HORTICET Result 2021 will be declared online by Dr Y.S.R Horticultural University at the official website i.e. drysrhu.edu.in. The result will be released in PDF format. Candidates can download the PDF and check their ranks in the list. The qualifying percentage is decided based on the merit list of HORTICET 2021.
Table of Content
- How to check HORTICET 2021 Results?
- HORTICET 2021 Merit List
- HORTICET 2021 Qualifying Percentage
- HORTICET 2021 Counselling
HORTICET 2021 counselling process will be conducted in the month of December 2021 (tentatively). Candidates qualifying HORTICET 2021 will get admission in B.Sc. (HONS.) Horticulture Course. Read the article to know more about how to check result, qualifying percentage and much more.
How to check HORTICET 2021 Results?
HORTI CET 2021 result will be released online. Candidates have to follow the following steps to get their results: -
- The first step for the candidate is to keep the application number, roll number and other login credentials like date of birth etc. handy.
- The second step for the candidate is to visit the official HORTICET website www.drysrhu.edu.in
- The candidate now has to click on the link that mentions HORTICET 2021 results. This will be featured in the announcements section.
- On clicking the link, the candidate has to enter his or her login credentials.
- The candidate will now be redirected to a new webpage where his or her scorecard will be displayed.
Candidates must keep a tab of his or her result and also take a print out of the same for all future HORTI CET 2021 process.
HORTICET 2021 Merit List
The merit list for HORTI CET 2021 will be declared by Dr Y.S.R Horticultural University on its official website. Post the declaration of HORTI CET 2021 results, the merit list is prepared keeping in mind the scores obtained by all the candidates.
The merit list for HORTI CET 2021 will be announced with the following categories in place:
- HORTICET 2021 rank of the candidate
- Application Number of the candidate
- Name of the candidate
- Qualifying Percentage scored by the candidate in HORTI CET 2021 depending on the candidate’s category (Gen/ OBC/ SC/ ST)
In case there is a tie, i.e. if 2 students get the same marks, then the tie will be resolved on the basis of the following: -
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination i.e., OGPA in Diploma in Horticulture course.
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates shall be considered and elder one shall be given preference.
HORTICET 2021 Qualifying Percentage
Dr Y.S.R Horticultural University announces the qualifying percentage marks for HORTI CET. This qualifying percentage of marks varies across different categories. In previous year, the qualifying percentage was 25% of the total HORTI CET marks for General Category and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category candidates and for Scheduled Caste (SC) category or Scheduled Tribe (ST) category, there were no minimum qualifying marks.
The qualifying percentage in 2021 will be remaining the same for all categories. However, this may vary on the discretion of the exam conducting authority on the basis of the following factors:
- Total number of candidates appearing for the exam
- Average marks obtained by all candidates
- Difficulty level of the HORTI CET 2021 paper
HORTICET 2021 Counselling
HORTI CET 2021 counselling will be done after the qualifying percentage has been fixed and the merit list has been published on the official Dr. Y.S.R Horticultural University website. This year, there will be a total of 47 seats (15% of the seats of B. Sc (Hons) in Horticulture) up for grabs for candidates appearing through HORTICET.
- Reservation of seats will be applicable as per the rules of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. The above 47 seats will be allocated in the ratio of 85% for local candidates and remaining 15% seats will be treated as unreserved quota.
- The list of candidates who have qualified for the counselling process will be given on the official Dr. Y.S.R Horticultural University website. Candidates are advised to keep a check on the website for further details on HORTI CET 2021 counselling.
- For any queries, candidates are advised to contact the exam conducting authorities at the following address and telephone number:
Post Box # 7, Venkataramannagudem-534 101
West Godavari District, Andhra Pradesh
Tel: +91 – 8818 – 284311
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.