AISEEE 2019 Results will be declared in April/May 2019. Candidates interested in applying for B.Tech courses in SCSVMV University for the academic session 2019-19 need to appear for AISEEE conducted by the University itself every year.
- AISEEE 2019 will be conducted in the third and fourth week of April, 2019 and AISEEE 2019 Results will be officially released on the official website of the University by April end or May beginning 2019.
- The names of the successful candidates of the entrance test or the merit lists will also be displayed on the notice board of the Office of Admissions, SCSVMV University.
- Admission to the University is purely on the basis of merit and performance of the entrance test.
Important Dates for AISEEE 2019 Result
Candidates can go through the Dates for AISEEE Results:
|Mock exam date AISEEE 2019 exam||April 10 to 12, 2019|
|Online AISEEE 2019 exam date||April 14 to 22, 2019|
|offline exam AISEEE 2019 date||April 23, 2019|
|AISEEE-2019 exam result||April 30, 2019|
How to check SCSVMV 2019 result?
As already mentioned, the results of AISEEE 2019 will be announced by the first week of May 2019. The results will be announced both online and offline. Students can download the results from the website or they can visit the university campus to see the names displayed on the notice board. Follow the steps carefully to check your AISEEE 2019 results.
- Visit the official website: http://www.kanchiuniv.ac.in
- Check on the “New” Notifications Tab on the home page.
- Click on the relevant link “AISEEE 2019 Results”.
- You will be directed to a new page wherein you have to enter your registered user ID and password.
- Once done, your result will be displayed on the screen.
- Save and Print your Results
Details on Score Card
The score card consists of the name of the student, his application number and his qualifying status. The score card will be available for all candidates who have appeared for the exam.
- Name of Candidate
- Application number
AISEEE 2019 Merit List
Merit Lists of all candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance exam will be displayed on the notice board of the Office of Admissions, SCSVMV University. Candidates can visit the campus in person to know their results. The merit list is also available online at the official website www.kanchiuniv.ac.in. Candidates have to log in with their registered User-id and password to know the merit lists. Depending on the performance of the candidate, the university also offers scholarships to bright candidates. Also, candidates will be called for the counselling based on their ranks in the merit list.
AISEEE 2019 Cutoff
Cut-off is the minimum qualifying marks required to get admission into the college. For different courses, there are different cut-offs. The cut-off is decided by the concerned authority of the SCSVMV.
- This is based on the marks obtained in HSC, highest and lowest marks scored in the entrance test, the previous years’ trend and so on.
- Depending on all these factors, a minimum cut-off marks or percentile is fixed upon for admission for the various courses in the university.
- While for the regular UG courses, the marks in the entrance test and in the class 12 board exam are considered, for engineering courses, class 12 board results along with the scores in All India Sankara Engineering Entrance Exam (ASIEEE) or JEE Mains Ranking are considered.
AISEEE 2019 Counselling
When the AISEEE 2019 gets over in April 2019, the university will release the AISEEE 2019 result on its official website in the last week of April or first week of May 2019.
- Those candidates who qualify the exam will be called for counselling.
- Counselling for all UG courses will be conducted at SCSVMV University, Enathur, Kanchipuram.
- All candidates invited for counselling must be accompanied by the parents to attend the session.
- Call letters will be sent to the successful candidates by post.
- Successful candidates can also download the call letter from the website.
- Candidates will be called for counselling as per their order of merit in each course.
- At the time of counselling, candidates shall be required to submit all the documents in original for verification, failing of which, they will not be given admission.
- There is no permission for change of date / time of counselling. However, due to unforeseen circumstances and unavoidable reasons, a candidate can attend counselling on another date and time during the counselling period with prior permission of “The Chairman, Admissions 2017, SCSVMV University”. This however depends on the availability of seats on that day.
- Candidates who do not attend the session have to forego their claim for admission.
- Unfilled seats and vacancies will be announced later on in the website but no personal intimation will be sent to candidates for counselling. So candidates are requested to keep a check on the website periodically for such notifications.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College