AP EDCET 2020 Application Form(Extended); Apply Online @apedcet.nic.in
AP EDCET 2020 application form has been made available from March 14, 2020 at the official website. Candidates will be able to submit the application form without late fee by registering them and after making application fee payment and filling details before May 20, 2020. Candidates also have to upload scanned images of photograph and signature in JPEG format.
- Candidates need to secure 50% marks in the qualifying examination to become eligible. Check AP EDCET Eligibility
- General category candidates have to make payment of INR 600 whereas SC/ST category candidates need to pay INR 400.
- Candidates must carefully fill all the required details in the application form. Once the application form is submitted candidates are not allowed to make any changes.
AP EDCET 2020 Application Dates
Given below are the important dates for AP EDCET 2020 candidates can check:
|Online Application Process begins from||March 14, 2020 |
|Last Date to submit Application Form without late fee||May 20, 2020(Extended)|
|Last Date to submit Application Form with late fee of INR 500||To be announced|
|Admit Card will be available from||To be announced|
|AP EdCET 2020 Exam Date||August 05, 2020(Revised)|
AP EDCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. A candidate who is not able to satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria will not be considered for the admission process and his/her form will be rejected. Given below is the prescribed eligibility criteria candidates can check:
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidates must be an Indian
- Candidates must belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh
- Candidates must satisfy the Local / Non Local status requirement according to AP GO MS NO 103
- Minimum age to apply for AP EDCET is 19 years as on July 1, 2020.
- There is no upper age limit to apply.
- Candidates should have completed a three year degree course in B.Sc / B.A / B.Sc Home science / B.C.A / B.Com / B.B.M.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have passed (or appearing) B. Tech/ B.E with Mathematics/ Science as one of the subjects and have secured 55% marks.
- Candidates need to secure at least 50% marks to fill AP EDCET 2020. Reserved category candidates need to secure 40% marks.
How to Fill AP EDCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates can fill the application form online from the official website. The application process includes registration, application fee payment, filling details and uploading of images in the application form. Given below are the steps to fill AP EDCET 2020 Application form candidates can check:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of AP EDCET
- Click on link ‘Apply for AP EDCET 2020’
- Candidates have to fill the credentials like:
- Candidates Name
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Password, etc.
- After filling all the credentials click on ‘submit’
- Candidates must secure the received registration number and password.
- Candidates can Login via registration number and password for further process.
Step 2: Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to make payment to submit the application form successfully.
- Login to the candidates portal using registration number and password
- Click on the link ‘Pay Application Fee’
- Candidates can make payment via AP Online/TS/Credit Card/Debit Card
- Select the suitable payment mode for fee payment
- Candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway page.
- Enter all the details
- Proceed for payment
- Print the Fee Receipt
Step 3: Filling details in Application form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the application form:
- Basic details
- Educational details, etc.
Step 4: Uploading of Images
- Login to the candidates portal
- Upload scanned images by clicking on ‘choose file’
- Select the images of signature and photograph one by one
- Click on ‘next’
- Click on Upload’ to upload the images.
- Scanned images must be in .jpeg format
Step 5: Print the AP EDCET 2020 Application Form for future references
Retrieving Registration Number and Password
Candidates can complete the Application process after login to the candidate’s portal. If candidates forget the login credential they can retrieve with the help of following steps candidates can check:
- Visit the official website AP EDCET
- Go to the candidate’s login page
- Click on ‘Forget Password’
- Password regeneration page will appear
- OTP will be generated on the registered mobile number
- Enter all the details
- Reset your password and login with new password.
AP EDCET 2020 Application Fee Payment
AP EDCET 2020 Application Form will not be submitted without the payment of application fee. Candidates have to make payment online for successful submission of Application Form. The fee once paid will not be refunded.
Candidates can make payment through online mode by various methods given below:
- AP Online
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
General category candidates have to make payment of INR 600 and reserved category candidates will get relaxation in fee payment. Reserved category candidates need to make payment of INR 400.Given below is the fee for AP EDCET 2020 Application form candidates can check:
Details in Application Form
Given below are the details candidates have to fill in the application form candidates can check:
- Stream of Application
- Qualification details:
- Qualifying examination
- Year of passing
- Personal details:
- Candidates name
- Mothers name
- Fathers name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Minority Category
- Annual income of parents
- Study details:
- Place of study
- SSC roll number and year of passing
- Inter roll number and year of passing
- Mobile number
- Adhaar Card Number
- Email ID
- Test center preference
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College