University of Allahabad will declare PGAT result in November 2021, on its official website. Candidates will be able to check the result by entering roll number and registration number on the official website. Allahabad University PGAT 2021 will be conducted in September-October 2021 (tentatively), in two-phase.
- The result will be declared on the university’s official website ie allduniv.ac.in
- The result will be declared on the basis of marks obtained by candidates in the exam.
- The shortlisted candidates are entitled for admission into the university.
- Counselling and seat allotment process is done after the merit list is announced for Allahabad University PGAT 2021.
Important Dates of Allahabad University PGAT 2021
All the important dates regarding Allahabad University PGAT 2021 are tabulated below:
|Allahabad University PGAT 2 2021 Result||October 2021|
|Allahabad University PGAT 1 2021 Result||November 2021|
|Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Merit List||October 2021|
|Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Counselling||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
How to Check Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Result
Allahabad University released the results of Postgraduate Admission Test. The results are available only in the online mode. Note that the merit list is published as final result. Steps to check Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Result are:
- Go to the official website of Allahabad University and click on Admission Tab.
- Links stating “PGAT 1 2021 Result” and “PGAT 2 2021 Result” will be available in notification bar.
- Click on relevant link(s). The result will be available in PDF file format.
- Check your score from the merit list. Note that only qualified candidates will find their name in the merit list.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Merit List
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Rank List is announced on the same day with the results on the official website of Allahabad University. Candidates whose names appear in the merit list are eligible to participate in the counselling session to get admission in the University courses.
- Merit list is available only in online mode.
- Candidates whose names appear on the merit list will be allotted.
- Students can check their rank by entering their Login ID and Password on the official website.
- The list is prepared in descending order, with student getting maximum marks on the top of the list.
- There are five lists namely List I, II, III, IV and V.
- Being in the list does not guarantee a seat in the University; it simply makes the candidate eligible to appear in the counselling sessions.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Cut Off
Cut off is the minimum score that is needed for appearing Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Merit List. Candidates who score higher than the cut off are included in the merit list. Students have to score above the cut off marks in AU PGAT paper to get their name included in the merit list. However, getting into the list does not mean that they will surely get admission into the college.
There are different Cut off scores for different courses like M.Sc., M.A. and M.Com. They are released one by one in the scheduled time.
Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Counselling
The counselling meeting will be organised by the Allahabad University, for the allotment of seats to the eligible candidates.
- The candidates whose names appear in the merit list are called for counselling of Allahabad University PGAT.
- Depending upon the number of vacant seats, number counselling rounds are held.
- The admission in the counselling session is held on the basis of result and merit list of Allahabad University PGAT 2021.
- Candidate whose name appears in List I is called first for counselling and same order is followed.
- Candidates, who are allotted seats in the round of counselling, have to report to the Principal/Head/Dean of the allotted college with the applicable documents and certificates.
- Aspirants should be physically present at the time of counselling.
Candidates are disqualified if they are not present for Allahabad University PGAT 2021 Counselling in person.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.