AP LAWCET Eligibility mandates a candidate to be an Indian National who satisfies local and non-local status of AP. Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) defines the criteria for 5 year and 3 year LLB program. Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu has scheduled AP LAWCET 2019 for April 19.
General Eligibility Criteria for AP LAWCET 2019
The following eligibility criteria are applicable on applicants of both programs- 5-year LLB and 3-year LLM.
On the basis of Residence
- Indian citizen who is native resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Indian citizen and whose one or both parents were domicile of Andhra Pradesh
- Indian citizen and whose both or any one of the parents had studied Andhra Pradesh
On the basis of Age Limit
For the state level law entrance examination, the authorities have set no upper age limit for a candidate to apply online.
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for 5-year LLB Program
Law aspirants willing to pursue a 5-year LLB program from APSCHE must fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
Candidates should be minimum of 17-years of age at the time of the exam.
- Candidates are required to have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from any recognized state or central board.
- Minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam is needed for students of General/OBC category to appear for the exam.
- Candidates of SC/ST category are required to have a minimum of 40% aggregate in the qualifying exa
AP LAWCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria for 3-year LLB Program
Any candidate wishing to pursue masters in law from APSCHE need to meet the criteria mentioned here.
A candidate should be minimum of 21 years of age at the time of the exam
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration from any discipline and from a State or Central university
- Candidates belonging to General/ OBC category must have a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam
- Candidates of SC/ST category are required to have a minimum of 40% aggregate in the qualifying exam.
- Candidates who are in the final year of college can apply for the program if they satisfy other eligibility requirement
AP LAWCET Eligibility for LLM Program
- A candidate must have completed a graduation degree in 10+2+3 format.
- The minimum qualifying percentage is 45 percent marks in the qualifying examination.
- In case a candidate does not have the graduation degree, then they should have passed an additional degree/ post-graduation with 45% marks.
- Candidates of reserved category of SC/ST category must have 40% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College