Allahabad University PGAT 2018 Application Form can be filled in online mode only. Interested candidates can visit the official website of the university and fill the application forms till second week of May 2018.
- Application forms for Allahabad University PGAT 2018 are expected to release from third week of April 2018.
- Application fee the exam is INR 600 and 300, for general category and other students, respectively.
- Only candidates who possesses a graduate degree in relevant field will be eligible to appear for the exam.
- Candidates entering misleading or incomplete information will be rejected straight away.
Allahabad University Post Graduate Admission Test 2018 is a test conducted by Allahabad University for admission in various post graduate courses being offered by the university. Allahabad University PGAT 2018 is to be conducted in two phases, where each test is for different type of courses.
Allahabad University PGAT 2018 Dates
Allahabad University PGAT 2018 Application Form will be released in third week of April 2018, which may continue up to second week of May 2018. Let’s take a look at the expected schedule of Allahabad University PGAT 2018:
|Issue of Notification for ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY PGAT 2018 2018||Second week of April 2018|
|Start of filling of online application form||Third week of April 2018|
|Last date of filling online application form||Second week of May 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||First week of June 2018|
|Exam date for ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY PGAT 2018||Second and thid week of June 2018 (both phases)|
|Declaration of Result||Fourth week of June 2018|
|Start of Counseling for different courses||July 2018|
How to fill Allahabad University PGAT 2018 Application Form
Allahabad University PGAT 2018 Application Form can be filled through online mode only, from the official website of Allahabad University. Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for Allahabad University PGAT:
- Visit the official website of Allahabad University, which is www.allduniv.ac.in.
- From the home page, click on - ‘AU Admissions 2018.’
- Four different kinds of tests will be shown there, candidate has to selected PGAT 2018 and proceed further.
- Select the class/course for which they want to apply.
- From here open the application form and start filling the details in the form.
- After filling all the details upload your photograph and signature.
- Once uploaded, click on the submit button.
- Candidates are advised to preview the application form before clicking on the submit button, so that any error, if present, can be removed.
- After clicking the submit button candidates will be directed to payments page.
- Make the payment through Net Banking, Credit or Debit Card.
- Application fee for Allahabad University PGAT 2018 is INR 600 for General Category students and INR 300 for all other categories.
- After making the payment, application form is complete. Candidates are advised to have a print out of the successfully submitted application form for future reference.
Know About Allahabad University PGAT 2018 Admit Card
Guidelines to Fill Allahabad University PGAT 2018 Application Form
Candidates must know that application form once submitted cannot be altered. Also, application fee once paid is non refundable. Therefore, candidates are advised to be totally attentive while filling the application form as they cannot revise it later.
Here are some guidelines which candidates can follow while filling the application form:
- Details to be entered in the application form must be as same as other certificates like Class 10 certificate.
- Candidates must use the preview button before submitting the form.
- It is always advisable to read the Information Brochure and Guidelines given on the website before starting to fill the application form.
- Candidates should take a print out of the form after completing it.
- Candidates must know that maximum size of scanned photograph and signature can be 80kb and these are to be uploaded in JPG format.
- Not entering details or entering wrong details may lead to rejection of application form.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College