The college has one of the oldest infrastructure and is really prestigious as an educational institute.The college has all kind of facilities for the students.The college faculty us well-qualified and extremely resourceful.The placements given by the college are satisfactory.
The course has a very vast scope and includes research topics and case studies as well.The students have 2 semesters in the first year which are based on all the theoritical aspects of the course and in the next two semesters the emphasis is put upon the specialisation subjects chosen by them.The exams are really tough and involve a lot of preparation to get through them.
Since ,I am still studying I have less knowledge about the placements but the placements that take place every year are really worth appreciating.The students from all the departments get placed with good packages as per my knowledge from the college.
The total fees for the MBA Program is around INR 1.6lakhs which the tuition fees.The students have to pay exam fees every semester which is around INR 1000.The fees is feasible for students as compared to other universities who charge more than a lakh yearly.
The college has a good ratio of both girls and boys.The students have. a great time in the campus studying and also the campus is very peaceful.The college has many events organised for the students to be a part of it and to showcase their talents through various platforms.The college has a home like feeling for those who are from distant cities and states.
The admission for MBA is granted only if the student has a good score in CAT or CMAT after which GD and PI rounds are also to be cleared.The college has 60% seats reserved for the students who have done their UG from the college itself and the rest 40% is given to students who apply from other universities.
The faculty members are highly-qualified and are really experienced.They are cooperative and supportive in every poosible manner and make sure the students do not feel directionless.They understand and guide with all the things which students ask for and also are extremely resourceful.
Because I always wanted to do engineering through govt college and this institute and appeared for wbjee and got a merit rank. Through counselling I got admission in this college and it is closest to my house rather than other engineering colleges. Being a new engineering college it is raising up it's reputation and education through its talented and experienced profeesors. So I got admitted in this college.
As our college is new and this year graduated our first batch. There is few on campus placement. CEAT, TCS, WIPROO, etc companies visited. But thorough off campus placement many students got placed. The highest package of 10 lakh per annum availed by CSE department. About 50% students of all departments are placed. But need to improve placement facilities.
Alumnae of this college are spread across the world. This college provides excellent education along with industrial exposure with a very good placement percentage and also has a good scope for research, which specifically drove me to get admitted to this college. Apart from education, one will absolutely love the scenic beauty if this college.
Good placements, nice campus and faculty. It is near to my city and one of the best colleges in West Bengal. It has hostel facility. My branch is very good for Research work and placements. The college is situated in the heart of city and reaching there is easy.
I always wanted to get into an IIT/NIT. Since, I didn't score well enough to get into any IIT, I thought of going into an NIT. Also, this was the nearest NIT from my home, and my parents had asked me not to choose any college too far away. Moreover, NIT Durgapur has sufficiently good placement and other stats. All these factors made me choose this college.
Students interested for admissions in this college can fill the application form provided by the college. The admissions are based on entrance exam and the merit list. Based on the specialisations selected students are required to appear for entrance exam and then based on the merit list admissions are provided.
The placements in our college is really great and very well coordinated. There is a separate team for monitoring placements known as training and placement cell. Every year they try their best to invite most of the top companies in our college for placement.
Follow & Share this college to get information about admission.