NEET MDS Revised Result 2019 has been declared on April 3, 2019. The minimum cut off marks to qualify the NEET MDS exam is 50% (For General category) & 40% (For reserved Category). Earlier the cut off marks for General Category was 250 which is now lowered to 172. For the SC/ST/OBC category candidates, the cut off was 215 which has been changed to 140. The revised cut off for Persons with Disability is 156.
The results will be available at the official portal i.e. natboard.edu.in. Result is available in the form of pdf. The authorities will issue the merit list of the qualified applicants after the declaration of the results.
Direct Link to download NEET MDS Result
NEET MDS (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Masters in Dental Surgery) is conducted to offer admission into post-graduation medical courses such as MD/MS/PG Diploma courses. The conducting body is National Board of Examinations (NBE). It is a national level entrance exam. AIPGMEE and DNB CET has been replaced by NEET MDS. Check NEET MDS Answer Key, Question Paper, Analysis and Cut off
NEET MDS 2019 Result Dates
Candidates can refer to the following dates for information on NEET MDS 2019 Results:
|Online Registration Starts||October 31, 2018|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application Form||November 27, 2018|
|Exam date||January 14, 2018|
|Result||January 25, 2019 |
|Counselling||14th March to 19th March 2019|
How to Check NEET MDS 2019 Result?
NEET MDS 2018 Results will be announced on January 25, 2019 at its official website. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the result:
- Firstly, visit the official website i.e. natboard.edu.in
- Use registration number and password to log in.
- Locate the “Check Result” tab.
- Click on the tab
- The result will be displayed
- The result will also be accessible offline at notice board at Ansari Nagar Office of NBE, Delhi.
NBE will declare NEET MDS 2019 Result for the following:
- 50% quota seats all over India for MDS Courses (except Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh)
- State quota seats of all States and Union territories of India (including Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) for MDS Courses.
- Admission in all Private Dental Colleges/ Universities for MDS Courses.
- Admission in AFMS Institutions for MDS Courses.
Details on Score Card
The score card will contain the following details:
- Registration number
- Date of birth
- Date of examination
- All India NEET MDS Rank
- All India 50% quota rank
- Category specific rank for all India 50% quota rank
NEET MDS 2019 Answer Key
The answer key of NEET MDS 2019 exam will be published through online mode. Applicants can check the answer key through our website. National Board of Examinations will release the answer key. With the help of answer key, applicants can predict and calculate their scores.
If the candidates find any discrepancies in the published Tripura JEE answer key then they can send feedbacks to the examination authority. An applicant can file his/her objection or queries over NEET MDS answer key.
NEET 2019 MDS Merit List
NEET MDS 2019 Merit List is a defined list made by considering the scores of all sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Use the registration number and password to log in
- TJEE merit list 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Check common merit position mentioned in the merit list.
- Download the merit list and take a print out for later use.
In case, two or more applicants secure similar marks then there exists a tie. Tie-breaker condition is used to break the tie.
- In case two applicants secure identical marks in the examination, it will be decided on the basis of age. Candidates born earlier will be ranked higher in the merit list.
- The ones with higher age will be given preference for admission into NEET MDS approved colleges.
NEET MDS 2019 Merit list will be based on for categories which are mentioned below:
- All India rank NEET 2019 MDS: This is the national level merit position of the applicant among all the applicants who gave the NEET MDS 2019 entrance exam all over India.
- All India rank 50% quota: This is also a national level merit position of the applicant who has appeared for NEET MDS 2019 for all India 50% quota and is only valid for Post Graduate MDS Courses 2019 admission session 50% quota all over India
- All India 50% quota Special Category Rank: This is also a national level merit position of the applicant who belongs to the reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC for all India 50% quota and is only valid for Post Graduate MDS Courses 2019 admission session 50% quota all over India.
- Private Dental colleges/Deemed University/AFMS/ State quota rank: State category rank, a benefit for In-service candidates, State quota rank, etc. shall be broadcasted by the designated authority of the concerned State/university as per the eligibility criteria, applicable reservation policies and guidelines.
NEET MDS 2019 Cut off
NEET MDS 2019 cut off marks will vary dependent on the category the applicant belongs to. The cutoff for all categories is as follows:
|Category||Minimum Cut Off|
|SC, ST and OBC||40 percentile|
|Physically Handicapped||45 percentile|
NEET MDS 2019 Counselling
The first step is the online registration for the exam. The next step is the conducting of the exam at various test centers on the allotted date. After this, the results are declared and NBE shares the results with various colleges and institutions.
- The next stage is the preparation of NEET MDS 2019 Merit List. The category and category wise merit lists are prepared by the individual colleges and institutes according to their rules and standards.
- After this, the applicants will have to apply to the concerned State Medical Directorate / Counselling Authority(s) of States / UT / Private Universities / Medical colleges/institutes based on their own discretion. NBE plays no part in the seat allotment process.
- Now the candidates will be required to participate in the NEET MDS Counselling for State quota seats and/or seats in Private Universities / Colleges / Institutes, according to their eligibility and other factors.
The List of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of counselling is as follows:
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case the candidate belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is required.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if the candidate is Physically Challenged (PC). It should be issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- In case the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class X Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate is required for the same.
- Original e- Admit Card, counselling letter from ICAR should also be present with the candidate.
- Four recent and clear passport size colored photographs need to be submitted. They should have candidates name and date mentioned at the back.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College