KLEE 2021 LLB and LLM will be conducted on July 30 to 31, 2021 (announced). The application process will be completely online and will commence soon in the coming weeks. The exam will comprises of 200 objective type questions which are to be completed in a duration of 3 hours. Check KLEE 2021 Exam Pattern. KLEE Admit card will be issued in online mode only. In any case, no admit cards will be sent via post to any candidate. Check KLEE 2021 Exam Centres
- The exam will be conducted in the region of Thiruvananthapuram, Ernakulam, Thrissur, and Kozhikode.
- KLEE Result is available in online mode only.
- June 14: KLEE 2021 exam date for both LLM and LLB has been announced.
KLEE 2021 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Commissioner of Entrance Examination|
|Mode of Exam||Offline|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Type and Number of Question||200 Objective type questions|
|Sections||3 sections; General English, General Knowledge, Aptitude for Legal Studies|
|Courses Offered||3 year LLB and 5 year LLB course|
KLEE 2021 Exam Dates
KLEE 2021 LLM will be conducted on October 18, 2021 (tentatively), and result for the same will be released on November 5, 2021 (tentatively). Below given are some of the important dates related to KLEE 2021:
|KLEE 2021||3-year LLB Important Date (tentative)||5- year LLB Important Dates (tentative)|
|Application form submission starting date||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Application form submission last date||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Application Reopened||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Application Form Submission End Date||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Availability of Admit Card||To Be Announced||To Be Announced|
|Date of Entrance Examination||July 30-31, 2021||July 30-31, 2021|
|Answer Key Release Date||Last week of June||Last week of June|
|Result Declaration for Exam||August 04, 2021||August 07, 2021|
KLEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
There is no upper age limit to take admission in any of the course through KLEE 2021. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply for the exam. Below tabulated are the qualification criteria for both the programs.
|BA LLB||3-year||Senior Secondary Exam with a minimum of 45% aggregate (42% for SEBC, 40% for SC/ ST)|
|BA LLB||5-year||Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 45% aggregate (42% for SEBC, 40% for SC/ ST)|
KLEE 2021 Application Form
All students seeking admission to the courses should apply online through the website of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. Candidates should keep a copy of application form for future reference-
- Log onto the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in
- Candidates have to register themselves by entering the required credentials.
- Successfully registered candidates will get a system generated Application Number.
- Candidates need to log in using the application number to fill the application form.
- Fill in the necessary details including your Name, DOB, Address, Gender, Academic Qualifications, Category, etc.
- Candidates have to upload their necessary documents in the form which includes photograph, signature, and documents in the prescribed format only.
- Photograph of Candidate- A studio generated colored passport size photograph between 10 to 30 KB, of 150x200 pixels.
- Signature of the Candidate- Signatures should be in blue/black ink only. Scanned copy in JPG/JPEG format. 150x100 pixels of not more than 30 KB.
- Certificate/Documents- Should be uploaded in a PDF format below 300 KB. Following documents should be uploaded.
- After successfully filling in the details and uploading the necessary documents, it is advised that the candidates print the form and keep it for future use.
- Payment of Application fee can be done either online through Net banking from your Debit/Credit card or through an e-Challan which can be downloaded from the website.
- Nativity Proof
- Certificates obtained from TAHSILDAR for SC/ST community verification.
- Non-Creamy layer certificate in the case of SEBC/OEC.
- Inter-Caste Marriage Certificate for candidates who are children of inter-caste married couples with one parent as ST/ST.
- Age Proof
- Special reservation certificate if applicable
- Attested copy of the certificate from the medical board for a person with disabilities.
- Any other documents mentioned in the notification of the Entrance Examination.
Note: Do not send the Application for to the office of the Commissioner of Entrance Examination.
KLEE 2021 Application Fee
Two payment methods are available for remitting the application fee-
1. Online Payment- Fee can be paid through an online payment gateway.
- Those having an internet bank account, credit card or debit card can make use of it.
2. E-Challan (post office payment) - Applicant needs to take a print out of e-Challan from the website.
- Log onto the Official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the Online Application from the website.
- Click on the ‘PRINT e-CHALLAN’ button to download it.
Payment can be made in any of the head and sub-post offices in Kerala. In case of unsuccessful payment of a fee-
1. Online payment- Successful payment of fee will turn the PAYMENT tab on the top green. In case of unsuccessful payment, the candidate would be guided back to the home page and can make necessary payments again.
- If the final confirmation is not displayed (success or failure) and the candidate is uncertain about the outcome, then re-login into your account and inspect the ‘Pay Application Fee’ tab if it is green or not.
- If the candidate’s account is debited for an unsuccessful attempt, then the amount will be reverted to his/her account within 5 days.
2. E-Challan Payment- Candidates are advised to log into their accounts and examine the ‘Application Fee Payment’ to make sure that the post office has updated the status.
- Candidate is advised to contact the concerned post office and get the payment status updated.
