JIPMER PG (Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research) is conducted for admission to Master of Surgery (MS) and Doctor of Medicine (MD) programmes in various courses. The post graduate entrance exam is conducted twice a year to provide admissions to number of students for January and July session.
JIPMER PG 2019, for July session online exam will be conducted on May 19, 2019. Registration for JIPMER PG started from February 28, 2019 – April 01, 2019. Students must possess MBBS or an equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India to apply for the examination.
JIPMER PG 2019 Important Dates
JIPMER releases all the important dates related to exam on its official website for the convenience of candidates. It is mandatory for every candidate to check and follow the list of all the dates.
|JIPMER 2019 Online application process begins||February 28, 2019|
|Last date to fill JIPMER 2019 Application Form||April 01, 2019|
|JIPMER 2019 Admit Card||April 30- May 13, 2019|
|JIPMER 2019 July session exam|| May 19, 2019|
|Publication of JIPMER 201& Merit List||On or before May 25, 2019|
JIPMER PG 2019 Registration
A candidate has to register online in order to appear for JIPMER 2019 Entrance Test. One must note that there is no other offline method available for the JIPMER 2019 Registration. The details are as follows:
- JIPMER PG Online registration for July session begins from February 28, 2019 – April 01, 2019.
- Candidates can fill the form through online mode only
- A candidate has to log on to link on the Home page. and find to the link “MD/MS Admission July 2019 – Apply Online”
- The fee is submitted online through Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking only
- JIPMER PG 2019 Application Fee is not accepted through any other kind of offline mode
- Candidates are advised to read the JIPMER PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria very carefully before applying
- A candidate must keep in mind JIPMER 2019 Important dates before filling up the JIPMER 2019 Application form
- The last date to fill JIPMER PG 2019 application form is April 01, 2019
- More completing the “registration for payment” does not confer right for issue of JIPMER PG 2019 Hall Ticket
- The process of submission of JIPMER 2019 Online Application is completed only after clicking on the submit button once all the personal details, scanned photograph and scanned signature of the candidate are uploaded
- A candidate is advised to download a copy of filled in JIPMER 2019 Application Form as it contains the application no. of the candidate, personal details, scanned photograph, scanned signature and the payment details
- JIPMER 2019 Fees is not refundable under any circumstances
- No request for change in the details provided in the JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form are entertained, after the submission of online application
- After the final submission of JIPMER 2019 Online Application Form, no request for rectification of any kind of error committed in the application is considered under any circumstances
- Incomplete or application with false details gets straight away rejected
JIPMER PG 2019 Instructions for Uploading Photographs
A candidate must follow certain instructions to upload the photograph while filling JIPMER PG 2019 Application Form. Given below are certain important instructions to be followed by every candidate while uploading the photograph:
- A candidate has to upload one recent color passport size photograph with light background only
- Black and White or Polaroid photographs are not accepted
- Photograph must be snapped on or after January 01, 2019
- The photograph must be clicked with a placard while the placard is being held by the candidate indicating name of candidate and date of taking photograph
- In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the JIPMER 2019 Application of such candidate is rejected
- The date and name on the photograph must be legible
- Candidates have to carefully upload the photograph and signature to correct specified fields only
- No mistake should be made while uploading signature and photograph
- Candidate have to save softcopy or digital file of passport size photograph (30mm width x 45mm Height) as ‘Candidate Photograph.jpg’
- Size of photograph must be minimum 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200KB
- Candidate has to put his/her signature in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height on paper with a black ball point pen
- After that he/she needs to scan that paper and cut the signature area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height and save it as "Candidate Signature.jpg"
- Signature file needs to be of minimum size of 20KB, as the maximum size limit is 200 KB
JIPMER PG Application Fee
The cost of JIPMER PG 2019Application Form is INR 1200 for General/ OBC/ Sponsored/ Foreign candidates and INR 800 for SC/ ST category candidates. Along with the cost of application fee candidate are also required to pay the cost of transaction charges of online fee payment. Candidate has to submit the JIPMER PG 2019 Application Fee through online mode only by using Credit Card/ Debit Card or Net Banking. No other mode of payment is applicable to pay the JIPMER 2019 Application Fees. One must remember that fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||1200|
|Schedule caste (SC)||800|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||800|
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College