University of Texas at Austin is a public research university located in Austin, Texas, United States. Established in 1883, it is a part of Association of American Universities and is considered a public ivy league. The university has the eighth largest campus enrolment in the country.
Programs, Campus & Residence
- The college offers 170 undergraduate, 139 graduate and 98 doctoral programs through 18 schools and colleges.
- The most popular majors are - engineering, social sciences, and business, management, marketing.
- The college has a campus of 431 acres housing 4 museums. It has 14 residence halls providing on-campus housing to students.
|Requirements||Transcripts, LOR, SOP|
|English Proficiency Test||TOEFL/IELTS|
|Application Fee||USD 90|
|Intake Season|| Fall – December 1; Spring – March 1|
Resume; personal statement; proof of financial support
Applications for both UG and graduate programs must be submitted on the official website.
Cost of Attendance & Financial Aids
|Expense||Cost in USD|
|Tuition and Fees||36,744|
|Room and Board||10,070|
|Books and Supplies||662|
- The college provides financial aid to 40% of its students.
- The average need-based scholarship offered by the college is of USD 9,539.
- The university has more than 482,000 alumni in its network who enjoy benefits like career resources, athletic merchandise, access to campus and its resources and many more.