TS EdCET Registration 2021 has started on April 19, 2021, in online mode at the official website of TSCHE and the last date to apply without a late fee is June 15, 2021. TS EDCET 2021 Exam date and official notification is out now and the exam is scheduled to be held on August 24 – 25, 2021 this year. Click here for TS EdCET 2021 Registration
TS EDCET is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Osmania University, Hyderabad for admission to B.Ed program in the colleges of Telangana state. It is required for candidates to have a bachelor’s degree from a state or central university to satisfy TS EdCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria.
- April 19, 2021: TS EdCET 2021 Registration open, it will be available till July 20 with a late fee. Read more
- April 7, 2021: TS EdCET Exam Pattern 2021 has been revised while the number of questions remains the same. Read more
- The registration fee for general/ OBC candidates is INR 400 and INR 200 for SC/ST candidates.
- TS EDCET 2021 Exam Pattern has been revised and now it will include 5 sections instead of three. Check TS EDCET Exam pattern
- The paper will be set in English, Telugu and Urdu languages.
- TS EDCET 2021 Syllabus includes General English, Teaching Aptitude and Methodology.
- After the merit list is displayed on the website, applicants should visit the University to attend counseling.
TS EDCET 2021 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Osmania University|
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen and Paper-based)|
|Medium of Exam||English, Telugu, and Urdu|
TS EDCET 2021 Official exam date is tabulated below:
|TS EDCET 2021 Notification Release Date||April 16, 2021|
|TS EDCET 2021 Application Form Release||April 19, 2021 (Started)|
|Last Date to apply for TS EdCET 2021 without Late fee||June 15, 2021|
|Last Date to Apply for TS EdCET 2021 with late fee||July 20, 2021|
|Issue of TS EDCET 2021 Hall Ticket||August 10, 2021|
|TS EDCET 2021 Exam Date||August 24 – 25, 2021|
|TS EdCET 2021 Answer Key and objection||Aug 31 – Sept 3, 2021|
|Declaration of Result||September 12, 2021|
The minimum eligibility required for the exam is a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks. Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
- Candidates should hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks. Specialization of the degree should be Arts, Commerce, Science, Home Science, Computer Application, Business Management or Business Administration.
- Applicants must have completed 10+2+3 years of Education.
- Applicants belonging to SC/ST/BC and other reserved categories should have at least 40% aggregate marks secured in Degree examination.
- Candidates with Degree in Professional and job oriented courses such as MBBS/ BSC(AG)/BVSC/BHMT/B.Pharm does not fulfill the eligibility to apply for the entrance test.
- TS EDCET aspirants who have a Master's Degree obtained without undergoing the undergraduate studies does not fulfill the eligibility criteria for B.Ed. course.
- Applicants must have completed 19 years of age as on or before July 1, 2021.
- There is no upper age limit applicable to appear for the entrance test.
- Part C is to be chosen by the applicants during the process of online application. The options for Part C: Methodology are Mathematics, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences, Biological Sciences and English.
- The selection of Methodology for the entrance exam is at the candidate’s risk.
- Subject eligibility for each applicant will be subject to verification which will be carried out during counselling.
- The presence or appearance to the entrance test does not make the applicant eligible for admission. Applicants are required to qualify the entrance test to process the admission.
- A limit to a number of attempts is not considered valid. Applicants can apply without any limitations to attempts.
TS EDCET Application Form 2021 can be done in online mode only. Applicants should fill the online application carefully and should refer relevant documents such as mark-lists and certificates.
- Visit the official TS website edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Register using a valid email ID and by entering an easy to remember password.
- On successful registration, Click on “Online Application Form”
- A new tab will open with the application form that should be filled.
- Applicants should carefully fill in all the particulars.
- Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Accept the Declaration and click next.
- The window will navigate to payment options. The candidate should select the convenient option of fee payment and proceed.
- Once the payment is processed, the application form will be available for download.
- Download and take a printout of the form for further references, if needed.
Here are few measures that could be taken for quick and easy application:
- Candidate should edit and correct all the errors and mistakes before processing the payment.
- Before the final submission of the application form, applicants can edit by clicking on EDIT link by logging in.
- Corrections can also be incorporated after the submission of online application by visiting the dashboard and submitting a complaint.
- The help desk can be contacted for any changes to be made by providing documentary evidence.
- Applicants are required to keep a few documents and details handy to avoid making errors:
- Hall ticket of the qualifying Degree
- Birth Certificate
- Income of Parents (Income certificate)
- Category or Caste Certificate
- Special category certificate, if applicable
- Also, keep a scanned passport photograph and signature ready
- Select your exam center at a convenient distance.
- Valid email ID and mobile number
- Address of the College/University of Degree.
Applicants are not required to post the printed application form to the University. The printout should be kept safe for reference purpose only.
A registered candidate can download TS EdCET 2021 Hall Ticket from the official website of TSCHE, once its released. Admit Card for TSCHE will be available in May 2021. Following are the Steps to download the admit card.
- Start the download process by visiting the official website of TS EdCET i.e https://edcet.tsche.ac.in/
- Click on the tab “Download Hall Ticket”
- Enter the credential such as Registration Number and Date of Birth on the specific section of the Login Window
- Click on the “Login” button
- TS EdCET 2021 Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be disclosed
- Check the details on it and Download it in a PDF format
- Take more than one print out of the admit card
TS EdCET 2021 Admit Card or Hall Ticket will contain various information that is tabulated below.
|Details of the Candidate||Details of Exam|
|Name of the Candidate||Name of the Exam|
|Date of Birth||Time of the Exam|
|Application or Registration Number||Reporting time on the day of the Exam|
|Gender||Name of the Exam Centre|
|Roll Number||Address of the Exam Centre|
|Uploaded Signature||Exam Day Instruction|
|Uploaded Recent Photo||-|
TS EdCET 2021 Exam Pattern will contain details on type of the question, number of sections, overall marks, exam duration, the medium of the exam, etc. All the defined below in details.
