JIPMER PG (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) is conducted for admission to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes in various courses. The post graduate entrance exam is conducted twice a year to provide admissions to number of students for January and July session.
JIPMER PG 2018, for July session will be conducted on May 13, 2018. Online Application Process for JIPMER PG 2018 has been started from February 28, 2018 and the last date to fill JIPMER 2018 Application Forms is April 2, 2018.
JIPMER PG 2018 Important Dates
JIPMER releases all the important dates related to the JIPMER 2018 Entrance Examination on its official website for the convenience of candidates. It is mandatory for every candidate to check and follow the list of JIPMER 2018 Important Dates. Online Registration Process of JIPMER PG 2018 for July session starts from February 28, 2018 and ends on April 2, 2018.
|JIPMER 2018 Online application process begins||February 28, 2018|
|Last date to fill JIPMER 2018 Application Form||April 2, 2018|
|JIPMER 2018 Admit Card||April 30- May 13, 2018|
|JIPMER 2018 July session exam|| May 13, 2018|
|Publication of JIPMER 201& Merit List||On or before May 25, 2018|
JIPMER PG 2018 Application Process
A candidate has to register online in order to appear for JIPER2018 Entrance Test. One must note that there is no other offline method available for the JIPMER 2018 Registration. The details for JIPMER PG Application Process are given below.
- JIPMER PG 2018 Online registration for January session begins from September 19, 2018.
- Candidates can fill the JIPMER 2018 Application Form through online mode only
- A candidate has to log on to link on the Home page. and find to the link “MD/MS Admission January 2018 – Apply Online”
- JIPMER 2018 Fee is submitted online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking only
- JIPMER PG 2018 Application Fee is not accepted through any other kind of offline mode
- Candidates are advised to read the JIPMER PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria very carefully before applying
- A candidate must keep in mind JIPMER 2018 Important dates before filling up the JIPMER 2018 Application form
- The last date to fill JIPMER PG 2018 application form is October 26, 2018
- Mere completing the “registration for payment” does not confer right for issue of JIPMER PG 2018 Hall Ticket
- The process of submission of JIPMER 2018 Online Application is completed only after clicking on the submit button once all the personal details, scanned photograph and scanned signature of the candidate are uploaded
- A candidate is advised to download a copy of filled in JIPMER 2018 Application Form as it contains the application no. of the candidate, personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details
- JIPMER 2018 Fees is not refundable under any circumstances
- No request for change in the details provided in the JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form are entertained, after the submission of online application
- After the final submission of JIPMER 2018 Online Application Form, no request for rectification of any kind of error committed in the application is considered under any circumstances
- Incomplete or application with false details gets straight away rejected
JIPMER PG 2018 Instructions for Uploading Photographs
A candidate must follow certain instructions to upload the photograph while filling JIPMER PG 2018 Application Form. Given below are certain important instructions to be followed by every candidate while uploading the photograph:
- A candidate has to upload one recent color passport size photograph with light background only
- Black and White or Polaroid photographs are not accepted
- Photograph must be snapped on or after January 1, 2018
- The photograph must be clicked with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph
- In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the JIPMER 2018 Application of such candidate is rejected
- The date and name on the photograph must be legible
- Candidates have to carefully upload the photograph and signature to correct specified fields only
- No mistake should be made while uploading signature and photograph
- Candidate have to save softcopy or digital file of passport size photograph (30mm width x 45mm Height) as ‘Candidate Photograph.jpg’
- Size of photograph must be minimum 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200KB
- Candidate has to put his/her signature in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen
- After that he/she needs to scan that paper and cut the signature area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as "Candidate Signature.jpg"
- Signature file needs to be of minimum size of 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200 KB
JIPMER PG 2018 Application Fee Payment
The cost of JIPMER PG 2018Application Form is INR 1200 for General/ OBC/ Sponsored/ Foreign candidates and INR 800 for SC/ ST category candidates. Along with the cost of application fee candidate are also required to pay the cost of transaction charges of online fee payment. Candidate has to submit the JIPMER PG 2018 Application Fee through online mode only by using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking. No other mode of payment is applicable to pay the JIPMER 2018 Application Fees. One must remember that fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||1200|
|Schedule caste (SC)||800|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||800|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College