AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Date (Released), Eligibility, Registration, Syllabus
AP LAWCET 2019 is scheduled for May 6 in a single session (2:30 pm – 4 pm). Indian National satisfying local/ non-local status requirement as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions can apply online in March 2019. Register now!
- SK University will hold the exam across 16 regional centers in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The exam (3-year LLB/ 5-year LLB) will consist of 120 MCQs to be completed within 90 minutes. Check AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
- The official schedule for AP LAWCET 2019 will be released shortly at sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet.
Highlights of AP LAWCET
|Exam Name||Andhra Pradesh Common Law Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu on behalf of APSCHE|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|AP LAWCET Official website||https://sche.ap.gov.in/lawcet|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Total Seats||3-year LLB course- 3750 seats|
|5-year LLB course (Integrated)- 1920 seats|
|Mode of Exam||Computer Based Test|
|Validity of AP LAWCET Score||One year|
|AP LAWCET Participating Colleges||+ 50 law colleges|
|AP LAWCET Helpdeskemail@example.com | 08554-255055|
Upcoming Law Exams
|Exam Name||Exam Date||Reference Link|
|TS LAWCET 2019||May 26, 2019||Click Here|
|CLAT 2019||May 12, 2019||Click Here|
|MH CET Law 2019||April 21 & May 11, 2019||Click Here|
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Schedule
Check the official AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Dates below:
|Release of AP LAWCET 2019 Notification||March 5, 2019|
|Commencement of AP LAWCET 2019 Registration||March 9 – April 10, 2019|
|AP LAWCET Form Correction window||April 8 – April 9, 2019|
|Availability of AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019||April 12, 2019|
|AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Date||May 6, 2019 (Released)|
|Release of AP LAWCET Result||April 25, 2019|
AP LAWCET Eligibility 2019
The eligibility norms for the examination are set by APSCHE. Before applying, check the standards mentioned below:
On the Basis of Nationality
- Candidates belonging to the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates whose parents have studied in Andhra Pradesh or any one parent is a domicile of AP.
Educational Qualification for LLB (3 years)
- a Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration from any discipline
- a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam (40% for SC/ST candidates)
- final year candidates are also eligible to apply for AP LAWCET
Educational Qualification for LLB (5 years)
- Intermediate graduates or equivalent exam from any recognized board.
- a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate in the qualifying exam (40% for SC/ST candidates)
- Final year candidates are also eligible to apply for the law examination
AP LAWCET Age Limit
- There is no prescribed upper age limit for AP LAWCET 2019.
- The minimum age to apply for the exam is 21 years.
Check AP LAWCET Eligibility
AP LAWCET Application Form 2019
AP LAWCET Application Form Dates: Releasing shortly!
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP LAWCET.
Step 2: Click on ‘Apply Online’ link
Step 3: Pay the application fee via AP Online/ TS Online/ E-Seva/ Debit/ Credit Card
Step 4: Fill details- Candidate’s Details, Academic Details, About Exam, Uploading of Documents etc. Check Steps to Scan & Upload Photo and Signature
Step 5: Click on ‘Submit’ tab and preview the form before finally submitting it.
Click Here AP LAWCET Registration
AP LAWCET Application Fee
The application fee for the programs is as follows:
|AP LAWCET Program||Fee (INR)|
|AP LAWCET 3 year||750|
|AP LAWCET 5 year||750|
AP LAWCET Form Correction
Form Correction Dates: Releasing shortly!
A one-time facility will be provided to make corrections in the application form of AP LAWCET. Candidates can make few corrections via online mode and others by making a written request to the Convener.
Category 1 – Particulars that CANNOT be changed by candidates, but written request via email with valid supporting documents to the Convener (firstname.lastname@example.org) can be made to affect the corrections.
|Correction Name||Supporting Documents|
|Stream||Hall Ticket of Qualifying Examination|
|Photograph||Passport size colored Photograph|
|Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.||Qualifying Exam Hall Ticket No.|
|Community/ reservation category||Certificate issued by Competent Authority|
|Candidate’s Name||SSC Mark List|
|Date of Birth|
Category 2 – Particulars that CAN BE changed online by the candidate.
|Type of Exam||Local Area Status|
|Qualifying Exam – year of Appearing/ Passing||Annual Income of Parents|
|Medium of Instructions in Qualifying Exam||Non Minority/ Minority|
|Place of Study – Intermediate/ Degree||Study Details|
|Mother’s Name||SSC Hall Ticket No.|
|Birth State||Birth District|
|Gender||Address for Correspondence|
|Special Reservation Category||Mobile/ Email ID|
|Intermediate/Degree Hall Ticket Number & Year of Passing||Aadhaar Card details|
AP LAWCET Hall Ticket 2019
Release of AP LAWCET Admit Card 2019: Releasing shortly!
