University of the Sunshine Coast (USC), in Queensland is the highest rated university in Australia for faculty, learning resources and for providing student support materials. Also USC has an 87% rate of graduate employability, where the graduates are employed within 4 months of completion of their degree.
|Student Ratio (females to males)||64:36|
|Graduate Employability Rate||87%|
|No. of Courses||142|
|No. of International Students||12%|
|Cost of Attendance||AUD 20,000 – AUD 50,000 (annually)|
|Applications Accepted||USC printed application, through post|
|Intake Type||Semester wise|
|Mode of Program||Full time and part time|
Programs, Campus and Residence
- USC is known for its research subjects in Australia. Some of the subjects are: Creative Arts, Education by Research, Climate Change Adaptation by Research, Philosophy, etc. USC does not offer on-campus residential facilities for its students.
University of the Sunshine Coast Admission Process
- Application Form: International students can download the application form and mail the complete application at the given address.
- Common requirements: Translated academic transcripts, work experience history (if any), along with degree/diploma (for PG admissions).
- Application fee: No Fee Additional requirements: Official bank statement and copy of passport.
- Application deadlines: Rolling
- The following table shows English Proficiency Test score requirements for UG and PG admissions:
|Test||UG Courses Requirement||PG Courses Requirement|
Cost of Attendance
|Department Name||Total Fee (UG)|
|Business, IT and Tourism||AUD 13,300 – AUD 53,200|
|Creative Industries, Design and Communication||AUD 25,000 – AUD 69,600|
|Education||AUD 75,600 – AUD 102,400|
|Engineering and Science||AUD 27,600 – AUD 143,000|
|Health, Nursing and Sport Sciences||AUD 53,200 – AUD 104,000|
|Humanities, Psychology and Social Science||AUD 25,000 – AUD 121,000|
|Law and Criminology||AUD 69,600 – AUD 128,000|
USC offers around 54 scholarships to international students, department wise. Some of them are:
- Financial Planning Association of Australia Prize - AUD 1,500 awarded to Bachelor of Commerce students.
- CPA Australia Prize - AUD 1,240 awarded to Accounting students.
- Big Kart Track Prize - AUD 1,000 awarded to Tourism students.
- Argon Law Prize - AUD 500 awarded to Commercial Law students.
- Jennifer Carter Geography Prize - AUD 500 awarded to Changing Planet Earth students.