DUCET 2018 Admit Card will be posted by the university to candidates on or after June 18, 2018 (Tentative). DUCET 2018 Admit card will be released by The Dravidian University officials. Dravidian University Common Entrance Test Admit Card is published in the brochure of University. Candidates need to take the printout of the brochure for filling admit card. Candidates need to fill admit card (Both original and duplicate) and send it along with application form to the official address of the university. DUCET Admit card is published a few days ago before the entrance examination.
- Candidates need to fill the details asked for the candidates.
- Some details will be filled by official after submission of application form.
- Candidate will receive duplicate copy of Admit Card within the time period provided by University duly filled with other left details by the universities’ officials.
- It is mandatory for a student to carry DUCET 2018 Admit card to the exam center along with a valid Identity proof.
- Without the hall tickets, candidates will not be allowed to give the entrance exam under any circumstances.
- DUCET 2018 Entrance Exam will be held in Kuppam.
- University holds the rights to conduct exam at different venues too.
- Same will be informed by the officials on the official website.
DUCET 2018 Admit Card Important Dates
Dravidian University releases the hall ticket for DUCET 2018 in the month of June in the 3rd week of June. Hall ticket is released a few days before the exam only. Check out the dates for the same in below table:
|Last date to fill application form||May 11,2018|
|Release of Admit Card||June 18, 2018|
|Exam Date||June 30,2018|
*Dates are tentative
How to Download DUCET 2018 Admit Card?
Admit Card/Hall Ticket for DUCET 2018 will be released by Dravidian University only on the official website of the Institute. Candidates need to fill the admit card and send it to the university. After that university will post the duplicate copy to candidate.
The detailed procedure for receiving DUCET Hall ticket is mentioned below:
- Log onto the official website of Dravidian University. http://www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/
- Download the DU University Brochure.
- Take the print out of it.
- There will be two copies of Admit card.
- One is original and other is duplicate.
- Fill all the particulars mentioned for the candidates in both the copies.
- Now send it to the campus along with the application form within the time period of form submission.
- University officials will fill up the rest of information containing Test venue, Timings, hall ticket number, etc.
- University will send it to the candidates by post.
Details On DUCET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card contains some of the most important details that a candidate requires for attending the examination. Following are the details mentioned on DUCET 2018 Admit card:
- Candidates Name
- Fathers Name
- Date of Birth
- ourse and Subject
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of Candidate
Some of the information will be filled by the officials such as:
- Test center
- Hall Ticket Number
- Signature of the Controller of Examination
Note: Don't forget to check all the details on the admit card are filled and signed. Without the proper details mentioned on the card by the university officials, students will not get an entry in the examination hall.
DUCET 2018 Documents Required With the Admit Card
There are a few things that the candidate must have with them on the exam date with the admit card. Candidates need to take an ID proof along with the hall ticket.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Bank passbook which contains a photograph
- Any other photo identity card issued by the competent authority to prove their identity.
DUCET 2018 Exam Day Instructions
There are a set of instructions that a candidate needs to follow mentioned on the Admit card:
- Candidates are required to make sure that they carry a valid DUCET 2018 Admit Card to the test center and produce the same in front of the invigilator.
- Center supervisor will not allow any student appearing for the entrance exam,if they fail to produce the admit card.
- Candidate need not to carry any other material except for that used for the exam inside the examination center.
- DUCET Admit Card is a non-transferable document and cannot be passed to any other person. Involving in such deeds or impersonating is a criminal offense and will be taken into charge immediately.
- All the candidates are required to reach the examination venue well in advance. It is necessary to report half n hour before the allotted time on the admit card.
- Candidates are required to bring a valid ID proof with the Admit card
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College