The admit card is issued to successfully registered candidates. It is available on the official website. You can download it using your registration ID and date of birth. The document will contain the following details:
- Roll no. of candidate
- Registration no. of candidate
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s Name
- Candidate’s photograph
- Exam venue
- Category of candidate (as mentioned in the Application form)
- Date and time of AP LAWCET exam
- Reporting time at the exam center
- List of documents to be carried on the exam day
- Exam Day instructions
Download AP LAWCET 2019 Admit Card
AP LAWCET Exam Centers 2019
The exam centers for EAMCET exam are pre-defined by coordinating body. All the major venues are indicated in the following map:
AP LAWCET Exam Pattern
AP LAWCET 2019 Exam Date: May 6, 2019 (Released)
Common Entrance Test will be a Computer Based Test, having objective type questions. A candidate’s aptitude in the Law subject is tested through this examination.
- As per AP LAWCET Exam Pattern, there are 120 questions to be completed within 90 minutes.
- Maximum marks that can be scored is 120.
- Each question carries 1 mark and there is no provision of negative marking.
Tabulated below is the section-wise distribution of questions for AP LAWCET:
|Section||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A: General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Part B: Current Affairs||30||30|
|Part C: Aptitude for the study of Law||60||60|
Download Free AP LAWCET Sample Papers
AP LAWCET Syllabus
APSCHE does not release any official syllabus for the law examination. As per previous year question papers, we have curated the syllabus for the Common Entrance Test.
- Standard of questions in 5 year LLB will be of the Intermediate level (10+2 Class).
- Standard of questions in 3 year LLB will be of Graduate/ Degree level.
|General Knowledge||History of India, Geographical knowledge of India, Indian Culture and Heritage, Indian Polity, Basics of Indian Economy|
|Current Affairs||For this subject candidate needs to cover Indian and International Current affairs about Politics, Judiciary System, Economy, Sports, Entertainment, Awards, and Appointments.|
|Mental Ability||Syllabus for Mental Ability includes general reasoning topics such as Blood relations, Number series, Coding-Decoding, Syllogisms, Direction Sense, Sitting Arrangements, Analogies, Alphabet Series, Data Interpretation, Sequencing, Visual Puzzles|
|Aptitude for Study of Law||For this section candidate should have the ability to comprehend various facts, figures and legal principles which will be given to the question. Candidate will have to mark the best possible answer for the given case as per the question asked.|
Check AP LAWCET Syllabus
AP LAWCET Answer Keys
- The answer keys are released in online mode.
- Along with the keys, exam paper and response sheets are also provided to cross-check the responses.
- There is a provision to challenge or object to any of the questions after cross-checking the responses.
After the procedure of rectifying, the university will release the final answer key of AP LAWCET 2019.
AP LAWCET Result 2019
AP LAWCET 2019 Result Date: Releasing shortly!
- The result of AP LAWCET 2019 is expected to release in the last week of June 2019.
- AP LAWCET Scorecards will be available on the official website.
- Scores for the law exam is valid for 1 year only.
- Nearly 50 Law-Schools in India accept AP LAWCET Result.
How to Check AP LAWCET 2019 Result?
The results will be announced on the official website of APSCHE. Keep handy your roll number, application form number and password to check the same. Steps to check APLAWCET result are as follows:
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP LAWCET
Step 2: Click on the link for ‘APLAWCET 2019 Results’
Step 3: Enter the Login ID, Roll Number, Password and Date of Birth
Step 4: Check your result and take a print out of the same.
In case where two or more candidates score the same marks then tie-breaking criteria are followed. It is as follows:
- Higher marks in Part C of APLAWCET 2019 will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still remains, candidate who has more marks in Part B will be ranked higher.
- If the tie still remains, candidate who is older (with respect to age) will be given preference.
