VSAT (Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test) conducted by Vignan’s University in the state of Andhra Pradesh for admission to the B.Tech course. It is a university level test which is conducted once a year in computer-based mode.
Latest: VSAT 2021 Exam date will be April 27 to May 5, 2021(tentatively) also students can write the exam from home in mobile phones or laptops using their hall ticket numbers.
- VSAT 2021 will be April 27 to May 5, 2021(tentatively) at 34 cities of India. Check VSAT Exam Center
- The application fee for all categories candidate is INR 1200.
- The question paper consists of 120 objective type questions.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark and there is no negative marking. Check VSAT Exam Pattern
- All students clearing the JEE Main and EAMCET can also get admission into B.Tech course offered by the university.
- VSAT Result will be declared on Last Week of May 2021 at the official website.
VSAT 2021 Highlights
|Conducting Body||Vignan’s University|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Duration of Exam||2 hrs 30 minutes|
|Type and Number of Questions||120 Objective Type Questions|
|Courses Offered||B.Tech/Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering/ Bioinformatics/Food Technology|
VSAT 2021 Dates
VSAT 2021 Important Dates
Candidates can check the official scheduled of the exam given below:
|Issue of Application Forms||Available|
|Last Date of Filling Application Forms||April 5, 2021|
|Date of Issue of Admit Card||April 2021|
|Date of VSAT||April 27 to May 5, 2021|
|Result Declaration||Last Week of May 2021|
|Counselling||to be notified|
VSAT 2021 Eligibility
VSAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Please read the eligibility conditions carefully before applying for VSAT 2021:
- Age Limit: All interested candidates should be born on or after 1 July 1998 to apply for VSAT 2021.
- Educational Qualifications: Candidate must pass class 10+2 or its equivalent examination from a recognized board. And they should score atleast 60% marks in aggregate. Candidates appearing in class 12 exam can also apply.
- Candidates qualified in AP or TS EAMCET/JEE(Mains) /JEE(Advanced) with a minimum of B2 grade / CGPA of 7.0 in Andhra Pradesh or above 60% aggregate marks in Telangana State in the +2 / Intermediate examination.
VSAT 2021 Registration
VSAT 2021 Application Form
VSAT 2021 Application Form will be available from September 10, 2019(tentatively). The last date of submission of forms will be April 5, 2021(tentatively). Both online and offline modes are available for filling up forms.
The various offline modes of purchasing VSAT 2021 Application Forms are given below:
- Candidates can get the application forms by post from the university office. For this, they have to first send a demand draft with the required amount for the application fee.
- Application forms are also available at Vignan’s Schools or Colleges at Guntur, Rajahmundry, Eluru, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam.
- You can also collect the application forms from Vignan’s offices at Vijayawada, Guntur and Hyderabad
- For the convenience of the students, VSAT application forms are also available in Indian Bank branches in the States of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
- Application forms taken in an offline mode should be duly filled with all the necessary details and should be sent to the university along with the demand draft.
- The address is Dean-Admissions, Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213 (A.P)
The other option is to download the application form from the University’s website.
- Visit the site www.vignanuniversity.org
- Click on “VSAT Application Forms 2021”
- Download it.
- Fill the application form with all the necessary details.
- Pay the fee through DD.
- Submit the duly-filled application form along with the DD at Dean-Admissions, Vignan’s University, Vadlamudi, Guntur-522 213.
The application fee is INR 1200. Candidates can submit the fee through Demand Draft, made in in favor of the “Vignan University” payable at Guntur. Candidates should write their name and address on the backside of the DD.
VSAT 2021 Admit Card
All applicants of VSAT 2021 can download the admit card from the website. Admit cards will be available by second week of April 2021. Candidates are advised to keep a regular check on the website for admit card notifications and other information. Candidates will also get the admit card through post. No candidates will be allowed to sit in the test without the admit card. All information like as name, signature, photograph, roll number, exam center and exam date and time will be mentioned on the admit card. The admit card should be preserved for the admission procedure.
Steps to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website www.vignanuniversity.org
- Search for the link “VSAT Admit Card 2021”.
- Click on the link
- Enter your application number and DOB.
- Your VSAT 2021 Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take a print out of it.
- For any discrepancy on the admit card, exam authorities must be contacted immediately and duplicate admit card should be issue.
