NEET MDS 2021 Exam day guidelines have been released along with NEET MDS Admit Card. The candidate must go through all the instructions and guidelines carefully so that they cannot face any difficulties during the time of examination. Download NEET MDS Admit Card.
|Table of Contents|
NEET MDS 2021 Exam day guidelines must be followed by each and every candidate. Read the article to know more about what to carry during exam day, do’s and don’ts at the exam center, and much more.
What to do on the Day of NEET MDS 2021?
Candidate appearing for NEET MDS 2021 must know all the following points to avoid any mishaps on the day of the examination.
- Candidate must reach the examination centre 30 minutes before starting the examination
- All the candidates are required to bring all the important documents such as on ID proof approved by Government of India like Voter Card, Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc in original along with the admit card for NEET MDS 2021. Candidates are also required to carry a passport size photograph as it can be taken to fix it on the attendance sheet.
- Candidates can carry caste certificate in original (if applicable for the candidates belongs to PWD category)
- Applicant need to corporate with all the office staff available at the examination centre or the examination hall on the day of the examination
- Candidate can check the venue of the examination a day before the examination to know the exact location and to keep away from any troubles as the candidate will have to reach the examination centre on time.
- Candidate can bring pen but for the marking, all the particulars on the test booklet or on the OMR sheet in the examination for NEET MDS 2021 but a ballpoint pen will be given at the examination centre.
- Candidate must check their physical fitness at the examination centre before entering the examination hall and starting the examination.
- Candidates who are suffering from any health problem can keep medicine or fruits with them. They are also allowed to bring water with them.
- Candidates are required to write down their roll number or application number and other details that will be printed on the admit card on the booklet and also write those things and mark the answer with the pen on the OMR sheet.
- Applicants are required to attach their passport size coloured photograph, same as uploaded on the application form during the application process, on the admit card of NEET MDS 2021.
- After receiving the test booklet and OMR sheet, the candidate must check the code of the test booklet printed on the side 2 of the OMR sheet. The test booklet code must be the same for the OMR sheet.
- Candidate is also required to check the number of pages of the text booklet same as mentioned on the above of the cover page of the test booklet. The number is written in bold on the top of the page of the booklet.
- Candidate will have to put their signature on the OMR sheet. And also, there will be a signature of the instructor on that sheet.
- After the completion of the examination candidate must hand over the OMR sheet to the invigilator. Candidate can keep the text booklet with them.
- Applicant need to keep their admit card until the admission process is completed especially the counselling session.
What not to do on the Day of NEET MDS 2021?
Applicants appearing for NEET MDS 2021 must follow all the points mentioned below to avoid any complication on the day of the examination.
- Candidates will be not allowed to bring any electronic device on the examination day and are strictly prohibited to enter the examination hall with those electrical devices such as calculator, smartphone, iPad, electronic pen or scanner, smart watch, Bluetooth device, microchip, etc.
- Candidate will get permission to enter the examination hall with any handbag, goggles, bracelet, foods, etc.
- Candidate should avoid to bring any important items at the examination centre and must keep other necessary items like purse, mobile, any study material, key, etc on their own responsibility as there will be no arrangement at the examination centre.
- Candidate is not required to bring any pen or pencil or any eraser for the examination as the pen will be provided by the authority at the time of the examination in the examination centre.
- Applicant are advised to not remove or tear any page from the test booklet as candidates can be disqualified from the examination for such action.
- Candidate cannot use toilets in the last 30 minutes before completion of the examination.
- Candidate can leave the examination hall after completion of all the process in a proper way of the examination.
- No candidate can leave the examination hall before submission or hand over the OMR sheet to the invigilator.
NEET MDS 2021 Dress Code for Candidates
Candidate must not break the rules for any dress code. Some instruction regarding dress code is given below.
- Female candidate can wear light kurtas without having inner pockets or half sleeved tops, trousers, salwar, sandals without any heels, power glasses with cleared frame
- The female candidates are allowed to wear religious wearing such as Hijab or Burqa.
- Male candidates can wear half sleeved shirts with light colours, trousers, spectacles, sandals. They are also allowed to wear slippers.
- Male candidates can wear religious wearing such as turbans.
- Female candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall with any embroidery items.
- Female candidates should not wear any fancy dress with inner pocket, track pants, sandals with a high heel, jeans, any ornaments like rings, earrings, bands, etc.
- Male candidates will not be allowed with any kind of metal bands, shoes, metal watches, track pants, etc.
NEET MDS 2021 Exam Day Guidelines FAQ
Ques. What if I forgot to bring other documents along with NEET MDS 2021 Admit Card on the day of the examination?
Ans. It is mandatory to bring an ID proof along with the admit card for NEET MDS 2021 in original. Without the ID proof, you will not get permission to sit for the examination. Your examination can be cancelled by the authority.
Ques. What shall I do if I found any discrepancy on the admit card for NEET MDS 2021 at the time of the examination?
Ans. In that case, your examination can be hampered. To avoid such situation, you are advised to check all the information printed on the admit card after downloading the admit card from the official website of the institute and contact with the institute or the below-mentioned address for any kind of problem with admit card. Even for this issue, your examination may be cancelled. So be careful.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 0120-6895200 (NTA Helpdesk)
Ques. From where shall I get to know about the medium of the questions paper for NEET MDS 2021?
Ans. You will know about the medium of the question paper from 2(C) in the chapter of the information bulletin.
Ques. Can I mark the answer on the OMR sheet by the pencil for NEET MDS 2021?
Ans. No, you cannot mark any answer by the pencil. You will have to mark all the answer only by the ballpoint pen that will be provided by the authority at the time of the examination on the examination hall. You can rough out any answer on the extra sheet by pencil.
Ques. Can I leave the examination hall after completion of my examination before the exam hours for NEET MDS 2021?
Ans. Yes, you complete all the answer and wish to leave the examination hall before the time you can leave but you will have to submit the OMR sheet and complete all the other rules and regulations set for the examination. After successful completion of all the regulation, you can leave the examination hall.
Ques. Shall I need to submit any photocopy of admit card or any other documents on the day of the examination for NEET MDS 2021?
Ans. No, you are not required to submit any photocopy of admit card or any other documents like any photo ID proof or caste certificate. You need to present the admit card and a photo ID proof in original to the invigilator at the time of the examination.
Ques. Do I need to submit the test booklet along with the OMR sheet for NEET MDS 2021?
Ans. No, you do not need to submit the test booklet along with the OMR sheet. You can keep the test booklet with you.