BHU Law Entrance exam is conducted by Banaras Hindu University. The exam will be conducted in May 2018. The university will validate the data and notify the date for download of admit card. Admit card is a mandatory document for any exam and candidates will not be permitted to write the exam without the admit card. BHU Law Entrance Exam admit card will contain basic information of candidates like name, date of birth, center code, test code, signature and photograph and the same will be used for verification process. The university reserves the right to disqualify candidates if there are any discrepancies found in the admit card.
The following factors are important and should be checked once the card is downloaded
- The name in the card should be the same as in the legal documents and the spelling should be the same
- The center code allotted will be the venue selected at the time of application
- The signature of candidates is unique and it should match at all times
- The photo used in the card should be professional and recent
Candidates are advised to retain the Admit card till the time of admission.
Candidates can download the BHU Law Entrance Exam 2018 Admit Card in the month of April 2018. Candidates can refer to the other related dates to the exam which are listed below.
|Exam Announcement||February 2018|
|Last date for Application Submission||March 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||April 2018|
|Correction of Admit Card, if any||April 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
It is mandatory to carry the list of documents instructed by the university at the time of examination and admission
How to download BHU Law Entrance Exam Admit Card / Hall Ticket?
BHU Law Entrance Exam 2018 Admit card can be downloaded from the university website. The step by step instruction for downloading the form is as follows
- Visit the official online application portal of Banaras Hindu University.
- Scroll down the page and go to the Admit Card download box.
- There will be three boxes – for UET & PET, SET and Practical.
- Select on the ideal exam and a new page will load.
- The page will have a column and it will ask for the registered email Id and Registration number.
- The registered email ID is the email used at the time of applying for the entrance test.
- The registration number will be generated post application and the details will be sent via email.
- Click the search button after filling the details.
- The webpage will the admit card will load.
- Click on the download button to save the card in your computer.
- Take a print out or two and carry it with you at the time of the examination.
Note: There will be no postal dispatch of the admit card
Details on Admit Card / Hall Ticket
The following details will be mentioned in the admit card and needs to be verified by the candidate at the time of download
Need More Help In BLAT 2018 ? Write To Us
- Full name of the candidate with initials
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Date and session of the examination
- Examination Centre code
- Exam code
- Exam Duration
- Signature of the Candidate
- Space for Invigilator Signature
Discrepancy in Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
Candidates is strongly advised to check all the data printed on the Admit Card at the time of download. If there are any changes to be made, the candidate is advised to contact the Controller of Exam, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi through email or post. In case of any queries, you can write to email@example.com. or call at 08574 587668
BHU Law Entrance Exam Admit card will contain all the information mention in the above session. The candidates are asked to check each of the above information with spelling. The details given in the legal documents like School certificate, Degree Certificate is final and binding. Kindly check the details with these documents to avoid stress on the exam day. If the candidate requires a change in exam centre, the same has to request to the board well in advance to help them make necessary considerations. Check the format of the date of birth followed by the university. Time is a crucial part of the process. Hence intimate the University well in advance. Last minute corrections will not be permitted at any cost.
Documents Required with Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
The candidates are required to carry a copy of the below mentioned documents for verification process. The original of the document should be carried at the time of admission
- High School 10th and 12th Certificate
- Degree Certificate or the equivalent certificate
- Mark sheets of the courses completed
- Category Certificate issued by the authorised government body
- Migration Certificate, if transferred from another university
In case of application under special quota, the supporting documents should submitted
- Sports quota certificate
- Employee quota certificate
- Physically Handicapped quota certificate
BHU Law Entrance 2018 Exam Centers
The exam centres are located across the country and the list is as follows
Exam Day Instructions
- BHU Law Entrance 2018 admit card is mandatory and candidates will not be permitted without a valid admit card
- The seating arrangement allotted to candidates will be as per the registration number and the order will not be change.
- Candidates are instructed to reach the examination hall when in advance to avoid last minute rush and traffic
- Candidates will be expected to sign a list of forms for verification purpose so plan accordingly
- Candidates will not be permitted into the exam hall 30 minutes after the exam commences
- Candidates will not be permitted to leave the exam hall until the completion of the exam time
- Candidates are prohibited from carrying any kind of electronic devices inclusive of Mobile phones, calculators, camera, watch calculators, digital watch, earphones, slide rulers etc. into the exam hall. The same can be handed over to the invigilator before the exam and collected while leaving back
- Candidates will be provided with a rough working sheet for calculation purposes. The sheet has to be returned to the faculty at the time of leaving the hall
- Candidates are advised to carry an additional set of stationery for safety purposes.
- It would be advisable to carry light baggage as it will not permitted inside the exam hall
- Malpractice of any kind will be punishable by the court of Law
- Any rough paper or unauthorised electronics will be considered as Mal practice
- The photograph attached in the BHU Law entrance admit card should be recent. The candidate can be disqualified if the invigilator finds a difference in the person and the photo given.
- Candidates must meet the minimum qualification deemed by the university and can be disqualified is found unfit
- All litigations are subject to the Local court of Varanasi and Honble High Court of Allahabad only
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College