NEST Application Form 2019 is available in online mode only. It has been released on January 1, 2019. NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) is a national level entrance examination conducted for admission to the 5-year integrated M.Sc. course from NISER (National Institute of Science Education and Research) Bhubaneswar & UM-DAE CEBS (University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences), Mumbai.
- NEST 2019 Registration has been started from January 1, 2019 through online mode only.
- There is no offline mode to apply for NEST 2019 entrance exam.
- The last date to apply for the NEST exam will be the March 5, 2019. Check How to Apply for NEST 2019?
- Students are required to fill in personal details, contact details, educational qualifications and ID proof details.
- The application fee for Male (General/OBC) is INR 1000 and for SC/ST/female/PwD candidates is INR 500.
- Applicants are required to upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
NEST 2019 Registration Dates
All the important dates for NEST 2019 is tabulated below. However, the below mentioned dates are tentative and are subject to change. Students are recommended to check the official site of NEST time and again so that they are updates about the dates.
|Starting date for application form||January 1, 2019|
|Last date to apply||March 5, 2019|
|Exam Date||June 2, 2019|
|Result Date||June 18, 2019|
How to Fill NEST 2019 Application For?
NEST 2019 Application Form needs to be retrieved online from the official site of NEST. It can only be filled via online mode.
Details students fill in the application form is necessary because it will be filled in the admit card, score card and other important documents related to NEST 2019 by the authorities. If any given detail is found incorrect or not genuine, NEST can take appropriate actions against the student.
Steps to fill NEST 2019 application form is listed below:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website, www.nestexam.in
- Register yourself by entering your basic details.
- Click on the link you receive on your registered email address for confirmation.
- Login with the registered email id & password.
Step 2: Application Form Filling
- After logging in with the registered e-mail address and password, NEST application form 2019 will then be displayed on the monitor.
- Fill the form with valid details which includes personal details (name, gender, date of birth, religion, etc.) and educational details (address, email ID and mobile number).
- Save and submit the form.
- Note down the application ID.
- Candidates will have to choose a security question-answer as per their wish and preferred examination centers.
- Download and take a print of the application form.
Step 3: Uploading Images and Documents
- Upload your scanned passport size photograph & signature as per the mentioned format.
- The resolution and sized of the scanned copy of the required documents to be uploaded should be as per NEST guidelines. System will not accept the document if the resolution and size is not as prescribed.
Step 4: Payment of Application Fees
- Submit your application fee via online payment gateway (Debit card/Credit card/Net Banking). This is to be noted that the fees paid is not refundable.
- Take a printout of the confirmation page for future use.
- Application Fee as per the category and the gender of the candidate is mentioned below:
- The application fee for Male (General/OBC) is INR 1000.
- The fees for SC/ST/female/PD candidates is INR 500.
Details in NEST 2019 Application Form
The various details mentioned in the application form is the tabulated format:
|Details Asked||Filling Criteria|
|NAME||Full name in block letters|
|ACADEMIC DETAILS||Qualification latest to oldest|
|FATHER’S NAME||Full name in block letters|
|E-MAIL ADDRESS||Valid e-mail address|
|DATE OF BIRTH||MM/DD/YYYY|
|PHONE NUMBER||Mobile number|
|IDENTITY PROOF||Valid id proof|
All the details mention above are the mandatory fields without which the student will not be able to submit the application form. Apart from this, they are required to scan all the education related documents along with the passport size photograph and signature and upload it there.
Application Form Correction
- It is recommended for students who are appearing for NEST 2019 examination to fill the application form correctly in one go.
- If any information that is filled by the student found incorrect or invalid, it would be considered as serious offence by the exam organizing authority and then they have all the rights to null and void that submitted application form.
- The reason students must fill all the correct details is that there is no correction facility provided by the conducting authority for application form.
- If there is any update regarding the correction with application form, it would be announced officially by NEST on its official website.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College