TS PGECET 2019 Results – TSCHE will release the results for the exam on June 15 tentatively. The scores will be released at pgecet.tsche.ac.in. The results are prepared after compiling and evaluating the response sheets.
Latest: Osmania University has scheduled TS PGECET from May 27 – 29 in CBT mode. CheckTS PGECET Exam Pattern
- Rank cards will be issued within a week after the results are declared at official portal.
- Enter your TS PGECET Hall Ticket No. to access the page.
- The document will carry scores, rank, and percentile secured in TS PGECET 2019.
- Based on the ranks received in the exam, candidates will be called for TS PGECET Counselling.
- Seat allotment will be done according to the ranks and preference mentioned at the time of registration.
Highlights of TS PGECET Results
|TS PGECET Result Highlights|
|Official Site for TS PGECET Result Announcement||pgecet.tsche.ac.in|
|Ranks Announced in TS PGECET 2019 Result||State Rank, category rank|
|TS PGECET 2019 Answer Key||May 2019 – Check Now|
|TS PGECET 2019 Result Date||June 15, 2019|
|TS PGECET 2019 score card||Second week June 2019|
|TS PGECET 2019 merit list||Second week June 2019|
|Starting of TS PGECET Counselling||Third week of June 2017|
How to check TS PGECET Results?
Whenever the results will be released, the test takers will get an SMS and an Email on the registered mobile no. and ID. Steps to access the results are as follows:
Step 1: Visit TSCHE Official Website i.e. tsche.ac.in.
Step 2: Click ‘CETs 2019 – Results and Web Counselling’ link, available on the right side of the page.
Step 3: Enter Registration No., Hall Ticket No., and DOB.
Step 4: Select the Paper Code attempted.
Step 5: View and print the result of TS PGECET 2019 for future references.
Details in TS PGECET 2019 Result
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Exam/ Paper Code
- TS PGECET 2019 Rank with the percentile and score secured by the candidate
- Qualifying status of Candidate
Check TS PGECET Participating Colleges and Fees
Rank Card/ Score Card
- TS PGECET 2019 Rank Card is released separately after the results are announced.
- Only those who qualify will have their names on PGECET merit list.
- Take a print out of rank card as it will be required at the time of counselling and seat allotment procedure.
- At the time of preparing the rank cards, the admission authorities will allot ranks to candidates qualifying the examination with the qualifying percentage marks.
The qualifying marks for obtaining a rank in TS PGECET 2019 is 25% of total marks. This means 30 marks out of a total of 120 marks. However, SC/ ST category candidates there is no minimum qualifying marks.
TS PGECET Results #Trending Terms
TS PGECET Scores
- TS PGECET 2019 Score can be calculated using a formula available on the official website.
- TS PGECET Score is the most important term used for admission and in declaring cutoffs for counselling and admission process.
TS PGECET Percentile
- TS PGECET 2019 Percentile is the percentage of people behind a candidate (as per rank) in the exam.
- The lower the candidates’ rank, higher will be the percentile. The first rank holder (toppers) percentile is considered to be 100 and the last rank holders percentile is 0.
TS PGECET Merit List
- TS PGECET 2019 Merit list will be available in June 2019
- It is published online in pdf format.
- It indicated the Overall Rank and Category-wise Rank of the candidate.
- The merit list forms the basis for admissions in the universities and colleges affiliated with TS PGECET.
- It will also specify the course-wise cut off in the exam.
Tie-break in TS PGECET 2019 Merit List:
When two or more candidates have scored equal marks in TS PGECET, it leads to a tie in TS PGECET merit list and result. In such case, the candidates with equal marks cannot be given the same merit. APSCHE has defined a proper grounds of tie-breaking ruled, they are as follows:
- Candidates with more marks in qualifying degree examination will be preferred over the other candidate, in the case of equal marks scored in TS PGECET entrance exam.
- In the case candidates have secured equal marks in the qualifying degree examination too, the tie will be broken by giving preference to candidates older in age.
- If the candidates are of same age, then the tie in TS PGECET merit list 2019 will be broken by draw of lots.
TS PGECET Cutoff
The cut offs are the minimum marks that a candidate must score in order to get his/her name in the merit list. TS PGECET Cut Off marks are different for each stream. The cut off marks for each stream depends upon the following parameters:
- Total number of registrations
- Candidates who appeared for the exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Total seats available
- A sectional score of the candidate
The cut off marks are different for each stream. The streams based cut off marks will be altered with the category details also. According to the past year score analysis, the following points must be kept in mind:
- General category candidates have to score a total of 25% marks to clear the exam i.e. 30 marks.
- OBC students need to score 25% marks too.
- SC/ST candidates need to score only 20% marks.
TS PGECET Counselling
After the declaration of results and rank card, the coordinating authorities prepare a merit list. This list carries the names of all the candidates who are eligible to participate in the counselling. The selection procedure will be conducted for each of the streams separately. GATE/ GPAT qualifiers will also have a separate counselling procedure.
Quick Facts Related to Counselling
- Participating colleges will give first preference to GATE/ GPAT qualifiers to fill in the seats.
- The leftover seats are alone available for TS PGECET candidates.
- The notification itself is a call for web counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending the web counseling does not guarantee a seat.
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of INR 500 for SC/ST candidates and INR 1000 for others at the time of certificate verification.
Check detailedTS PGECET Counselling
Documents/ Certificates Required:
- GATE Score / GPAT /PGECET Rank Card & also PGECET Hall Ticket.
- Degree Certificate & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
- Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
- Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
- Residence certificate for preceding 7 years of the qualifying examination i.e. Graduation in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
- Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
- Residence certificate from M. R. O of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017.
- Aadhar Card
- Minorities: Degree TC containing mention of Minority Status to whomsoever applicable.
Note: These certificates are required to be submitted to the allocated Helpline Centers.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College