IES’s Management College and Research Centre (IES MCRC), Mumbai is ranked 8th by The Week, 7th for MBA by MBAUniverse and 8th by Business World in Mumbai. IES MCRC is popular for its PGDM and PGDM PM programs. The institute has a record of 100% placement with 160+ recruiters of repute. IES’s Management College and Research Centre come under the umbrella of the IES. It is known to be India’s one of the oldest Charitable Public Trusts, around 67 institutions are running under IES. IES’s Management College and Research Centre are recognized as a premier business school, committed to academic excellence and value-based education. The institute offers several full-time courses which include PGDM, PGDM in Pharmaceutical Management and Ph.D. program. The flagship program of the Institute i.e. PGDM is equivalent to an MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
IES’s Management College and Research Centre Highlights
|Established | Institute Type||1998 | Private|
|Approved by||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE – PGDM Program)
Government of Maharashtra
|Affiliated to||Mumbai University|
|Accredited by||National Board of Accreditation (NBA)|
National: CAT/ XAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ ATMA
|Courses Offered||PGDM & PGDM-PM|
|Application Mode | Fees||Online & Offline|
|Seats Available||PGDM: 210 | PGDM-PM: 30|
|Facilities Available||Library, Hostel, Auditorium, Sports|
IES’s Management College and Research Centre Courses
IES’s MCRC Mumbai offers PGDM program under various disciplines. Given below are the details for the same:
Course 1: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Specialization: Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, Entrepreneurship Management, Business Analytics.
- Eligibility: Graduation in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks (45% for reserved category candidates) and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAHCET.
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake: 210
- Fees: INR 4,00,000
Course 2: Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM – Pharmaceutical Management)
- Eligibility: Graduation with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks with Pharmacy, Medicine Biology, Chemistry and Life Sciences (45% for reserved category candidates) and obtained a valid score in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ GMAT/ CMAT/ MAHCET.
- Duration: 2 years
- Intake: 30
- Fees: INR 3,50,000
Course 3: Ph.D. in Management
- Eligibility: Post Graduate with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks.
- Duration: 5 years
IES’s Management College and Research Centre Admission
Step 1: Visit the official website of the college.
Step 2: Fill the admission form with all the required documents.
Step 3: Pay the application fee of INR 2,000 via online mode (Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Transfer)
Pay offline through Demand Draft in favor of IES MCRC.
Step 4: After payment, download a copy of your filled application form and submit it to the campus along with all the relevant documents to the address given below:
IES MCRC "Vishwakarma" M.D. Lotlikar Vidya Sankul,
791, S. K. Marg, Bandra Reclamation,
Mumbai – 400 050
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of the following exams:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) - Read more
- Management Admission Test (MAT) - Read more
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) - Read more
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) - Read more
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) - Read more
- All India Management Association Under Graduate Aptitude Test (ATMA) - Read more
- Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MAHCET) - Read more
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal Interview.
- Parameters for Final Selection are as follows:
|% Marks in 10th||25||5%|
|% Marks in 12th||25||5%|
|Entrance Test Score||175||35%|
|Performance in Psychometric Test||100||20%|
|Performance in PI||100||20%|
All the applicants who get shortlisted for participating in the selection process are advised to submit one set of self-attested documents as per the following sequence at the time of Personal Interview:
- 10th, 12th, and Degree (Semester / Year wise) Mark Sheets and Certificate
- Aptitude Test (GMAT / CAT / MAT / XAT / ATMA / CMAT / MH-CET) Score Card
- Work Experience Certificate (If any)
- “Gap Affidavit” (Period after Graduation till Admission Date), if applicable
- 2 Stamp Size Photograph (write your name and registration number at the back of your photograph)
- Aadhar Card
Check: IES’s MCRC Mumbai Admission
IES’s Management College and Research Centre Placement
IES MCRC provides job opportunities via ‘placement cell’, where all students undergo training to appear in an interview process of a company. The highest package for PGDM and PGDM Pharmaceutical Management was recorded at INR 10 LPA and INR 6.6 LPA respectively. The average package for the PGDM program is INR 5.7 LPA and for PGDM Pharmaceutical Management is INR 5.4 LPA. Some of the potential employers are IPSOS, Capital First, Avalon Global Research, CBRE, Asian Paints, Amul India, HDFC Ltd, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, ICICI Prudential, Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited, Crisil, BNP Paribas, Radio Mirchi, Madison India, ABP News, Travel XP, Reliance Retail, Future Group, etc.