- Incase if a candidate does not receive his admit card on time, he should take the copy of application form on the day of the exam.
VSAT 2021 Centers
VSAT 2021 Exam Centers
VSAT 2021 will be held across various cities/towns of India. There are altogether 34 exam centers. All candidates must choose the exam center carefully while filling up the application forms. Also make sure that the correct exam center is mentioned on the admit card. The test center allotted to the candidates will not be changed under any circumstances.
The list of exam centers along with their center code is given below:
|Test Centre||Code||Test Centre||Code|
VSAT 2021 Pattern
VSAT 2021 Exam Pattern
Read the details of VSAT Exam Pattern as given below to prepare yourself well for VSAT 2021:
- VSAT 2021 exam will be held from April 27 to May 5, 2021(tentatively) in 3 slots: Morning and afternoon.
- Exam is conducted in online mode
- Medium is English.
- The duration of the paper is 180 minutes.
- The questions paper is multiple choice objective type.
- There are altogether 120 questions on subjects Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English/Aptitude.
- 1 mark is given for each correct answer and there is no negative marking.
|Subjects||Marks in each section|
VSAT 2021 Syllabus
VSAT 2021 Syllabus
All candidates appearing for VSAT 2021 should prepare themselves in subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology and English. The syllabus is of class 11 and 12.
The detailed syllabus is given below:
|Mathematics||Algebra, Quadratic equations and expressions, Theory of Equations, Matrices, determinants and linear equations, Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem and partial fractions, Sequences and series, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Vector Algebra, Measures of dispersion, Probability|
|English||Grammar and Usage, Vocabulary|
|Biology||Diversity in the living world, Structural organisation in plants- Morphology, Reproduction in Plants, Plant systematic, Cell Structure and Function, Internal Organisation of Plants, Plant Ecology, Plant Physiology, Microbiology, Molecular Biology|
|Chemistry||Stoichiometry, States of matter: Gaseous and Liquids, Solid State, Atomic Structures, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Thermodynamics, Chemical equilibrium, Acids & Bases, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Hydrogen and its Compounds|
|Physics||Units and Dimensions and Measurement, Vectors, Rotatory Motion, Gravitation, Kinematics, Mechanical properties of solids, Oscillations, Ray Optics, Magnetism & Matter, Moving charges and magnetism, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Temperature and thermal expansion of Solids, Liquids and Gases|
Applicants can refer to the following books to prepare for VSAT 2021:
|Principles of Physics Class 12||VK Mehta|
|S. Chand’s Principles of Physics||S Chand|
|Conceptual Chemistry for Class 12 - Vol. II: With Value - Based Questions||SK Jain|
|CBSE All in One ENGLISH CORE Class 12th||Arihant Experts|
|Mathematics Vol. 1 & 2 Class - 12||RD Sharma|
VSAT 2021 Result
VSAT 2021 Results
Candidates can check VSAT 2021 Result online on the official website. Most likely, VSAT 2021 Result will be declared on Last Week of May 2021(tentatively). On the basis of the marks obtained by students in the entrance exam, the merit list will be prepared.
A common merit list will be made for all category candidates. VSAT 2021 scorecard will be available only online and no result or score card will be sent to candidates by post. Students will be informed of results declaration by SMS.
Following are the steps to check the result:
- Visit www.vignanuniversity.org
- Click on VSAT Rank Card Link
- VSAT 2021 Results Page will be displayed
- Enter VSAT 2021 Admit Card Number
- Click on Submit Button
- VSAT 2021 Results with All India Rank will be displayed on Screen
- Download VSAT 2021 Score Card and take a print out of it.
VSAT 2021 Counselling
The counseling process for the academic session 2021-22 will begin from Last week of May 2021(tentatively). Only qualifying candidates will be called for the counselling procedure. The schedule of the counselling will be available on the website or will be informed to the candidates by post or SMS & email.
Candidates need to be present physically at the time of counselling and all documents, both originals and photocopies, need to be carried on the day of counselling for verifications. If a candidate does not appear for counselling on the scheduled date and time, his admission will be cancelled. A candidate also cannot change his allotted time and date for counselling.
Documents Required During Counselling
- Class 10 Mark sheet and Passing Certificate
- Class 12 Mark sheet and Passing certificate
- VSAT Admit Card 2021
- VSAT Rank/Score Card 2021
- Category Certificate
- Counselling Call Letter
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.