All students who are due to complete 10+2 get excited on the thought of entering college, a new chapter in their life. They always imagine their college campus to be abundant of facilities, with state-of-the-art infrastructure. The campus plays a vital role in the students’ life during their stay in the college. It’s a major attraction and therefore, students give a lot of priority to the infrastructure while choosing their college for pursuing their studies. There are a lot of Indian Private Universities that boast of top-notch infrastructure.
The following is the list of 10 such private universities present across India:
- LPU: Lovely Professional University, located in Jalandhar, Punjab, is known as India’s best and largest private university. The university campus is spread over 600 acres and has more than 30k students from all over India. LPU is particularly famous for its huge campus, as well as university gardens, students centers, different schools, auditorium, open-air theatre, gym, university mall, central library, sports facilities, etc. A cricket stadium is also planned in the near future. LPU’s infrastructure makes it one of the most preferred universities for aspirants. The students not only learn but groom themselves through various facilities available at the university campus of LPU.
- Amity University: Amity University, Noidais one of the 10 campuses of Amity spread across India. The common thing between these campuses is the world-class infrastructure. The campuses are spread over 1000 acres with high-tech facilities. All the campuses are interconnected through a highly secure virtual private network, which enables to transmit Live Class Rooms to all locations. Amity is also considered to be India’s first wireless campus with over 4,000 networked HP/IBM machines.Amity has air-conditioned amphitheatre style classrooms that provide a great atmosphere for learning. It also has the most advanced online counselling system. Thus, Amity always comes in the students’ minds while choosing their college.
- SRM: SRM Institute of Science & Technology, formerly known as SRM University has 4 campuses, with the main campus situated in Kattankulathur, Chennai. Some of the highlights of this campus are a 3-star SRM Hotel, a central library, air-conditioned auditorium which can have 4000 people at once, 15 canteens, a leased internet connection and much more. The other campuses present in Ramapuram and NCR also have state-of-the-art infrastructure and resources. All these attractions make SRM University as a top choice for students.
- Sharda University: Sharda University, located in Greater Noida, has a multi-discipline campus spread over 63 acres. It has great cafetaries, 24x7 Wi-Fi, laundry services, modern gym, multiple libraries, medical support system, etc. The university has all its bases covered with modern facilities and top faculty. It’s a great option for students to choose Sharda University as their preferred university.
- Symbiosis University: Symbiosis International University (SIU) has campuses in Pune, Bengaluru, Noida, Nashik and Hyderabad. These campuses epitomize the Symbiosis vision, 'Promoting International Understanding through Quality Education'. It houses over 34,000 Indian and International students on campus. With top-notch faculty and infrastructure, SIUis always a go-to university option for students
- Bennett University: Located in Greater Noida, Bennett University has a state-of-the-art campus spread across 68 acres. The university can accommodate 13000 students. The university puts special emphasis on sports activities. Facilities like football field, lawn tennis courts, squash courts, swimming pool, volleyball court, etc. are major attractions for students. With plans of adding a cricket ground, kabaddi and kho-kho courts, sports enthusiasts should definitely consider Bennett as an option for their college life.
- Manipal University: Spread over 313 acres of land, Manipal University is home to almost 30,000 students and staff. The campus follows eco-friendly practices. With Wi-Fi enabled in restaurants, libraries, hostel rooms, labs and classrooms and a motto of ‘Green Manipal’ through constant monitoring of pollution levels, Manipal University comes as one of the top choices for students to pursue their education.
- VIT University: VIT’s campus is spread across a big area of 250 acres. The well-planned infrastructure is the striking feature of VIT. With a huge auditorium, top sports facilities, multi-cuisine canteens and smart classrooms, VIT provides the best facilities in terms of education as well as fun outside the classroom. Students looking for a combination of great infrastructure and best pedagogy should definitely consider VIT for the same.
- OP Jindal University: JGU is a research intensive university, and has eight school under its supervision with top-class facilities and infrastructure. It is spread across 80 acres of land. It is known to appoint faculty from different parts of the world with brilliant academic experience. The university attracts a lot of research students because of the available amenities and therefore, is one of the preferred choices for higher education.
- Jain University: Jain University offers a variety of facilities like radio station and studio, information technology services, laboratories, cafeteria and comfortable accommodation for the students and faculty. Aspirants looking for such amenities under one roof can opt for Jain University to kick-start their academic career.