OUAT 2021 Admit Card will be released in October 2021 (tentatively). Candidates can visit the official website and enter date of birth to download the admit card. Admit Card for Diploma courses will be released by the Admission Board of Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology. The exam will be conducted on October 11, 2021 (tentatively) and for PG Courses it will be conducted on November 11, 2021 (tentatively), across 31 cities in the state of Orissa. Check OUAT Exam Center
- The candidate will require Application Number, Registered Email address and Date of Birth for downloading OUAT 2021 Admit Card.
- The candidate will not be permitted to enter in the examination hall for attempting exam only without producing valid OUAT 2021 Exam Admit Card.
- This is mandatory to keep Admit Card for OUAT 2021 Exam during the exam with a valid and recognized ID Proof.
How to Download OUAT 2021 Admit Card?
OUAT 2021 Admit Card will have to be downloaded from Orissa University’s official website i.e. ouat.nic.in or lokaseba-odisha.in. Here is step by step guidance or downloading OUAT 2021 Admit Card:
- Downloading Admit Card for OUAT 2021 through ouat.nic.in
- Visit ouat.nic.in
- Go to Admission
- Click on “Download Admit Card for U.G. Common Entrance Examination-2021”
- A new webpage will open showing a form; Here some information will be required to fill in the form
- Enter Application Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
- Admit Card will appear on computer screen
- Take a print and save it using “prt sc” option at computer key board
- Downloading Admit Card for OUAT 2021 through lokaseba-odisha.in
- Open lokaseba-odisha.in
- Look for OUAT 2021 Common Entrance Exam and Click on Link
- Anew webpage will open here showing various information regarding admission to OUAT university
- Look for Admit Card for OUTA UG Entrance Exam
- Click on it
- A form will open requiring some information for login
- Date of Birth [Compulsory]
- Mobile Number (registered) [Compulsory]
- Roll Number (Optional)
- Application Number (Optional)
- Aadhaar Number (Optional)
- Enter Captcha Code as is shown captcha image
- Click on Submit Button
- Admit will open here
- Take a print out of OUAT 2021 Hall Ticket for future reference.
Details on OUAT 2021 Admit Card
OUAT 2021 Admit card shows important information about candidate and exam both as is shown in the image given above of sample Admit Card for OUAT 2021. Candidate must check entire information mentioned on OUAT 2021 Admit Card.
Such details are as follows: -
- Personal Details
- Name of Exam i.e. OUAT 2021
- Name of the University
- Roll Number of Applicant
- Application Number
- Application Date and Time of Submission
- Name of Applicant
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Mobile Number
- Email address
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Age of Applicant
- Correspondence Address of Applicant
- Examination Center Details
- Center Name and Address
- Date and Timing of OUAT Exam
- Reporting Time of OUAT 2021
- Candidate’s Photographs
- Signature of Candidate
- Signature of Admit Card Issuing Authority i.e. Assistant Registrar
- Important Instructions for OUAT 2021 exam
Discrepancy in OUAT 2021 Admit Card
The information mentioned on OUAT 2021 Admit Card has the least probability for discrepancy but in such a case when given information has some mismatch with correct information; there is nothing to worry about. OUAT 2021 help desk helps you in the rectification of such errors.
OUAT 2021 Entrance Exam Helpline
Contact Number: 7205374550 - 0674-2397970 – Extn.: 111/218
(Office hours from 10 am to 5 pm/ Monday to Saturday except for holidays)
Send an email stating error on OUAT 2021 Admit Card with valid scanned Photo ID Proof for correct information. If there is no response then contact on above-given contact numbers and act as per guidance. Keep on checking Admit Card with rectified information logging in on ouat.nic.in
Documents Required with OUAT 2021 Admit Card
Admit Card for OUAT 2021 is a compulsory document to carry with during exam but along-with Admit Card one more document as a proof of identity of the candidate is mandatory to present at the time of OUAT 2021 exam for the purpose of verification.
Such Documents in original form may be any of mentioned below herewith:
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Nationalized Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Student Identity Card with photograph issued by the competent authority of the School / College last attended
OUAT 2021 Exam Centers
OUAT 2021 Exam is to be conducted at 31 exam centres. Here below all exam centres are being mentioned for ready reference.
OUAT 2021 Exam Day Instructions
As per the regulations for OUAT 2021 exam some instructions regarding the conduction of OUAT 2021 exam for maintaining discipline, transparency and smooth operations of all activities of the exam. Candidate must follow all the instructions given below: -
- Applicant should reach at OUAT 2021 exam centre 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination time.
- Keep Valid Admit Card issued for OUAT 2021 during the exam
- No request will be entertained for attempting OUAT 2021 exam without Admit Card whatsoever is the reason.
- Keep one Original Photo ID Proof along with OUAT Admit Card.
- Any document other than Admit Card and ID Proof, any size and type of Paper, Mobile Phone, Analog Watch, Any Communication Device, Calculator, and Electronic Devices and Gadgets are not allowed in OUAT exam hall
- Don’t leave exam hall without the permission of Invigilator
- Produce Admit Card and ID proof twice or thrice, whenever is asked to by the authorities, don’t be irritated
- Read Instructions given on OMR Sheet and feed required information as per instructions.
- Method of mentioning answers on OMR Sheet is also mentioned on the OMR Response Sheet. Follow the instructions to mention answer otherwise answer will be invalid.
- Any food or beverage is not allowed to have during the exam. Only water can be taken with the prior permission of invigilator or as per the instructions
- Conversation or Discussion with any other candidate is not allowed. Such an act is deemed a punishable act.
- If there is some problem with sitting facility or anything else that is creating a disturbance, don’t try to handle it on your own. Bring this in the notice of invigilator and let him resolve the problem.
- If somebody comes with the candidate, he or she will not be allowed to enter in OUAT examination centre. Don’t expect exam center authorities to provide any facility as they are not instructed for the same so please don’t create any argument with any of staff persons.
- No candidates should misbehave in any manner or create disorderly scene in the OUAT Examination Hall or harass the assisting staff employed for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely penalised.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.