AP LAWCET 2019 APPLICATION & REGISTRATION
STATE LEVEL ONLINE TEST
AP LAWCET Application Form: Registration for the law entrance exam will begin in March 2019. Indian nationals falling on the lines of local/ non-local status can visit the official portal (sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet) to apply for the exam. Check AP LAWCET Eligibility
The entire admission procedure has the following timeline-
|Commencement of online application||Last week of February 2019|
|Last date for form submission (without late fee)||3rd week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with INR 500 late fee)||4th week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with INR 1000 late fee)||Last week of March 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with INR 1500 late fee)||1st week of April 2019|
|Last date for form submission (with INR 5000 late fee)||2nd week of April 2019|
|Release of AP LAWCET Admit card||1 or 2 weeks before the exam|
|AP LAWCET 2019 Exam date||May 6, 2019 (Released)|
Download Free AP LAWCET Sample Papers
Candidates need to satisfy the following criteria to be eligible for the test-
Check detailed AP LAWCET Eligibility
Tabulated below are mandatory details with documents that need to be referred at the time of filling in AP LAWCET Online Form:
|TS/ AP Online Center Transaction ID|
(if payment is made via TS / AP Online Center)
|Receipt form from TS / AP Online/ Citizen Services Center|
|Qualifying Examination||Degree’s Hall Ticket No./ Marks Memo|
|Hall Ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent||SSC/ Equivalent Certificate|
|Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-Local)||Issued certificate|
|Income of Parents (Income less than 2 lac)||Issued income certificate|
|Category (SC/ST/BC etc)||Caste certificate|
|Special Category (NCC/ Sports/ CAP etc)||Certificate issued by Competent authority|
Other Details/ Documents required are as follows:
The steps to follow to submit the application form without any hassle are as following-
Before starting the registration, a stipulated fee has to be paid by the candidate as per their category. Payment can be through debit/ debit card and or AP Online. After clicking on Fee Payment Tab, a fee payment webpage will be displayed as shown in the screen.
The following details need to be furnished in the required fields:
|Qualifying Examination Hall ticket Number||Name|
|Mobile Number||Date of Birth|
|Entrance Exam (LAWCET 5 year/ LAWCET 3 year)||Fee Amount|
Application Fee of AP LAWCET 2019
|Fee Amount (3-Year/ 5-Year LLB)||INR 750|
|Processing Fee||INR 59|
|Total Fee||INR 809|
The candidate can start filling the application by selecting the tab “Fill Application (only after fee payment)” tab. Listed below are details that are to be mentioned in the form:
1. Candidate’s Details: Enter candidate’s name, DOB, gender, mother’s name, and father’s name.
2. Qualifying Exam: specify qualification (LLB/ Degree in any other stream/ Class 12). Also, mention other related information like hall ticket number of qualifying exam and place of study.
3. Entrance Exam: In this field, select the law entrance exam they want to give - PGLCET/ LAWCET- 5 Year/ LAWCET- 3 Year
4. Photo and Signature: upload the photograph and signature as per the specifications mentioned below:
5. Regional Center for Test: Choose the preferable AP LAWCET exam center from the drop-down list.
6. Category: select a category you belong to as per the Caste certificate - OC/ BC-A/ BC-B/ BC-C/ BC-D/ BC-E/ SC/ ST. Also, any candidate belonging to the special category (NCC/ CAP/ Sports) needs to select the appropriate category.
7. Local Area Status: Choose the local area you belong to under this column:
8. Minority/ Non-Minority: Candidates belonging to the minority group (such as SC/ ST/ OBC) must click the “Minority” button and those belonging to non-minority group (General category students) need to click the “Non-minority” button.
9. Address: Provide your permanent address.
10. Class 10th: Enter class 10th education details such as board, hall ticket number, month and year of passing, and place of study.
11. Physically Challenged: It requires details of the type of physical challenge a candidate has (if applicable) - Visual Handicapped/ Hearing Impaired/ Ortho Handicapped.
12. Class 12th: Enter Standard 12th education details such board name, hall ticket number, month and year of passing, as well as place of study.
13. Annual Income of Parents: Select the annual income category under which their parents fall – Below One Lakh/ Between One Lakh and Two Lakhs/ More than Two Lakhs.
After filling in AP LAWCET application form, click on the checkbox, “I accept the Terms and the Conditions” and press the “Submit” button.
After successful submission of application form and fee, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
The details asked in the application are as follows-
|Name||Candidate’s name not exceeding 50 characters|
|Gender||female, male, or others|
|Contact||permanent address, temporary address, e-mail address, phone number and an alternative phone numbe|
AP LAWCET Committee provides candidates with an option to edit specific fields in the online form. It is usually a 5 days window.
CATEGORY 1: Items that CANNOT be CHANGED, but written request can be made to the CONVENER, AP LAWCET through email with valid documents to email@example.com
|Issues||Documents to be submitted with application form|
|Stream||Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket|
|Name of Candidate||SSC Mark Lists|
|Date of Birth (as per SSC/ Equivalent)|
|Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket||Scanned Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket|
CATEGORY 2: Items that CAN be CHANGED during the time frame provided
|Qualifying Examination||Local Area Status|
|Qualifying Exams year appearing/ passing||Non-Minority/ Minority|
|Medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam||Annual Income of the Parents|
|Place of Study Intermediate/ Degree/ LLB||Study Details|
|Mother’s Name||Intermediate/Degree/LL.B Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing|
|Birth State/ Birth District||Address of Correspondence|
|Gender||Mobile/ Email ID|
|Community||Aadhaar Card Details|
|Special Category||Place of Study SSC/Intermediate/Degree/PG/LL.B|
The application fee can be paid via online and offline mode. The steps for each mode is given below:
Note: Preserve Payment reference ID (after payment) for future correspondence.
Alternatively, candidate can pay the registration fee by cash at any one of the APONLINE / TSONLINE centers. A list of APONLINE / TSONLINE centers is provided in the HOME page under the head payment centers.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College