PUCAT 2021 Result will be declared on June 21, 2021 (tentatively). The results will be announced on the official website of the university. Candidates can download their results by accessing the website. Candidates must note that only those seats are allotted via PUCAT 2021 which are left vacant after admission through UPSEE 2021. PUCAT 2021 will be conducted on June 11 – 12, 2021 (tentatively).
- Result of PUCAT 2021 will be declared in the form of Rank Merit List.
- Candidates with higher age are generally given preference for admission in case of a tie among two students.
- They need to clear a minimum PUCAT 2021 cut off for admission, which depends on the college in which a candidate is seeking admission.
- Candidates who clear the cut off will be called for PUCAT 2021 Counselling process.
PUCAT 2021 Result Dates
After the declaration of result, candidates will be called for PUCAT 2021 counselling process on June 30, 2021. Here is a list of important PUCAT 2021 Result Dates: -
|Date of Examination||June 11 – 12, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||June 21, 2021|
|Beginning of Counselling process||June 30, 2021|
How to check PUCAT 2021 Result?
Result for PUCAT 2021 will be declared on the official website of Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University. Result will be declared in the form of a merit list. Candidates can know their score or rank through PUCAT 2021 Rank Merit List.
Candidates can follow the steps listed below to view the result (Rank Merit List) for PUCAT 2021: -
- Visit the official website www.vbspu.ac.in/home
- Scroll down, you will be able to see ‘News’ section on the home page.
- Click on the notification flashing for PUCAT 2021 result.
- Now select the course for which you want to view the result.
- Merit list for the selected course will get loaded.
- Candidates may find their rank by searching their name or roll number in the merit list.
PUCAT 2021 Details on Score Card
Result for PUCAT 2021 will be declared in the form of a rank merit list. The merit list for PUCAT 2021 will highlight following details about candidates’ result:-
- Roll Number of candidate
- Name of candidate
- Candidate’s father’s name
- Candidate’s mother’s name
- Date of Birth of candidate
- Sex/Gender of candidate
- Caste/Category or candidate
- Score of Candidate in PUCAT 2021
- Rank of Candidate on the basis of PUCAT 2021
- Any weightage/extra marks given to candidate
- Rank of candidate on the basis of total score (PUCAT 2021 score + Weightage)
PUCAT 2021 Tie Break Criteria
A candidate with higher age is preferred in case two or more candidates have same score or rank in PUCAT 2021.
PUCAT 2021 Cut Off
Candidates need to qualify a minimum score criterion or PUCAT 2021 cut off to be able to called for counselling process or getting admission. The cut off score varies from year to year.
The cut off score for different courses depends upon following factors:-
- Number of candidates getting admission through UPSEE 2021
- Number of candidates appearing for PUCAT 2021
- Level of difficulty of PUCAT
- Availability or Increase/Decrease in number of seats available
Generally, the university campus and old and well-established colleges end up having higher cut offs, than newer colleges.
PUCAT 2021 Counselling
After a candidate has secured a valid rank in PUCAT 2021 for respective course, he/she may be called for Counselling process. Again, due to multiple number of colleges, a single procedure of admission or schedule for Counselling cannot be reported.
Candidates must know that appearing in Counselling is necessary for admission, no candidate will be provided admission in any course if he/she does not appear in the Counselling process, irrespective of the score or rank of candidate.
However, candidates are advised to carry these documents while going for Counselling under PUCAT 2021 for any college: -
- PUCAT 2021 Admit Card
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 10+2 Marksheet
- Degree Certificate of Graduation (if applicable)
- Caste/category certificate issued by competent authority
- Other legal certificates such as residence proof or income proof
- ID proof of candidate
- Passport size photo of candidate
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.