AP LAWCET Rank Card
The rank card will be available for download on the official website of the law entrance exam after one week of results being published by the authorities. Steps to view APLAWCET 2019 Rank Card are listed below:
Step 1: Visit the official website of APLAWCET 2019.
Step 2: Click on ‘View Your Rank Card’ link.
Step 3: Enter APLAWCET hall ticket number, registration number and date of birth (in dd/mm/yyyy) format.
Step 4: Click on ‘View Rank Card’ button.
Step 5: View the rank card and take clear print it.
AP LAWCET Counselling 2019
AP LAWCET 2019 Counselling Date: Releasing shortly!
Candidates having their names in the merit list are eligible to participate in the admission procedure. Merit list will be published at the official website of APLAWCET 2019. There are two stages involved in the counselling procedure viz.
Stage 1 – Document Verification
In this stage, report at the designated Help Line Centers to get all the documents verified. After successful verification, candidates can then proceed to Stage 2 of APLAWCET Counselling.
Document/ Certificates Required for Counselling
- AP LAWCET 2019 Rank Card
- AP LAWCET Hall Ticket
- Memorandum of marks of SSC or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks of Intermediate or equivalent
- Memorandum of marks in Qualifying Examination
- Provisional / Degree Certificate of Qualifying Examination
- Study / Residence Certificate for the previous 7 years of study to prove as local candidate of a particular area of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or Non-Local
- Integrated Community Certificate (In Case of SC/ST/BC Caste Certificate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Income Certificate (obtained on or after 1-1-2019 for Scholarships)
Stage 2 – Exercising Web Options
It is an online mode, candidates are required to select the colleges as per their preference. It is suggested to go through details of participating universities before submitting the options.
Read more about AP LAWCET Counselling Procedure
AP LAWCET 2019 Counselling Fee
The processing fee for admission procedure varies as per candidate’s category. It is tabulated below:
|Category||LAWCET Counselling Fee|
AP LAWCET Counselling Centers 2019
|Ananthapuramu||Sri Krishnadevaraya University|
|Guntur||Acharya Nagarjuna University|
|Tirupati||SV University (old MBA building)|
|Visakhapatnam||Andhra University, Counselling Center|
|Srikakulam||Dr. BR Ambedkar University|
AP LAWCET 2019 FAQs
Ques. Is there any official contact address to discuss my queries related to AP LAWCET?
Ans. Yes, the AP LAWCET 2019 Contact Information is as follows:
APLAWCET and AP PGLCET Office
Department of Law,
Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Anantapur-515003 (AP) India.
For Technical Queries: 9393 711 110
Phone Number: 08554-255055
Ques. I am an Intermediate graduate (Class 12th student) of Andhra Pradesh open board, am I eligible to appear for AP LAWCET?
Ans. If you are an Indian Citizen from AP and clear the criteria of minimum qualifying examination, then you are eligible to apply online for AP LAWCET 2019.
Ques. Is there any option to write AP LAWCET in offline mode?
Ans. No, the exam will be conducted in online mode only. Therefore, there is no option to attempt the exam in offline mode.
Ques. What is the age limit to appear for the exam?
Ans. As per the official notification and the Supreme Court’s order, there is no age bar to appear for LAWCET 2019.
Ques. Is there any requirement of computer skills for appearing in AP LAWCET 2019?
Ans. Law aspirants’ appearing for AP LAWCET only needs to operate the computer mouse. Therefore, having basic knowledge about the same is all that is required.
Ques. Can I apply to different law schools with AP LAWCET Scores?
Ans. No, ranks obtained in APLAWCET are valid for admissions in 3 year and 5 year law programs offered in law colleges of Andhra Pradesh state only for the 2019-2019 academic session. Check Colleges Accepting AP LAWCET Scores
Ques. What is the official website for AP LAWCET 2019?
Ans: The official website of AP LAWCET 2019 is www.sche.ap.gov.in/
Ques. Can we apply for AP LAWCET 2019 via any offline mode?
Ans: No, the application form for AP LAWCET 2019 is available online only.
Ques. What is the local/domicile eligibility for AP LAWCET 2019?
Ans: Only candidates living in Andhra Pradesh can apply for AP LAWCET 2019. For the same reason you are required to enter Ration Card number of the family.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College