- TS EdCET 2021 Exam Pattern comprises three-section such as General English, General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude, Methodology
- Performance of the candidate will be assessed on 150 marks based on 150 objective types of questions
- Candidate will have to mark all the answer within 2 hours
- The entrance examination will be conducted in three languages such as English, Telugu and Urdu
- One mark will be awarded for each right answer and no negative marks will be given for any wrong answer or unanswered question
- General English will carry a maximum of 25 marks whereas General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude will carry 15 and 10 marks respectively.
- Total of 100 marks will be there in the section Methodology
- The section Methodology includes Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology, Geography, Mathematics, Economics, Civics, etc.
TS EdCET 2021 Syllabus is based on various topics and subtopics under three sections of General English, General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude, Methodology. Syllabus details are given below in a table.
|Subjects or Section||Topics|
|General English||This section includes basic grammar like voices, parts of speech, tenses; vocabulary, the transformation of sentences, spelling correction, etc.|
|General Knowledge and Teaching Aptitude||Under this section, all the topics are based on current and past events. It helps to evaluate candidate’s knowledge on many national and international aspects like culture, science, history, economics, etc, and also it judges candidate’s ability to dealing with a different situation.|
|Methodology||In this section, a list of mathematical and reasoning solutions such as real analysis, vector analysis, solid geometry, linear algebra is there. This section also covers physical sciences, biological sciences, social sciences.|
TS EDCET Result 2021 will tentatively be released in June 2021. The result will be released online mode by Osmania university. Candidates can download the result PDF from the official website edcet.tsche.ac.in. To download rank cards candidates will have to enter their registration number or hall ticket number and date of birth.
Follow the steps given below to access TS EDCET 2021 Results
- Visit the official website – edcet.tsche.ac.in
- Click on Download Rank Card button
- Enter the details – Hall ticket number and Date of birth
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
Download TS EdCET 2021 Rank card and keep it safe for all future references as it will be required during counselling and admission process.
TS EDCET Answer key is released soon after the conclusion of exam. The authority releases provisional answer key to facilitate candidates in eliminating any discrepancies and maintaining transparency. TS EDCET 2021 Answer Key will be released a week after the exam and candidates will be allowed to raise objections in the key.
TS EdCET 2021 Counselling will start after the declaration of result. TS EdCET 2021 Merit list will be prepared based on the overall rank and score secured in the entrance exam by the candidate to announce the name of the shortlisted candidate. To complete TS EdCET counselling candidates will have to follow the mentioned below steps.
- Candidate needs to register themselves again on the official website of TS EdCET to participate in the counselling session.
- Following the registration process, web options entry will begin
- To complete the option entry process via online mode, the candidate will have to enter their preferences of colleges and save or lock those option after the selection.
- Seat allotment round will be finalized based on the preferences made through the web options entry round.
- Also, all the candidate will be responsible to confirm their seat for the verification round of the counselling session by paying the counselling fee of INR 800 for unreserved and OBC or Other Backward Category candidates and INR 500 for the candidates from the reserved category such as SC or ST.
- On the verification round, the candidate will have to report to the allotted centre and present all the required documents in original
Required Documents for TS EdCET 2021 Counselling Session
All the important documents required for TS EdCET 2021 Counselling Session are listed below.
- TS EdCET 2021 Score Card
- TS EdCET 2021 Admit Card
- Certificate of all the qualifying examination especially degree courses
- Mark Sheet of 10th Class
- Mark Sheet of 10+2 level
- Certificate of class 10th and 12th
- Certificate of Residence
- Income Certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer Certificate
- A valid Photo Identity proof such as Aadhar Card/Voter ID/Passport/Driving License
- Certificate of special category for NCC/Sports/PwD/CAP
- Caste certificate issued by a competent authority
- A Recent self-attested two passport size coloured photo
- A photocopy of all the above-mentioned certificates
Ques: When will TS EdCET 2021 Registration start?
Ans: TS EdCET 2021 Application Forms has been released on April 19, 2021, it was previously set to be released on March 20. Last date to apply without a late fee is June 15, 2021.
Ques. What is the number of attempts can I try for the entrance examination if I fail in TS EdCET 2021?
Ans. You can sit for the entrance examination for unlimited times. And, you can appear in the test at any age.
Ques. Can I submit the application form of TS EdCET 2021 through offline mode?
Ans. No, you cannot submit the application form through any offline mode under any circumstances. You will have to submit it only via online mode.
Ques. What is the percentage of marks do I need to appear in TS EdCET 2021 if I belong to ST category?
Ans. If you belong to ST category you need to secure minimum 40% of marks in aggregate to complete the application process.
Ques. Is there any possibility to check the eligibility criteria during the counselling process of TA EdCET 2021?
Ans. Yes, the authorized body will check your background including the eligibility criteria to complete the verification round of the admission process.
Ques. Can I get the refund of the counselling fee of TS EdCET 2021?
Ans. No, you will not get the refund of the counselling fee. Once the fee is paid it will not be refunded under any circumstances.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.