Delhi University School of Open Learning has recently extended its application dates for undergraduate courses admission. Interested applicants can now register their application for the courses till December 31, 2020, @sol.du.ac.in
The decision has been taken by DU SOL after taking into account the current situation and convenience factor. This year the application process of School of Open Learning has been made completely online.
Read More: DU SOL Courses and Fees
DU SOL Admission 2020: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who have qualified Class 12 from a recognised board in the concerned stream are eligible to apply online for the undergraduate programmes at the School of Open Learning website -- sol.du.ac.in.
It is to be noted that candidates must cross-check the eligibility criteria for the course offered at DU SOL in order to avoid any confusion before applying for admission.
How to register for DU SOL UG Admission 2020 online?
Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to register for DU SOL UG admission 2020 online.
- Visit official website i.e. sol.du.ac.in
- Locate the Link UG Admissions 2020, click on the same
- Register yourself on the portal by filling the required details
- Log onto the portal using your registered credentials
- DU SOL Application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill the application form by providing all the necessary details
- Upload the required documents
- Pay the requisite application fee and submit the application
- Download and print the application confirmation page for future reference