IIIT Hyderabad will commence the registration process for PGEE 2021 from 3rd week of February 2021 for admission into various Postgraduate and Doctorate programmes.
Interested candidates will be able to apply for IIIT Hyderabad PGEE 2021 by submitting the application form along with application fee in an online mode.
After filling the form, candidates have to appear for a computer-based examination held by IIIT Hyderabad. The selected candidates for MS and PhD courses from this exam will need to qualify an interview round to seek the admission.
Also Read: IIIT Hyderabad Admissions 2021
IIITH PGEE 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Before submitting the application form, the candidates must check the below-mentioned eligibility to appear for IIITH PGEE 2021:
- For the PhD degree programme: Successful completion of a master’s degree in a relevant discipline to apply for the PhD degree programme.
- For the MS degree programme: Successful completion of BE/ B.Tech in a related branch if they wish to apply for an MS degree.
- For M.Tech degree programme: Students who have cleared their BE/ B.Tech degree exam from a recognized institute/ university can apply for M.Tech.
- SAARC country nationals can enrol for PGEE admissions and will be treated on par with Indian nationals.
IIITH PGEE 2021: How to Apply?
Candidates should follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for IIITH PGEE 2021;
Step 1: Visit the official website of IIITH.
Step 2: On the homepage, search and click on the link IIITH PGEE 2021 Registration.
Step 3: Enter basic details such as name, parent’s name, gender, mobile number, address and email address.
Step 4: After successful registration, candidates will receive login credentials on registered email and mobile number.
Step 5: Now log in by entering the required credentials.
Step 6: The application form will appear on the screen. Enter personal details, Academic Qualifications and Contact details
Step 7: In the next step, upload scanned copy documents including passport size photograph and signature.
Step 8: Pay the application fee of INR 2000.
Step 9: Before the final submission, candidates are required to check the entered details carefully. Then click on the submit button.
Step 10: Download and take a printout of the application form for future references.
Check: IIITH PGEE Exam Pattern
IIITH PGEE 2021: Documents Required for Application Form
Candidates have to submit the following documents along with IIITH PG application form:
- Qualifying exam mark sheet
- Recent Passport size photo
- Aadhar card
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Mark Sheet
- 12th Certificate