HORTICET 2018 is conducted by DR. YSR Horticulture University for admissions to B.Sc courses.
- Candidates have to apply offline for registering themselves for the entrance exam.
- Application forms are available from mid-June.
- Payment of the requisite fee can be done in person while purchasing the form from university admission office or can be done through a Demand Draft in the Universities name.
- Application form can be filled through the following steps-
- Visit the University admission counter and purchase it to fill and submit.
- You can download it from the official website through-
- Log onto the official website of DR. YSR Horticulture University www.drysrhu.edu.in
- Click on the Examination option available in the top panel.
- Find the link for the application form.
- Click on the download link and take a printout.
- Fill and submit it to the University. You can give the form either in person or send it by post. Candidates have to send 2 self-addressed affixed with INR 5/- postal stamp.
- Candidates are required to fill the application form correctly as no alteration/changes will be entertained and it can lead to cancellation of registration for the exam.
- Candidates above 17 years of age who hold a diploma degree (10+3) are eligible in giving the examination.
- Application fee for General/BC category students is INR 600 whereas for other reserved category students it’s INR 300.
HORTICET 2018 Registration Dates
Candidates can fill the HORTICET 2018 Application Form from June 13, 2018 to June 28, 2018. HORTICET going to be held on July 18, 2018. HORTICET 2018 Registration dates are given below: -
|HORTICET Application Form 2018 will be available from||June 13, 2018|
|Last Date to Fill the Application Form||June 28, 2018|
|Last Date to Remit the Application Fee||June 28,2018|
|HORTICET 2018 Admit Card will be issued on||June 30, 2018|
|HORTTICET 2018 is Scheduled For||July 18, 2018|
HORTICET 2018 Eligibility
HORTICET 2018 is conducted for admission to various B.Sc Programs. Following are the Eligibility criteria’s that a candidate needs to fulfill to appear for the examination-
- Age Limit- Following are the age limits which a candidate has to abide by-
- Candidate should have completed 17 years of age as on the December 31st of the year of the admission.
- The upper age limit is 22 years for all the candidates.
- The upper age limit for SC or ST candidate is 25 years
- Upper limit of age for a physically handicap candidate is 27 years old.
- Residential Criteria- No specific residential criteria are mentioned for the students. Candidate can belong to any state or country.
- Academic Qualification- Pass in Diploma in Horticulture course from DR. YSR Horticulture University.
How to fill HORTICET 2018 Application Form?
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for HORTICET 2018 may apply offline by sending their application form to the university address. Following are the steps to apply-
The Registrar, Dr. YSR Horticulture University,
- Application form has to be sent to the University address.
- Form can be purchased by the candidate from the University admission office or can be downloaded from the official website.
- Log onto the official website of DR. YSR Horticulture University
- Click on the EXAMINATION section. Choose the application form option to download it.
- Fill in the application form with the details asked for.
- Send the filled form to the university address
W.G.Dt, Andhra Pradesh
- Following is the list of enclosure to be attached to the application form-
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Attested copies of marks statement of 10th Standard and Diploma in Horticulture course.
- Latest conduct certificate issued by the head of the institute last attended that h/she has never been found guilty of misconduct during the study period and never been fined or punished.
- Latest Caste Certificate (SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities of the state in the case of two special categories like physically disabled persons, NCC sports, and CAP.
- Three passport size photographs (Pasted on the application form and Hall Ticket)
- Candidates should fill in the following details in the application form-
- Name of the Applicant
- Diploma ID number
- Fathers Name
- Place of Birth
- Details of Study Particulars
- Demand Draft Particulars
HORTICET 2018 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the fee offline via post or have to hand it over to the admission office of the university. Payment can be made through the under mentioned points-
- Students can directly pay to the admission office while they purchase the form.
- Payment can also be made through Demand Draft in the name of the college.
- Original Demand Draft should be drawn in the favor of “Comptroller, DR. Y.S.R Horticulture University, payable at Tadepalligudem” on any Nationalized Bank.
- Students need to send a postal stamp of INR 5 with the application form.
|Backward Class||INR 600|
|Physically Disabled||INR 300|
HORTICET 2018 Application Form Correction
Details written on the application form are final. No change/alteration/correction will be allowed/ entertained under any circumstances once you submit the form.
- The University reserves the right to reject the application form of a candidate at any stage, if-
- Application form is incomplete
- Application form without proper demand draft
- Candidate fails to satisfy the eligibility condition
- Application form received after the due date will be rejected.
- University is not responsible for non-receipt of the application by the notified date and time for any reason. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
HORTICET 2018 Details on the Application Form
Candidates are expected to give authentic and correct information in the form in order to avoid any discrepancies. Following are the criteria’s to be filled by the students-
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|Name||Fill your full name only in block letters|
|Gender||Choose your gender from male or female|
|Diploma NO.||It is Mandatory to write you Diploma Number|
|Category||Tick on the given categories in the form|
|Qualification Details||Fill in your academic details from 6th to 10th class and also Diploma Details|
|Address||Fill in your full address and Mobile number|
|Demand Draft Details||Fill your DD number, Amount and Bank (Branch Name)|
HORTICET 2018 Frequently Asked Questions
Q. 1 What is the mode for submitting the application form of HORTICET 2018?
Ans. Application Form can only be submitted to the Registrar of DR. YSR University in person or by post till June 28th, 2018 till 4 pm.
Q. 2 How many exam centers are allotted by the University for the Exam?
2. Exam will only be conducted only in DR. YSR Horticulture University and Research Institute.
Q. 3 Is it necessary to complete Diploma Course before giving the entrance examination?
3 It is mandatory to complete your 3-year diploma course before giving the examination. Those who are going to complete the Diploma requirements in 2016-17 academic years can also apply. But submission of a final memorandum of Marks-cum-Pass certificate of Diploma in Horticulture is must at the time of admission counseling.
Q. 4 How is the Admit Card issued for HORTICET 2018?
4. Admit card for HORTICET 2018 will be displayed on the official website of DR. YSR Horticulture University www.drysrhu.edu.in. Students can download it from the Examination Section.
Q. 5 How will the College announce the names of eligible candidates for giving HORTICET 2018?
5. A list of eligible candidates will be displayed on the website. Students can check the list and can download the admit card accordingly.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College