AUCET 2019 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Date, Syllabus
Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. It is conducted for admission to post-graduate courses offered by the colleges affiliated with Andhra Univerisity and Dr BR Ambedkar University, Srikakulam. AUCET 2019 will be held in the first week of May.
AUCET 2019 Application Form is now available at audoa.in. The last date for submission of online application form without late fee is April 21. The application fee for candidates of General Category is INR 600. Candidates must possess a valid 10+2 certificate to apply for the test.
|AUCET 2019 Eligibility||AUCET 2019 Exam Pattern||Top colleges accepting AUCET Score|
- AUCET 2019 will be conducted in paper pen mode.
- The question paper will consist of 100 objective type questions to be attempted in 90 minutes.
- AUCET 2019 result will be declared in the third week of May.
- The minimum pass percentage for general category candidates is 50%.
AUCET 2019 Highlights
|Exam Name||Andhra University Common Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Directorate of Admission Andhra University|
|Exam Date||Second week of May 2019|
|Exam Mode||Offline mode|
|Courses Offered||M.Sc., M.A., M.Com., M.H.R.M., M.J.M.C., M.L.I.Sc., M.P.Ed., M.Ed., M.Tech, M.Sc 5 -Year Integrated Courses in Geology and Chemistry (Applied Chemistry)|
|AUCET Helpline||0891-2573441 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
AUCET 2019 Exam Dates
While the registration dates for AUCET 2019 are announced, the exam dates are yet to be declared by the authorities. The table below enlists all the important dates related to the exam:
|Release of AUCET 2019 application form||March 22, 2019|
|Closure of online application||April 21, 2019|
|Closure of online application with late fee||April 30, 2019|
|Release of AUCET 2019 Admit card||May 04, 2019|
|AUCET 2019 Exam Date||May 13, 2019|
|Declaration of AUCET 2019 Result||May 21, 2019|
|AUCET Counselling Date 2019||May 29, 2019|
AUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
AUCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria as issued by the Directorate of Admission Andhra University are mentioned below:
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidates must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should belong to the Andhra Pradesh state and must hold a valid proof of the state’s residency as subsequently amended in the Andhra Pradesh State, Educational Institutions 1974.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board as equivalent to as Andhra University with minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved categories).
- Candidates who have appeared/appearing for their final year examination in 2019 only are eligible.
- There is no age limit to appear for AUCET 2019.
- The maximum eligible age to apply for a fee reimbursement for reserved classes (SC/ST) is 34 and for EBC/Minorities/Disabled candidates is 30 years.
How to fill AUCET 2019 Application Form?
Candidates can apply for AUCET 2019 from March 22- April 21 (April 30 with late fee). The application form can only be filled online. The steps to apply for AUCET are mentioned below:
Step 1: Registration
- Go to the official website www.audoa.in.
- Fill in all the personal details listed below to register:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s DOB (DD/MM/YYYY)
- Candidate’s Mobile No.
- Valid E-Mail id
- Year of Passing (10th, 12th)
- Parent’s Name
- category (SC/ST/ OBC/General)
- Aadhaar No
- Click on Register. A confirmation email will be sent to the registered email ID.
- Login with the credentials received.
Step 2: Filling up AUCET 2019 Application Form
- Click on the link “AUCET 2019 Application Form”.
- Fill in the personal and educational details asked.
- Select a security question and answer it.
- Click on Submit.
- Download and take a print out of the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
Candidates must upload the scanned copies of the following documents in the application form:
|Document to be uploaded|
|Passport size photograph||Migration certificate|
|10th standard mark sheet||12th class passing mark sheet|
Step 4: Payment of Application Fee
AUCET 2019 application fees can be paid online using Debit card/Credit card/Net banking. The catgory wise application fee is given in the table below:
|SC/ST/ PH||INR 500|
AUCET 2019 Admit Card
AUCET 2019 Admit Card will be released online on the official website of Andhra University on May 4. Candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can download their admit cards through following steps:
- Go to the official website of Andhra University.
- Login using Registration No. and Password.
- Click on Download AUCET 2019 Admit Card.
- Download and take a print of the admit card.
- Paste a passport size photograph on it.
Details on AUCET 2019 Admit card
- Name of the applicant
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Details of AUCET 2019 examination
- Date, Time and venue of the entrance test
- Important instructions to be followed on the day of examination.
DISCREPANCY IN ADMIT CARD
In case of any discrepancy, candidates must immediately report to Andhra University office located in Vishakhapatnam. They can either contact the authorities via email or by sending a complaint through post.The address and e-mail id is mentioned below:
Visakhapatnam - 530 003,
Andhra Pradesh, India.
AUCET 2019 Exam Centers
- AUCET 2019 will conducted across 8 cities in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Candidates have to select their preference of center while filling the application form.
- No request regarding the change of exam center will be entertained after the submission of application form.
|Exam Cities||Exam Cities|
AUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- AUCET will be conducted in offline mode.
- The question paper is comprised of 100 objective type questions.
- Time duration to complete the paper is 90 minutes.
- For every correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded.
- There is no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Geology, English, Physical Sciences, and Humanities and Social Sciences etc.
Check Detailed AUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
AUCET 2019 Results
- AUCET 2019 Result is expected to be released on May 21, 2019.
- The result will be declared on the official website www.audoa.in as score cards.
- On the basis of results, seats will be allotted to students for various colleges. By following the below steps, candidates can access AUCET 2019 results:
- Visit Andhra University official website
- Login using valid credentials
- Click on “AUCET 2019 result”.
- Score card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download AUCET 2019 Result for future reference.
Details on AUCET 2019 score card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Date of Birth of the candidate
- Total marks of the paper
- Marks secured by the candidate
- Overall cut off category wise
- Total marks scored by the candidate
AUCET 2019 Cut off
The minimum marks required for qualifying in AUCET 2019, as stipulated by the conducting authority is mentioned in the table below. There will be no rounding off marks to the nearest whole number. Candidates who score more than or equal to the stated cut off will be eligible for further rounds in the admission process.
|Category||Minimum Cut off Percentage|
AUCET 2019 Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of a tie between marks scored by two or more candidates following criteria will be followed to select the preferred candidate:
- Candidates who secured more marks in their 10+2 examination will be preferred.
- If the tie still exists, candidate older in age shall be given preference.
AUCET 2019 Counselling
- AUCET 2019 counselling will be conducted in the month of June.
- Candidates who score more than or equal to the stated cut off will be called for the counselling process.
- Candidates have to register on the official website for counselling.
- Candidates will be alloted date and time slot for counselling category wise.
- Candidates will be alloted colleges on merit cum preference basis.
- To confirm admission in a college and course of their choice, candidates must pay the admission fee within the stipulated time limit.
- Candidates must carry the following documents for verification during the counselling session:
|Documents for AUCET Counselling|
|Valid government id proof||AUCET 2019 admit card|
|AUCET 2019 score card||10th standard mark sheet|
|12th standard mark sheet||Migration certificate|
|Character certificate||Community certificate (SC/ST/OBC)|
|Four recent colored passport size photographs||Special certificates such as NCC, NSS, PH, Sports|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College