Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology (SVNIT), Surat offers UG/PG/Research programs under its 10 departments. The admission to these courses is given on the basis of the entrance test conducted by the institute. The SVNIT follows semester system and its academic year is separated into two semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester. The duration of the Odd semester is from August-December, while that of the even semester is from January-June.
The term-end examination of the Odd semester is conducted in the month of December and in the month of April-May during the even semester. The examination timetable of semester examination is provided to the students on the website of the institute before the initiation of the examination. The result is declared within 40-45 days of the examination. Students can get the academic calendar of the current academic year from the institute’s website.
SVNIT Exam Result
The institute releases the end semester examination result of UG/PG courses online on its official website. The subsequent result of the term-end examination is published within 40-45 days. The examination result of each course is declared separately. The result of Autumn Semester (Odd Semester) is promulgated in the month of January, while the result of spring semester (Even semester) is announced in the month of June. Students can download their examination result from the website of the institute following these steps:
- Visit the official website of the Institute
- Under the “Student Notice Board” section, click on the result notification link as per your course
- On the Result page, click on your respective semester’s link
- The result will be downloaded in PDF format
- Check your result and take printout for future use
SVNIT Exam Timetable
The timetable of the term-end examination is uploaded on the website of the institute 30-35 days prior to the inception of the examination. The Odd semester term-end examination timetable is circulated in the month of October, while the examination timetable of the even semester is uploaded in the month of March. The institute publishes the examination timetable of each course separately. Students can download the examination time table with the help of the following steps.
- Go to the official website of the institute
- Click on examination timetable link under the “Student Notice Board” section
- The examination timetable of your respective course will get downloaded
SVNIT Academic Calendar
The academic calendar of the institute is uploaded on its website before the start of the session. The academic year of the institute is sectioned into two semesters viz. autumn (Odd) & spring (Even) semester. The academic calendar details the information regarding the commencement of classes, the mid-term examination, supplementary examination, term end examination, declaration of the results, etc. The academic schedule of the institute holds the information of each academic event scheduled for both semesters i.e. Odd & Even semester.
- Visit the official website SVNIT
- Search for the Academic Calendar link of the current session under the “Student Notice Board” section
- Click on the respective year for which you have to download the academic schedule
- Download the calendar in PDF format and check it accordingly