ANUPGCET 2019 entrance test, also called Acharya Nagarjuna University Post Graduate Common Entrance Test is a state level exam that will be led by Acharya Nagarjuna University (ANU), Gunter in May 2019. University will release ANUPGCET 2019 admit card/admission ticket for the enlisted applicants tentatively in the first week of May 2019.
- Just those applicants who have successfully completed their online application form and paid the application fee will be qualified to get to the admit card of ANUPGCET.
- The admit card will include Candidate's Name, Roll Number, Photo, Signature, Examination Venue and Date.
- Applicants without the admit card won't be permitted to appear for the test.
- Candidates are required to download them admit cards through the official website of the university using their login ID and password created at the time of registration.
ANUPGCET 2019 Important Dates
The last date to fill the complete application form with the fee will be second week of April 2019. After successful completion of the application form, the candidates would be able to download their admit cards through official university website by the first week of May 2019. ANUPGCET 2019 will be tentatively scheduled in the first week of May 2019.
|Last date to fill application form||Second week of April 2019|
|Release of admit card/Hall ticket||First week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||First week of May 2019|
How to download ANUPGCET 2019 admit card?
Once the University discharges the admit card on its site, candidates will have the access to download and print it. Applicants can download their admit cards from the official site of the University. The means to download the admit card are specified beneath.
- Visit the official site of the University.
- Enter your Registration Details.
- Tap on download Admit Card connect.
- The admit card will be shown on screen. Download the record and print it.
Details on the Admit card/ Hall ticket
Candidates must note that following details will be mentioned on AUNPGCET 2019 admit card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Roll No.
- Exam Date
- Exam Centre
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
ANUPGCET 2019 EXAM CENTRES
There will be only three Exam Cities for the ANUPGCET 2019 which are listed below:
Instructions regarding ANUPGCET 2019 Exam Centers
- Candidates ought to need to specify the Center code and Name of his/her decision in Online Application Form.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one Test are encouraged to select an indistinguishable Center from there is a probability of conflict of dates and timings.
- Demands for change of any sort of Test Center and Subject selected by the Applicants in the Application Form won't be considered under any conditions.
- The last allocation of the Examination Center will be chosen by the Directorate of Admissions.
A Date, Time and Venue of Test Center will be given in the Hall Ticket. Candidate can get and download their Hall Tickets and Schedule of Entrance Examination from the official gateway www.anudoa.in/www.anu.ac.in. Any development in the above material is transferred to the entryway; it will be advised to the candidates through SMS/E-mail.
Error in downloading Admit Card
In case the applicants finds any issue in downloading the ANUPGCET 2019 admit card online through the site, he/she should contact the Institute's authority for the resolution of the issue. The applicant should take the underneath given strides:
- Write an application to the Controller of Examination (operations), Acharya Nagarjuna University. The application should highlight the primary issue confronted in downloading the admit card.
- The candidate must send the ANUPGCET 2019 Application Form, confirmation of the installment of use charge along his/her application.
- The candidate should send the application in any event before 5 days of the ANU PGCET to the accompanying location: NH16, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522510.
ANUPGCET 2019 Exam Day Instructions
- Applicants are coordinated to bring the two printouts of the admit card at the day of examination.
- Applicants need to attach the passport size photo on both the duplicates of admit cards of ANUPGCET 2019. It should be noticed that the photo to be utilized on the admit card should to be same as to which was uploaded at the time of online form filling.
- One duplicate copy of the admit card should be given over to the concern examiner for the University records though as other copy should be held by the candidate for getting it signed by the examiner.
- In the event of any disparity found in the data, the candidate would not be permitted to sit for the exam.
- Candidate must convey a legitimate and unique and substantial Photo Identity Proof which coordinates the name, parentage and different points of interest as given in the ANUPGCET 2019 application form.
Note: Candidates can utilize any of the accompanying records as an Id evidence:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- DOB certificate
- Driving License
Use of any electronic device inside the examination center is entirely disallowed. Any candidate who acquires the cell phone, whatever other specialized gadgets, adding machines or some other electronic devices inside the examination center would be not permitted to sit for the examination.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College