KLEE 2020 Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Marking Scheme
KLEE (Kerala Law Entrance Exam) 2020 is conducted by Commissioner of Entrance Exam (CEE), Thiruvananthapuram in offline mode. Candidates seeking admission to 5 year LLB program must appear in this test. KLEE 2020 is tentatively scheduled for the first week of July 2020 in offline mode.
- The question paper consists of 200 Objective types questions for which the candidates will be provided with 3 hours.
- Admissions to the courses will be based on the rank of the candidate in the entrance exam.
- Each correct answer will be awarded with 3 marks and every incorrect answer 1 marks will be deducted. No marks are deducted for any un-attempted questions.
- All candidates need to mark their answers in the OMR sheet as given by the authority
- Paper will be divided into 3 parts which comprise of General English, General Knowledge, and Aptitude for Legal Studies in multiple choice questions.
- General English and General Knowledge section comprise of 65 questions each and Aptitude for Legal Studies consists of 70 questions.
KLEE 2020 Exam Pattern Highlights
The table below is the quick pointer of all Kerala LLB 5-year 2020 exam pattern:
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen and Paper based)|
|Number of papers||1|
|Number of sections||3 (General English, General Studies, Aptitude for Legal Studies)|
|Question Paper Type||Objective Type|
|Kerala LLB 5 year 2020 Total Marks||200|
|Exam Duration||3 Hours|
KLEE 2020 Exam Pattern Analysis
- Exam Mode – KLEE 2020 will be conducted in offline mode for both 3-year LLB and 5 years – integrated LLB.
- Exam Centers – The entrance exams will be conducted at various locations in as many as 4 cities of Kerala including Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulum, Thrissur and Kozhikode.
- Exam Duration – The time allotted for attempting test paper of KLEE 2020 is 3 hours’.
- Number of Questions – The total number of questions in KLEE 2020 is 200.
- Types of Questions – The questions of KLEE 2020 will be of objective type having 4 to 5 choices as response of possible right answer.
- Total Marks – The total marks allotted for KLEE 2020 is 600.
Kerala LLB 5 year 2020 will be of a total 3 hours’ time-span. Besides, the question paper will contain of 200 objective type questions in subjects:
|Sections||Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Part A||General English||65||195|
|Part B||General Knowledge||65||195|
|Part C||Aptitude for Legal Studies||70||210|
KLEE 2020 Marking Scheme
- For each correct answer 3 marks shall be allotted
- 1 mark for each question shall be deducted in case of wrong answer
- For no response cases, marks shall not be deducted
- In case of more than 2 response, it will be considered as wrong answer and negative marking shall be done.
The below table is the summed-up detail of the section-wise question allotment:
|Sections||No. Of Questions|
|Aptitude for Legal Studies||70|
KLEE 2020 Syllabus
Kerala LLB 5-year 2020 exam will consist of the following topics as per the sections stated in the underneath table:
|General English||General Studies||Aptitude of Legal Studies|
|Reading Comprehension||Current Affairs||Law of Crimes|
|Word Usage||Famous Personalities||Law of Torts|
|Vocabulary||International Events||Vicarious Liability|
|Grammar||UN Bodies||International Law|
|Para Jumbles||Sports||Strict Liability|
|Synonyms||Awards||Intellectual Property Rights|
|Antonyms||Environmental Issue||Contracts Law|
|Inference questions||Geopolitics||Constitutional Law|
|Phrases||Honours||Legal Awareness including Constitutional Law and Polity|
Recommended Books for KLEE 2020
Besides, solving the mock test papers and questions, candidates also need to follow the books mentioned in the subsequent for excellent performance in the entrance:
|LLB 5-year course Entrance Examination||R. Gupta||Ramesh Publishing House||978-8178124612|
|Legal Awareness and Legal Reasoning||A.P. Bhardwaj||Pearson Publisher||-|
|Self-Study Guide LLB||-||Arihant Publisher||-|
KLEE 2020 Important Instructions
Candidates must follow the instructions stated below thoroughly related to the exam pattern:
- Students can carry papers, books, notes, correction fluid, whitener, correction pen, blade, pencil, eraser, electronic devices, etc. related to the exam.
- Candidates are not allowed to breach the exam rules and regulations.
- Helping other students to involve in malpractice or doing on its own is strictly prohibited.
- Communicating with anyone, other than the Invigilator or examiner present there, during the examination time in only allowed.
- Candidates are not allowed to take the answer sheet outside the examination hall.
- Objects like: Calculators, Slide Rules, Log Tables, Geometry Box, Pencil box, Electronic Digital Watches mobile phones, pagers or any other electronic gadget are not allowed inside the Examination Hall.
- Tampering of Barcode on the OMR sheet. In other words, mutilation of OMR sheet or circling of unnecessary information on OMR will not be accepted.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College