AUCET 2021 exam dates will be announced soon and the exam is likely to be held in the month of May 2021. Official Notification and AUCET 2021 Application Form will be released simultaneously on the official website of Andhra University tentatively in the 3rd week of March 2021.
Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. It is conducted for admission to various post-graduate courses in the field of Teaching, Commerce, Science, Humanities, Management, etc offered by the colleges affiliated with Andhra Univerisity and Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam.
- The application fee for candidates of General Category is INR 600. Candidates must possess a valid 10+2 certificate to apply for the test.
- AUCET 2021 will be conducted in paper pen mode.
- The minimum pass percentage for general category candidates is 50%. Check AUCET 2021 Eligibility
- The question paper consisted of 100 objective type questions to be attempted in 90 minutes. Check AUCET Exam Pattern
- AUCET 2021 Admit Card will be released a week before the commencement of exam.
AUCET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Andhra University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Admission Andhra University|
|Exam Date||May 2021|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Courses Offered||M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry)|
|AUCET Helpline||0891-2573441 | email@example.com|
AUCET 2021 Exam Dates
The registration and exam dates for AUCET 2021 are by the authorities. The table below enlists all the important dates related to the exam:
|Release of AUCET 2021 application form||March 2021|
|Closure of online application||April 2021|
|Closure of online application with late fee of Rs 1000||April 2021|
|AUCET 2021 Form Correction||April 2021`|
|Release of AUCET 2021 Admit card||May 2021|
|AUCET 2021 Exam Date||May 2021|
|Declaration of AUCET 2021 Result||June 2021|
|AUCET 2021 Counselling||July 2021|
AUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
AUCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria as issued by the Directorate of Admission Andhra University are mentioned below:
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and must hold a valid proof of the state’s residency as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh State, Educational Institutions 1974.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board as equivalent to as Andhra University with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates who have appeared/appearing for their final year examination in 2021 only are eligible.
- There is no age limit to appear for AUCET 2021.
- The maximum eligible age to apply for a fee reimbursement for reserved classes (SC/ST) is 34 and for EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates is 30 years.
How to fill AUCET 2021 Application Form?
The application form can only be filled online. The steps to apply for AUCET are mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website www.audoa.in.
- Fill in all the personal details listed below to register:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Candidate’s Mobile No.
- Valid E-Mail id
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th)
- Parent’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
- Aadhaar No
- Click on Register. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Login with the credentials received.
Step 2: Filling up AUCET 2021 Application Form
- Click on the link “AUCET 2021 Application Form”.
- Fill in the personal and educational details asked.
- Select a security question and answer it.
- Click on Submit.
- Download and take a print out of the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
Candidates must upload the scanned copies of the following documents in the application form:
|Document to be uploaded|
|Passport size photograph||Migration certificate|
|10th standard mark sheet||12th class passing mark sheet|
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
AUCET 2021 application fees can be paid online using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. The catgory wise application fee is given in the table below:
|SC/ST/ PH||INR 500|
AUCET 2021 Admit Card
AUCET 2021 Admit Card will be released online on the official website of Andhra University in June 2021. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can download their admit cards through following steps:
- Go to the official website of Andhra University.
- Login using Registration No. and Password.
- Click on Download AUCET 2021 Admit Card.
- Download and take a print of the admit card.
- Paste a passport size photograph on it.
Details on AUCET 2021 Admit card
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Details of AUCET 2021 examination
- Date, Time and venue of the entrance test
- Important instructions to be followed on the day of examination.
DISCREPANCY IN ADMIT CARD
In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately report to Andhra University office located in Vishakhapatnam. They can either contact the authorities via email or by sending a complaint through post.The address and e-mail id is mentioned below:
Visakhapatnam - 530 003,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
AUCET 2021 Exam Centers
- AUCET 2021 will conducted across 8 cities in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates have to select their preference of center while filling the application form.
- No request regarding the change of exam center will be entertained after the submission of application form.
|Exam Cities||Exam Cities|
AUCET 2021 Exam Pattern
AUCET 2021 Exam Pattern helps students in the better preparation of the entrance exam. Following is the detailed explanation of AUCET Exam.
- AUCET Entrance Test is conducted through offline mode only i.e. it is a pen paper based test.
- Total time duration to complete the test is 1 hour 30 minutes
- The questions in the paper are comprised of objective type multiple choice.
- The paper is available in English language only
- The questions are asked from the subjects such as Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Geology, Humanities & Social Sciences, and English
- For every correct answer, students will be awarded by 1 mark
- Candidates are free to attempt all the questions because there is no negative marking for the wrong attempt
- No marks will be deducted or given for un-attempted questions.
AUCET 2021 Results
- AUCET 2021 Result will be released in June 2021.
- The result will be declared on the official website www.audoa.in as merit list.
- On the basis of results, seats will be allotted to students for various colleges. By following the below steps, candidates can access AUCET 2021 results:
- Visit Andhra University official website
- Check for AUCET 2021 Result on the bottom left corner.
- Click on “AUCET 2021 result”.
- The Result will be displayed in the form of Merit List.
- Download AUCET 2021 Result for future reference.
Details on AUCET 2021 score card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Total marks of the paper
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Overall cut off category wise
- Total marks scored by the candidate
AUCET 2021 Cut off
The minimum marks required for qualifying in AUCET 2021, as stipulated by the conducting authority is mentioned in the table below. There will be no rounding off marks to the nearest whole number. Candidates who score more than or equal to the stated cut off will be eligible for further rounds in the admission process.
|Category||Minimum Cut off Percentage|
AUCET 2021 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of a tie between marks scored by two or more candidates following criteria will be followed to select the preferred candidate:
- Candidates who secured more marks in their 10+2 examination will be preferred.
- If the tie still exists, candidate older in age shall be given preference.
AUCET 2021 Counseling will begin in the month of July 2021. The registration for counselling can be done online at audoa.in. After registrations candidates will have to upload documents for verification, Subsequently, web options are to be filled. After the conclusion of choice filling process, seat allotment results will be released. AUCET 2021 Counselling process is completely online.
- Candidates who score more than or equal to the stated cut off will be called for AUCET Counselling.
- Candidates have to register on the official website for counselling.
- Candidates will be alloted date and time slot for counselling category wise.
- Candidates will be alloted colleges on merit cum preference basis.
- To confirm admission in a college and course of their choice, candidates must pay the admission fee within the stipulated time limit.
- Candidates must carry the following documents for verification during the counselling session:
|Documents for AUCET 2021 Counselling|
|Valid government id proof||AUCET 2021 admit card|
|AUCET 2021 score card||10th standard mark sheet|
|12th standard mark sheet||Migration certificate|
|Character certificate||Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC)|
|Four recent colored passport size photographs||Special certificates such as NCC, NSS, PH, Sports|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.