Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Application Form (Released), Eligibility and How to Apply?
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Application Form can be filled in online mode only. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the university. Candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria to get admission through PGAT 2020. The exam will be conducted from May 20 to June 5, 2020.
- Application fee for the exam is INR 600 and 300, for general category and other students, respectively.
- Only candidates who possess a graduate degree in a relevant field will be eligible to appear for the exam.
- Candidates entering misleading or incomplete information will be rejected straight away.
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Dates
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Exam Dates
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Application Form as been released on March 25, 2020. Let’s take a look at the schedule of Allahabad University PGAT 2020:
|Commencement Online/Offline Registration||March 25, 2020|
|Closing of Online/Offline Registration||April 25, 2020|
|Admit Cards will be available from||One week before the Admission Test|
|Date of Entrance Examination||May 25, 26, 27, 2020|
|Result Declaration||June 15, 2020|
Allahabad University PGAT Eligibility
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Eligibility
Candidates need to fulfill the following eligibility criteria in order to get admission through PGAT 2020. Candidature of a candidate shall stand canceled at any stage in case he/she is found to be ineligible for the admission test.
- Age Limit: There is no set age limit specified for a candidate to appear for the test.
- Number of Attempts: Candidate can attempt the exam as many times as he wants as there are no attempt specific rules laid down by the University.
- Academic Qualifications: Candidates who have appeared/passed the qualifying graduate examination of the University of Allahabad or Examination of a University/Institution recognized by UGC.
How to fill Allahabad University PGAT Application Form
How to fill Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Application Form
Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Application Form can be filled through online mode only, from the official website of Allahabad University. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for Allahabad University PGAT:
- Visit the official website of Allahabad University, which is www.allduniv.ac.in.
- From the home page, click on - ‘AU Admissions 2020.’
- Four different kinds of tests will be shown there, candidate has to selected PGAT 2020 and proceed further.
- Select the class/course for which they want to apply.
- From here open the application form and start filling the details in the form.
- After filling all the details upload your photograph and signature.
- Once uploaded, click on the submit button.
- Candidates are advised to preview the application form before clicking on the submit button, so that any error, if present, can be removed.
- After clicking the submit button candidates will be directed to payments page.
- Make the payment through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- Application fee for Allahabad University PGAT 2020 is INR 600 for General Category students and INR 300 for all other categories.
- After making the payment, application form is complete. Candidates are advised to have a print out of the successfully submitted application form for future reference.
Guidelines to fill Allahabad University PGAT 2020 Application Form
Candidates must know that application form once submitted cannot be altered. Also, the application fee once paid is non-refundable. Therefore, candidates are advised to be totally attentive while filling the application form as they cannot revise it later.
Here are some guidelines which candidates can follow while filling the application form:
- Details to be entered in the application form must be as same as other certificates like Class 10 certificate.
- Candidates must use the preview button before submitting the form.
- It is always advisable to read the Information Brochure and Guidelines given on the website before starting to fill the application form.
- Candidates should take a print out of the form after completing it.
- Candidates must know that maximum size of scanned photograph and signature can be 80kb and these are to be uploaded in JPG format.
- Not entering details or entering wrong details may lead to rejection of application form.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College