DAVUET 2020 Application Form, Eligibility and Exam Center
DAVUET 2020 Application Forms will be released on January 10, 2020. DAVUET is conducted by DAV University, Jalandhar for admission to B.Tech and B.Sc (Hons) courses. The application forms will be available in both online and offline mode.
All the details of DAVUET 2020 Application Form are listed below:
- DAVUET is University Entrance-cum-Scholarship Test.
- The minimum eligibility for applying is 10+2 or any equivalent examination.
- DAVUET 2020 aspirants can fill the application form in both online and offline modes.
- Applicants can appear for either PCB/PCM or both PCMB group. The required should be selected at the time of application.
- Candidates who appear for PCMB will be considered for Merit list for both B.Tech and B.Sc. (Hons.) courses.
- The application fee is INR 200 which can be paid by cash, multicity cheque and Demand draft.
DAVUET 2020 Registration Dates
DAVUET 2020 application form will be available online on January 10, 2020. The closing date for online application is on April 29, 2020.
The schedule of DAVUET 2020 Application Dates is tabulated below:
|DAVUET 2020 Application Form will be available from||January 10, 2020|
|Last date to fill the DAVUET 2020 Application Form||April 29, 2020|
|DAVUET 2020 Admit Card will be issued on||April 29, 2020|
|DAVUET 2020 is scheduled for||May 10, 2020|
DAVUET 2020 Eligibility
The minimum eligibility for applying for DAVUET 2020 examination is 10+2 or any other equivalent examination. The detailed eligibility for DAVUET 2020 is listed below:
- Aspirants who have appeared and will be appearing in the qualifying examination i.e. 10+2 or HSC in 2020 are eligible to apply.
- The appearing applicants will be required to present the proof of pass percentage at the time of admission.
- If the pass percentage proof is not presented at the time of admission, the candidature will be cancelled.
- Applicants who have compartment in 10+2 examination at the time of admission will not be eligible to apply for any course.
- For different courses, subject combinations for 10+2 exam is mandatory. The course and subject requirement are:
- For B.Tech (all programs): Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics combination is mandatory.
- For B.Sc (Hons.) Mathematics, B.Sc. Computer Science (General): Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics combination is mandatory.
- For B. Sc. (Hons.) in either of the subjects Agriculture /Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Chemistry/ Microbiology/Physics: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics combination OR Physics, Chemistry & Biology combination.
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Botany/Zoology: Physics, Chemistry & Biology combination is compulsory.
- If applicants who have studied PCMB in class X & XII and is eligible to apply for both B.Tech and B.Sc. programs.
- The applicant with PCMB will be considered for the merit list of both the programs.
- DAV University has the right to alter the subject combination required for the mentioned programs.
How to fill DAVUET 2020 Application Form?
DAVUET 2020 Application Form will be processed in online mode. Applicants should visit the official website www.davuniversity.org. Here are step by step instructions to fill the DAVUET 2020 form:
- Visit the official website for DAVUET 2020 www.davuniversity.org
- Click on “Click here for DAVUET 2020 Registration”
- Enter details in the registration form.
- Enter all the personal details, Program Nature, Program and whether or not the applicants will require Hostel requirement.
- Once the registration is completed, the application number will be generated.
- Click on Proceed to fill the DAVUET 2020 Application Form
- Fill in the academic details such as Board of Education, School or College, Percentage or Grades whichever applicable.
- Applicants should select the nearest exam center from the listed 215 exam center. Applicants should read the Annexure I to check the nearest exam center.
- After filling the details, applicants will be allowed to download the form.
- Download the filled in application form and take a printout.
- Affix the latest passport sized photograph on the application form and sign wherever it is required.
- Visit the exam center, as filled in at the time of application. To confirm your exam center check the application form.
- Visit the exam center for the payment of application fee.
- Alternatively, applicants can also send the application form with the required documents to the exam center.
- The application fee can be processed by Cash Payment, Cheque Payment or Demand draft only.
- For Cheque and Demand Draft, the application fees of INR 200 should be drawn in the favour of “Principal, ____, (Fill in the respective exam center) payable at the respective city.
- Applicants should mention the Name, mobile number or application number on the reverse side of the cheque.
For DAVUET 2020 Application Form in Offline mode:
- Applicants should visit the official website and read Annexure I and the brochure for more details.
- Check the exam center list which is nearest and convenient for the applicants.
- Visit the exam center and get the admission form from the Principal for INR 200 and follow the application process.
- Fill in the application form and affix a recent photograph and sign wherever required.
- Applicants should submit the application form at the exam center.
Important Instructions for filling up DAVUET 2020 Application Form:
- The application form should not be posted to DAV University unless the applicant has opted as an Exam center.
- Applicants should post the application form to the selected exam center only.
- A photocopy of filled-in application and DAVUET Admit Card should be retained for future reference.
- The Application fee is non-refundable.
- The application form will be processed only after the payment of application fee. The form will not be processed if the candidate registers and fails to process the fees within the given time frame.
- Only one form per candidate is applicable.
- Incomplete details in the application form will lead to rejection.
- One exam center should be selected from the given 215 centers.
- The exam center once filled will not be changed under any circumstances.
Details in DAVUET 2020 Application Form
The details required to fill DAVUET 2020 application form is tabulated below:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Enter name as on 10+2-mark list|
|Category||Choose your category from the drop-down list|
|Academic Details||Enter the details of your qualifying examination|
|Board of Examination||Select the Board of Examination from the drop-down menu|
|Correspondence Details||Fill the communication details asked|
|Exam Center||Choose the exam center out of 215 centers as listed in the Annexure I|
|Program||Select the program|
DAVUET 2020 Application Form Correction
No request for correction in DAVUET 2020 Application Form will be submitted after its successful submission. Applicants are required to fill in the form entries properly. Here are few key points to follow:
- Avoid typing mistakes and correct them if you find them immediately.
- Do a final check of the application form before submitting and downloading.
- Review all the entries before submission to ensure the accurateness of details.
- Keep all the documents such as mark lists and documents handy while filling the form.
DAVUET 2020 Frequently Asked Questions
Ques: I have secured 64% for my 10+2 examination with PCM. Am I eligible to apply for B.Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture?
Ans. Yes, you are eligible to apply for DAUVET 2020 exam as per the eligibility.
For B. Sc. (Hons.) in Agriculture, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics combination OR Physics, Chemistry & Biology combination is required in the qualifying examination.
Ques: I have compartment in Mathematics for Class XI but not in Class XII examination. Do I fulfil the eligibility?
Ans. Yes, the compartment criterion is applicable to only class XII or equivalent examination. And hence you can apply for DAVUET examination.
Ques: I have posted the DAVUET 2020 Application Form via registered post and I have not yet received any update. What should I do?
Ans. The application form can be sent using speed post/ speed courier or registered post. As you have posted via registered post, you can either check with your local post office regarding the update or contact your exam center for DAUVET 2020 Admit card.
Ques: I have submitted the DAVUET 2020 Application form successfully with payment of the fee. How do I get the Admit card?
Ans. On the successful process of application, the respective exam center is responsible for allotting the admit cards for all the applicants. You can contact your exam center. Make sure you carry your copy of application form print and proof of payment of receipt as proof.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College