Final Placement of the Batch 2018-2020
|Particulars||Final Placement (INR)||Final Placement for Marketing (INR)||Final Placement for Finance (INR)|
|Top 10%||9 LPA||10 LPA||7.3 LPA|
|Top 20%||8 LPA||9.5 LPA||7 LPA|
|Top 50%||6.5 LPA||7.5 LPA||6.3 LPA|
|Overall Package||5.7 LPA||--||--|
Check: IES’s MCRC Mumbai Placement
IES’s Management College and Research Centre Facilities
Classroom: IES MCRC has state-of-art spacious classrooms. All classrooms are air-conditioned and equipped with the latest technological facilities like LCD display, Computer, Internet, Sound Systems. All well-equipped classrooms provide a healthy atmosphere for learning, thus providing an environment to improve students' capacity to concentrate.
Computer Lab: IES MCRC has two state-of-art Computer Laboratories is connected to the internet world by 2 Internet connections of 50 Mbps and 20 Mbps Leased line.
Auditorium: IES Campus has a jewel in the form of “Manik Sabhagriha” which is a centrally air-conditioned auditorium. The auditorium has a capacity of 800 seats. The auditorium is used for conferences and seminars and equipped with all modern facilities.
Student Lounge: Students play major indoor and outdoor games like Table Tennis, Carrom, Chess in the campus and outdoor games like Cricket, Volleyball, Badminton, Throw ball in the hired grounds. Major informal discussion between students usually happens during breaks.
IES’s Global Connect: IES Management College and Research Centre (IES MCRC) is a premier business school, committed to academic excellence. Towards achieving this IES MCRC provides global opportunities through collaborations, industry alliances and student engagements.
- The institute has signed MOUs with universities in Ireland, Switzerland and Taiwan and it is in the final stage of discussions with universities in Australia and the USA.
- The institute has industry alliances with CII, IMC, ISTD, NIPM, AMDISA, IDMA and many more.
- Student-Engagements at IES MCRC include interactions with ASEAN Delegations, Singapore International Foundation, Common Wealth Alliance of Young Entrepreneurs, CII Higher Education Summit, IMC International Finance Conference, IMC Fusion Conference, CII Yuva, Yuva Coffee with CEO, CII-Make In India, CII-Yi Youth Conclave, CII Yi TAKE PRIDE to name a few.
IES’s Management College and Research Centre Faculty
Given below are the details of the IES MCRC Mumbai’s faculty:
- Designation: Associate Professor
- Qualification: Ph.D, M.Tech
- Specialization: System & IT
Beena Narayan Tripathi
- Designation: Professor, Program Chairman
- Qualification: Ph.D, MMM
- Specialization: Industrial Economics
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: B.E, MBA, Ph.D
- Specialization: QT & Operations Management
Dinesh D. Harsolekar
- Designation: Director
- Qualification: M.Com, Ph.D
- Specialization: Accounting, Finance, Communication and Soft Skills
- Designation: Assistant Professor
- Qualification: B.Com, MMS, Ph.D
- Specialization: Accounting and Finance
Check: IES’s MCRC Mumbai Faculty
IES’s Management College and Research Centre FAQs
Ques. How can I cancel my admission at IES’s Management College and Research Centre?
Ans. For any reason, if an applicant decides to cancel admission after payment of fees, then the refund will be as per AICTE rules.
Ques. Does IES’s Management College and Research Centre provide scholarships?
Ans. Yes, IES’s MCRC provides scholarships on the basis of merit. The final decision to award the scholarship remains with college management. To know more, click here
Ques. What are the international programs are offered at IES’s Management College and Research Centre?
Ans. IES’s MCRC offers International programs to selected students:
- Study Abroad Immersion programs (4 - credit courses) in Australia, Ireland, Switzerland, Taiwan, USA.
- Student Exchange Program (Semester abroad) for a duration of 5 months in Taiwan and Ireland.
- The tuition fee is waived off by the foreign universities.
- Paid International Internship in Taiwan for 3 months.
- The student has to pay for a visa, travel and stay for all the above programs.
Ques. What are the bank details for submitting fees via NEFT at IES’s Management College and Research Centre?
Ans. The bank details for submitting fees via NEFT at IES’s MCRC are as follows:
|Account Name||IEC MCRC (Autonomous)|
|Bank Name||The Greater Bombay Co. op Bank Ltd.|
|Branch||Bandra Reclamation, Mumbai|
|Type of Account||Saving|