OUAT 2021 UG Result will be declared on Nov 15, 2021 (tentatively) at the official portal in form of Marks Card. OUAT UG CEE Rank Card can be downloaded by entering the applicaton number and date of birth of the candidate. The university will release only the marks on November 15 (tentatively) and the Rank Card will be released on November 24, 2021 (tentatively).
OUAT 2021 UG Counselling will be commenced from Nov 30, 2021 (tentatively). Candidates will have to register on the official website – ouat.nic.in. by Dec 4 (tentatively) and pay the counselling fee. Phase-1 Allotment List has been released on December 8, 2021 (tentatively). Candidates can lock/ upgrade/quit allotted seats by Dec 10, 2021 (tentatively). Second Phase of OUAT 2021 UG Counselling will begin from December 14, 2021(tentatively).
- Candidate are shortlisted for admission based on the marks secured in OUAT 2021 written exam, Class 10th and Class 12th.
- Details of the shortlisted candidate will be announced on the admission portal.
- The selection of candidates for admission into UG Courses will be done as per OUAT Merit List.
- An intimation email will also be sent to the applicant on their registered email address.
- Shortlisted candidates will be eligible for participating in the counselling/admission round.
OUAT 2021 Counselling Dates
|OUAT 2021 Counselling Registration||November 30, 2021|
|Last Date for Fee Payment and Choice filling||December 4, 2021|
|Round-1 Seat Allotment Result, Payment of Admission Fee, Choice Locking and upgrading||December 8 – 10, 2021|
|Round-2 Seat Allotment Result, Payment of Admission Fee, Choice Locking and upgrading||December 14 – 16, 2021|
|Document Verification and Admission at OUAT Bhubnewshwar||December 18 – 20, 2021|
|Round-3 Seat Allotment Result, Payment of Admission Fee, Choice Locking and upgrading||December 23 – 24, 2021|
|Document verification and Admission at OUAT Bhubneshwar||December 29 – 30, 2021|
|Round-4 Seat Allotment, Payment of Admission Fee||January 4 – 5, 2021|
|Document verification and Admission at OUAT Bhubneshwar||January 7-8, 2021|
|OUAT UG Spot Admission Result||Jan 30, 2021|
OUAT 2021 Counselling
Admission in the various UG programs will be done based on the merit. The Intimation-cum-Rank card specifying the date and time of counselling for the selected candidates will be available on the official website. Candidates can download the same by clicking on a link “Download Intimation-cum-Rank Card for OUAT UG Admission, 2021-20” using their roll number, mobile number, and DOB. Candidate can also login using the login ID and Password for downloading Intimation for counselling on another website i.e. lokaseba-odisha.in.
After counselling, the seat will have to be reserved by depositing admission fee, original documents with admission form and other charges within the stipulated time in the office of the particular college.
- Candidates, who achieved higher ranks in the merit list, get the first chance for counselling.
- In the first session of counselling, admission is reserved as per the offer of the institutions and choices of candidates.
- After the first session of counselling for the remaining seats for admission, a new cutoff list is released on the official website i.e. ouat.nic.in.
- Rank holder candidate, whose rank is lying under that cutoff, will be eligible for the next counselling session.
- This way for remaining seat cutoff will be announced for next counselling session if required.
- This will continue until the seats are available for admission and admission session is not over.
- After the counselling, if seats remain vacant spot counselling from common merit list may be conducted to fill up the vacant seats.
No change in course or branch or center will be possible in case a candidate has been successfully admitted to any course after counselling process and the seat is allotted to the candidate as per the option selected.
Documents Required for OUAT 2021 Counselling: (In original Form)
Candidates have to bring two sets of self-attested copies of the following documents-
- Intimation letter –cum-rank card
- Downloaded application Form-B
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of H.S.C / S.S.C. / Equivalent from the Board of Secondary Education / CBSE / ICSC as the case may be.
- Mark sheets and pass certificate of +2 Science from CHSE/ CBSE/ ICSC/ equivalent
- C.L.C. and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institution last attended
- Migration Certificate from the University / Board of last attended
- SC/ST/Green Card /Physically Handicapped certificate from the competent authority for the respective reserved category
- In case of NRI Candidates,
- Passport of sponsor
- Visa/Permanent residential certificate of sponsor
- Residential proof of sponsor (electric bill, telephone bill, water bill etc.)