KLEE 2021 Admit Card
KLEE Admit Card 2021 will be issued online by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination for the successfully registered candidates. Admit card contains following details-
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s Application Number
- Candidate’s Photograph
- Date of Birth
- Exam Name
- Venue and Date of the Examination
Below given are the steps to download KLEE 2021 Admit Card.
- Log onto the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination - cee.kerala.gov.in
- Click on the KLEE 2021 Admit Card Link.
- Fill in the details such as Application Number, Date of Birth, etc. and click on SUBMIT.
- After submitting the details, the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download and save it for future use.
Admit card is a mandatory document to carry at the exam centre. Candidates will be debarred in case they fail to bring the admit card.
KLEE 2021 Exam Centers
Following are the exam centres for KLEE 2021.
KLEE Exam Day Guidelines
The examination will be conducted tentatively on June 8 and June 9. It will be conducted in a computer-based mode. Examination for the five-year law programme will take place in 24 exam centres and that for the three-year law programme will take place in 11 centres.
|Reporting Time||Shift Timing||5-year programme||3-year programme|
|9:30 AM - 10:30 AM||11:15 AM - 1:15 PM||June 8, 2021||June 9, 2021|
|12 NOON - 1PM||2:45 PM – 4:45 PM||June 8, 2021||-|
- KLEE 2021 for the 5-year programme will be held in two shifts - forenoon and afternoon in allotted 24 centres.
- KLEE 2021 for the 3-year programme will be held in the forenoon session only in the allotted 11 centres.
- The entry of candidates in the examination hall will be prohibited after the reporting time.
- Candidates without admit cards of KLEE will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- A valid photo Id proof should be carried by each candidate on the day of the examination. ·
- Candidates will be given a mock test first in order to familiarize them with the CBT.
- Electronic gadgets such as mobile phones, calculators, smartwatch etc are strictly prohibited inside the examination hall.
- An access card will be given to each candidate upon reporting to their respective exam centre.
- The examination will be of two hours, no extra time will be given.
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination hall at least an hour before the last reporting time.
KLEE 2021 Exam Pattern
Below given is the complete KLEE 2021 Exam Pattern.
- In the exam duration of 3-hours, 200 objective type questions will be asked.
- Paper will be divided into 3 parts which comprise of General English, General Knowledge, and Aptitude for Legal Studies in multiple-choice questions.
- General English and General Knowledge section comprise of 65 questions each and Aptitude for Legal Studies consists of 70 questions.
- 3 marks are awarded for each correct response and deduction of 1 mark will be done for every wrong answer.
- Non-attempted questions will not lead to any negative marking.
- More than one answer marked will be treated as incorrect and negative marking will be done for the same.
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Duration of Exam||3 Hours|
|Section in paper||General English, General Knowledge, Aptitude for Legal Studies|
KLEE 2021 Syllabus
Office of Commissioner of Entrance Examination released the syllabus for KLEE 2021. Candidates can consider the same while preparing for the exam.
|General English||General Knowledge||Aptitude for Legal Studies|
|Reading Comprehension||International events||Jurisprudence|
|Word Usage||UN bodies||Vicarious liabilities|
|Vocabulary||Major developments in Sports, Geopolitics, and important environmental agreements||Strict Liabilities|
|Grammar||Current Affairs||Law of Crimes|
|Inference based-question||Eminent personalities||Contracts and Constitutional Law|
|Antonyms||Awards and Honors||Intellectual property rights|
|Foreign words and phrases||-||Legal Awareness covering constitutional law and polity|
Following books can be referred for complete and content preparation for the entrance exam-
|Name of the Book||Author|
|A Guide to Critical Legal Studies||By- Mark Kelman|
|Guide to LLB Entrance Examination 21st Edition||Universal’s|
|The Ultimate Guide to the LLB Entrance Examination||By- M A Rashid and Nisa Fasil|
|Universal’s Practice Test Papers LLB Entrance Exam (3 years)||Mehta Gaurav|
KLEE 2021 Result
KLEE 2021 Result will release online on the official website of CEE Kerala i.e. cee.kerala.gov.in A merit list with name, roll number and score of shortlisted students is released for admissions in law programs offered in the University of Kerala and other self-financing colleges of the state.
Candidates can follow these steps to check KLEE 2021 Results-
- Log onto the official website of Commissioner of Entrance Examination.
- Click on the What’s New button available on the top right corner of the page.
- Click on LLB 5 Year Results option
- Fill in your Application Number and Password to access the details of your result.
To qualify and figure in the rank for admissions to integrated 5-year LLB course, a general category candidate should get a minimum of 10% marks in the entrance and a candidate belonging to SC/ST category should get a minimum of 5% of total marks. Total marks are 600 in the exam.
Allotment of all the courses will be published online in the form of a MEMO which will show the course and college to which the candidate is allotted and the fee remitted for the course allotted.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.