AUCET 2021 Application Form will be released on the official website of Andhra University in online mode. AU will declare the exam dates along with official notification in the month of March 2021. Candidates of General Category must pay INR 600 as application fee (INR 500 for reserved category). Before applying candidates must go through AUCET 2021 eligibility criteria laid down by the university.
- Possession of a valid 10+2 certificate is mandatory to apply for the test.
- Successfully registered candidates can download AUCET 2021 Hall Ticket.
- Shortlisted candidates are called for final selection to postgraduate courses in Arts, Science, Law and Engineering.
AUCET 2021 will tentatively be conducted in the month of May 2021, The exam is administered and conducted by Andhra University to admission in various UG and PG courses in institutes affiliated with Andhra University.
AUCET 2021 Application Form Dates
The registration dates for AUCET 2021 has been announced. The table below enlists all the important dates related to the exam:
|Release of AUCET 2021 application form||To be announced|
|Closure of online application||To be announced|
|Closure of online application with late fee of Rs 1000||To be announced|
|AUCET 2021 form correction window||To be announced|
|Release of AUCET 2021 admit card||To be announced|
How to Fill AUCET 2021 Application Form?
Students can fill AUCET 2021 application form online by visiting the official website. Students must keep the following information ready for filling the details in AUCET 2021 application form:
- Percentage of marks and year of passing of qualifying examination
- Hall-Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth as per SSC record.
- Caste certificate in case of SC/ ST/ BC candidates.
- PH/ NCC/ NSS/ Sports/ CAP etc.
- Parental income up to 1 lakh or up to two lakhs or more than two lakhs.
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Recent digital colour photograph and Signature.
Steps to Apply for AUCET 2021
Step 1: - Registration
- Open the official website of Andhra University i.e. audoa.in.
- Click on AUCET 2021 icon
- Click on the Registration Link for filling online AUCET 2021 application form.
Step 2: - Fill Details
- Enter your personal details like Name, Surname, Mother’s Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address, State, Country etc.
- Click on the Register and Proceed button.
- Upload Passport Size Photograph and Signature. Photograph & Sign should be in “.jpg” format.
- Select the test centre to write the exam.
- Enter the SSC Roll No, Month & Year of Passing.
- Select the parents annual Income.
- Select the special Reservation Category, first language and second language.
- Enter period of study, Institution and District from IX to Degree third year.
- Click on the Preview button.
Step 3: - Submit form
- After reviewing the application form, if there is any modification required then students can click on “Back-To Edit” button.
- Otherwise, click on Save & Print button.
- After the successful submission of application form, students will receive a message on their mobile number i.e. “Your Application is Submitted Successfully with Application Number”.
- Take the printout of the application form for payment process.
Step 4: - Payment of Application Fees
- If students will choose Proceed to pay Online then they have to wait for 2-3 hours.
- General category candidates have to pay the application fees of amount INR 600/- whereas, reserved category candidates have to pay application fees of amount INR 500/-.
- Students can pay the application fees using any Bank Credit or Debit card of through Net Banking
- Enter the details and click on the Pay button for payment
- After successful payment of the application fees, students will get SMS on their registered mobile number and also get an e-mail to registered e-mail ID.
- Now students can download and take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Details in AUCET Application Form 2021
Students must fill the details on the application form as per the below-mentioned filling criteria: -
|Details Asked||Filling criteria|
|Candidates Name||Name should be written according to the SSC/X Standard/ Equivalent Records|
|Date of Birth||Date of Birth should be written in the format DD/MM/YYYY|
|Address||Enter the communication details|
|Category||Choose category from General/ OBC/ SC/ ST|
|Are you physically challenged?||Select Yes/ No|
|Marital Status||Select options from Married or Unmarried|
|Gender||Choose among Male, Female, Transgender and Other|
AUCET 2021 Application Form Correction
- Andhra University will open the form correction window after completion of registration process.
- Students can edit limited fields only.
- In case of corrections to be made beyond the last date, candidates can contact the higher authorities or can visit the university regarding form correction at:
Address – Director
Directorate of Admissions,
Vijayanagar Palace, Vishkhapatnam – 530017
Contact No – 0891 2573441
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
AUCET 2021 Eligibility
Students must check eligibility of AUCET Exam before appearing in the entrance examination. Following is the detailed explanation of AUCET 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- Candidates should be an Indian National.
- There is no age restriction for AUCET.
- Those who have already passed the qualifying degree examination or who have appeared for the final year examination.
|M.Sc||Biochemistry||Must possess Bachelor’s degree in B.Sc/ B.Sc (vocational) Chemistry/ Biochemistry as one of the three subjects and B.Sc (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control|
|Biotechnology||Must possess B.Sc/ B.Sc (Vocational) with any two of the following subjects like Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Microbiology, Environmental Sciences, Human Genetics, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Mathematics and B.Sc (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control|
|Agriculture Biotechnology||Must possess B.Sc/ B.Sc (Vocational) with any two of the following subjects like Botany, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Horticulture, Agriculture, Forestry, Genetics, Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Seed Technology, Zoology and B.Sc (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control|
|Horticulture & Landscape Management|
|Environmental Sciences||B.Sc/ B.Sc (Vocational) with Chemistry and any of the two life sciences subjects as B.E.M/ B.Sc (Agriculture) or B.Sc (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control|
|Foods, Nutrition & Dietetics||B.Sc with any life sciences subject, B.Sc (Vocational) with Food Science & Quality Control and B.Sc with Nutrition as one of the subject|
|Botany||B.Sc Botany with any other two science subjects including vocational subjects|
|Human Genetics||B.Sc with any of the three following subjects like Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Genetics, Human Genetics, Biotechnology, Microbiology and Medical Lab Tech.|
|M.Sc||Marine Biology and Fisheries||B.Sc/ B.Sc Vocational Zoology and any other two science subjects|
|Coastal Aquaculture & Marine Biotechnology|
|-||Microbiology||B.Sc/ B.Sc (Vocational) with combination of any two of the following subjects like Microbiology, Biochemistry, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Human Genetics, Environmental Sciences, Home Science, Dairy Sciences, Fisheries, App. Nutrition, Nutrition & Dietetics, Biotechnology, Medical Lab Technology, Public Health, Nursing, Plant Protection, Agriculture and Horticulture, Forestry, B.Sc. Agriculture, B.Sc. Home Science|
|Physics||B.Sc with Physics, Mathematics and any other non-biological science subject|
|Meteorology||B.Sc with Physics and Mathematics|
|M.Sc Chemistry||Analytical Chemistry||B.Sc/ B.Sc (Vocational) with Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry as one of the subjects|
|Chemistry and Analysis of Food, Drugs & Water|
|M.Com||-||Possess B.Com and BBM degree|
|MA||Applied Economics||BA with Economics as one of the subjects|
|Ancient History & Archaeology||BA with History or BFA|
|History||BA with History or B.A.L.|
|Philosophy||Any Graduate degree recognized by AU|
|MHRM||-||Any Graduate degree recognized by AU|
|Journalism & Mass Communication|
|MA Mass Communication & Media Studies|
|MA offered in Law College|
|M.P.Ed||B.P.Ed of the university or B.P.Ed or B.P.E of any other recognized|
|M.Tech||Atmospheric Science||M.Sc in Meteorology or M.Sc in Physical Oceanography, M.Sc in Physics & Mathematics or Applied Mathematics|
|M.F.A||Sculpture||B.F.A in Sculpture|
|Painting||B.F.A in Painting|
|Print Making||B.F.A in Print Making|
|M.Ed||Special Education||B.Ed Special Education with 50% aggregate marks|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.