NEET MDS 2021 Result, Scorecard, Merit List, and Counselling
NEET MDS 2021 is expected to be released in the month of January 2021. NBE will release the result online in the PDF format which contain the information like Roll Number of the candidate, marks obtained and AIR Rank. Candidates will be able to download their scorecards after one week from the date of declaration of result.
The validity of NEET MDS scorecard is only for one year or for the current admission session. Last year, around 20,000 aspirants had appeared for the examination out of which only 12,128 had qualified the exam. NEET MDS 2021 Counselling is expected in the month of March 2021. Read More
NEET MDS is conducted to offer admission into post-graduation medical courses such as MD/MS/PG Diploma courses. It is a national level entrance exam. AIPGMEE and DNB CET have been replaced by NEET MDS.
NEET MDS Result Dates
NEET MDS 2021 Result Dates
|Online Registration Starts||2nd week of October 2020|
|Last Date for the submission of the Application Form||Last week of October 2020|
|Exam date||December 16, 2020 (Announced)|
|Result||1st week of January 2021|
How to check NEET MDS Result
How to Check NEET MDS 2021 Result?
NEET MDS 2021 Result is expected to release in the first week of January 2021. Soon after the declaration of result candidates will be able to download their scorecards. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to download the result:
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website i.e. natboard.edu.in
Step 2: Use registration number and password to log in.
Step 3: Locate the “Check Result” tab.
Step 4: Click on the tab
Step 5: The result will be displayed
Step 6: The result will also be accessible offline at notice board at Ansari Nagar Office of NBE, Delhi.
Details Mentioned on NEET MDS 2021 Score Card
|Name of the Candidate||Registration number|
|Date of birth||Date of examination|
|Photograph||Marks Obtained by Candidate (Out of )|
|All India NEET MDS Rank||All India 50% quota rank|
|Category specific rank for all India 50% quota rank|
NBE will declare NEET MDS 2021 Result for the following:
- 50% quota seats all over India for MDS Courses (except Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh)
- State quota seats of all States and Union territories of India (including Jammu & Kashmir, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh) for MDS Courses.
- Admission in all Private Dental Colleges/ Universities for MDS Courses.
- Admission in AFMS Institutions for MDS Courses.
NEET MDS 2021 Answer Key
The answer key of NEET MDS will be published through online mode. Applicants can check the answer key through our website. National Board of Examinations will release the answer key. With the help of answer key, applicants can predict and calculate their scores.
Candidates will also get the opportunity to raise an objection against the answer key
NEET MDS Merit List
NEET 2021 MDS Merit List
NEET MDS 2021 Merit List is a defined list made by considering the scores of all sections namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Firstly, visit the official website.
- Use the registration number and password to log in
- TJEE merit list 2021 will appear on the screen.
- Check common merit position mentioned in the merit list.
- Download the merit list and take a print out for later use.
In case, two or more applicants secure similar marks then there exists a tie. Tie-breaker condition is used to break the tie.
- In case two applicants secure identical marks in the examination, it will be decided on the basis of age. Candidates born earlier will be ranked higher in the merit list.
- The ones with higher age will be given preference for admission into NEET MDS approved colleges.
NEET MDS 2021 Merit list will be based on for categories which are mentioned below:
- All India rank NEET 2021 MDS: This is the national level merit position of the applicant among all the applicants who gave the NEET MDS 2021 entrance exam all over India.
- All India rank 50% quota: This is also a national level merit position of the applicant who has appeared for NEET MDS 2021 for all India 50% quota and is only valid for Post Graduate MDS Courses 2021 admission session 50% quota all over India
- All India 50% quota Special Category Rank: This is also a national level merit position of the applicant who belongs to the reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC for all India 50% quota and is only valid for Post Graduate MDS Courses 2021 admission session 50% quota all over India.
- Private Dental colleges/Deemed University/AFMS/ State quota rank: State category rank, a benefit for In-service candidates, State quota rank, etc. shall be broadcasted by the designated authority of the concerned State/university as per the eligibility criteria, applicable reservation policies and guidelines.
NEET MDS Cutoff
NEET MDS 2021 Cut off
NEET MDS 2021 cut off marks will vary dependent on the category the applicant belongs to. The cutoff for all categories is as follows:
|Category||Minimum Cut Off|
|SC, ST and OBC||40 percentile|
|Physically Handicapped||45 percentile|
NEET MDS Counselling
NEET MDS 2021 Counselling
The first step is the online registration for the exam. The next step is the conducting of the exam at various test centers on the allotted date. After this, the results are declared and NBE shares the results with various colleges and institutions.
- The next stage is the preparation of NEET MDS 2021 Merit List. The category and category wise merit lists are prepared by the individual colleges and institutes according to their rules and standards.
- After this, the applicants will have to apply to the concerned State Medical Directorate / Counselling Authority(s) of States / UT / Private Universities / Medical colleges/institutes based on their own discretion. NBE plays no part in the seat allotment process.
- Now the candidates will be required to participate in the NEET MDS Counselling for State quota seats and/or seats in Private Universities / Colleges / Institutes, according to their eligibility and other factors.
The List of original documents with self-attested photocopies, photographs to be produced at the time of counselling is as follows:
- All mark sheets/grade reports and certificates, Original of Class X and XII, Transfer Certificate, Leaving Certificate and Character Certificate from School.
- In case the candidate belongs to SC, ST or non-creamy layer of OBC categories, Original caste Certificate as per Central Govt. is required.
- Medical Certificate should be presented if the candidate is Physically Challenged (PC). It should be issued by Medical Officer of any Government Hospital with a description of the kind and the degree of disability.
- In case the Date of Birth is not mentioned in Class X Certificate, Date of Birth (DOB) Certificate is required for the same.
- Original e- Admit Card, counselling letter from ICAR should also be present with the candidate.
- Four recent and clear passport size colored photographs need to be submitted. They should have candidates name and date mentioned at the back.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College