AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship 2020-21; Check Stipend Amount, Eligibility, Application Process Here
All Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced the GATE/GPAT scholarship 2020 for Post Graduate students to ensure development in India. The announcement is made for M.Tech/M.E/M.Arch Students for the academic year 2020-21.
As per the guidelines approved by AICTE, the eligible students will receive INR 12,400 per month for 24 months or till the completion of the course, whichever is earlier. Approved candidates will also receive an annual contingency grant of Rs. 20,000.
To receive the benefits, students need to have a valid Student ID and have to fill the AICTE PG GATE Scholarship form with the necessary details. The last date for the institutes to verify and submit data for the AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship is December 31, 2021.
The scholarship amount will be received by the students directly in their bank account. Students need to have a savings account on their names. Also Check: GATE 2021 Application Form
AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship 2020 Key Points
The key points of the AICTE Gate Scholarship 2020 are given below:
INR 12,400 per month and INR 20,000 as an annual contingency grant
GATE/GPAT qualified students taking admission to PG courses on 2020-21
Apply online through the AICTE portal
AICTE Helpline numbers
(10 AM to 5 PM) 011-26131576-78,80
- The Scholarship will be provided to the students from the date of commencement of the date of admission (whichever is earlier).
AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Below are the eligibility criteria for AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship 2020:
- Applicants need to have a valid GATE/GPAT score during the time of admission.
- Applicants should be full-time scholars at the university.
- Applicants should be admitted to AICTE approved Colleges or Institutes.
- Applicants should be admitted in AICTE approved Master programs (e.g, Master of Engineering, Master of Technology, Master of Architecture, and Master of Pharmacy programs).
- Applicants should have a general saving bank account. Joint accounts will not be considered.
- Students who qualified for GATE under the OBC category are not eligible for the scholarship scheme.
- Candidates who passed GATE under reserved categories such as SC, ST, PeD, OBC-NCL need to have a category certificate to apply for Scholarship.
AICTE GATE/GPAT Scholarship 2020 Application Process
To successfully register for the GATE Scholarship, students need to fill the Scholarship form on the official site of AICTE. Details like bank account number, institute Id, Student Id card, and date of birth should be filled correctly. Failing to do so can result in the disbursal of scholarship.
To Apply for All Indian Council for Technical Education (AICTE) GATE Scholarship 2020, follow the given steps:
Step 1: Visit the official site of AICTE.
Step 2: Click on the latest link "AICTE GATE Scholarship 2020".
Step 3: Enter the required details on the form, and upload the documents asked on the screen.
Step 4: The students will receive a confirmation once the respective Institute will approve the scholarship after verification.
Check: GATE 2021 Syllabus
After filing the form, the respective institutes will verify the data submitted by the students and approve the scholarship. Institutes will have to submit students’ data for the scholarship to AICTE till December 31, 2020.
For more details, Students are advised to visit the official website of AICTE or contact through the details mentioned above.