- Certificate as proof of OUAT employee from Registrar
- Persons with Disabilities Certificate issued from Medical Board / competent authority authenticated by Medical Board of any Govt. Medical College of Odisha
- NCC ‘B’ certificate duly authenticated by the Commanding Officer of the enrolled NCC unit on the backside of the original certificate
- Medical Fitness Certificate in prescribed Form
- Certificate towards the discontinuation of study in the specified format
- Residential certificate (Except for students who studied odia as a subject in 10th standard from any school/Institution of Odisha
- Permanent Residential Certificate for Western Odisha
- Certificate of Medical Fitness for Admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Forestry Course
- Bonafide Certificate issued by Rajya Sainik Board, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar-2 to claim Armed Forces Personnel quota
- Domicile certificate from the District Magistrate, Govt. of J&K to claim under Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS) quota for students of J&K
- Certificate from the competent authority for being a migrant of Kashmir to claim under Kashmiri Migrant quota
- Aadhaar Card
- Permission Letter from the employer in case of the in-service candidate.
- Relief order from the employer in case of State Govt. of Odisha Sponsored candidate.
- 5 passport size photograph as uploaded in Form-A.
In case the candidate fails in submitting the above-mentioned documents during the counselling session or within the stipulated time, admission will be cancelled.
OUAT 2021 Result Dates
Below given are the important dates related to OUAT 2021:
|Event||UG Program (tentative)||Agro-Polytechnic (Tentative)|
|Exam Date of OUAT 2021||May 19, 2021||May 26, 2021|
|Declaration of Entrance Mark||November 15, 2021 (Announced)||-|
|Intimation-cum-Rank card available online||November 24, 2021||July 16, 2021|
|Counselling and admission||November 30, 2021 onwards||-|
|Intimation letter for spot admission available online||To be Announced||-|
|Spot Counselling & Admission (if required)|| |
To be Announced
How to Check the OUAT 2021 Result?
Steps by step guidelines to check OUAT Result are as follows:
- Visit the official website i.e. ouat.nic.in
- Go to Admission
- Click on the link stating- “ CLICK HERE to access the OUAT UG Entrance Examination Marks-2021(link is external)”
- A new tab will appear
- Go on the link “OUAT UG Entrance Exam -2021 ”
- Enter login id and password along with the captcha code to check your undergraduate entrance marks
- Result as an Intimation cum Rank card will be on screen (showing Intimation number, Name, Roll Number, Rank or Merit and Marks in OUAT 2021)
- Download and take a print-out
Also Read OUAT Counselling 2021
Details on OUAT 2021 Score Card
The score will consist of total marks and total weightage. Details are as follows: -
- Name of Candidate
- Date of Birth of Candidate
- Category of Candidate
- Roll Number
- Application Number
- Marks in OUAT 2021 entrance exam
- Total weightage including OUAT 2021 Marks, Class 10th and Class 12th Marks
- Status of qualification for admission
- Intimation Number and Rank (if qualified in entrance exam)
OUAT 2021 Merit List
The admission in UG program is based on the Rank/merit in the competitive examination, which is framed based on the weightage determined including marks secured in OUAT 2021 Entrance Exam and Class 10th and Class 12th Marks.
Seats under general category will comprise of all students who have achieved a higher rank in merit list regardless of their category (General / OBC / ST / SC etc). Merit List for Reserved category will be generated separately as per the reservation rules.
The weighted Score assigned in making OUAT 2021 Merit List is as follows: -
|OUAT 2021 Entrance Exam Score||50%|
|Marks in Class 10th||25%|
|Marks in Class 12th||25%|
OUAT 2021 Cut off
Cutoff for admission to Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology will be released post declaration of result. Many factors influence the cutoff every year. Few of them are mentioned below:
- Number of Applicants
- Category of Applicants applying for any particular course
- Difficulty Level of the Question paper
- Seats available for a particular course/program
- No. of Applications for particular courses/program
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.