enter details of user Id and password to get access to the counselling letter.
- Download the counselling letter to your system. Take a copy of the same along with the list of important documents to the counselling center.
List of important documents for counselling
- Mark sheet and passing certificate of class 10 and class 12 examinations
- AISEEE admit card & score card hard copy
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate for reserved category candidates
- 4 Passport Size photograph
- Birth certificate
- Aadhar card
- TC (Transfer certificate) from the previous institution.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College