Georgia State University, founded in 1913 is a public research university in Atlanta, Georgia. Spread over 7 campuses, offers 9,500 degrees every year.
Programs, Campus and Residence
- More than 250 programs in 100 fields with 84 research centers, running under 10 schools and colleges, is known to be the widest in the state. Some of the popular majors include– Business, Social Sciences, Biological and Biomedical Sciences.
- Housing at Georgia State University includes University Lofts having 231 apartments with a total occupancy of 550 residents. Including 3-story town homes with 19 beds in each unit and suite styled accommodation for 325 residents.
- University Commons is a 4.2 acre complex of 4 apartment buildings, housing 2,000 University students. Designed for upper class students.
- Online Application Form
- Test scores: SAT/ACT (for UG)
- GMAT/GRE score (for Graduate)
- English language proficiency test scores: TOEFL/IELTS (for Graduate)
- Personal Statement/Essay
- Letter of Recommendation
|Level of Study||Application Fee|
|Fall (Priority)||November 15|
Cost and Scholarships
Cost of Attendance
|Room and Board||8,370 USD|
|Personal Expenses||2,250 USD|
|Books and Supplies||585 USD|
The students are offered financial aid in the form of scholarships. Presidential scholarship is given to only exceptional students, from 22,000 USD to 31,000 USD. Other scholarships and loans are also available for students to avail.