ICFAI Business School, (IBS) Hyderabad is inviting applications for admission to BA in Economics Program for the academic session beginning from 2nd August 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit the application till the deadline of May 31, 2021.
ICFAI Business School Hyderabad offers admission to various UG, PG and Ph.D. degrees focusing on Management. ICFAI Business School Hyderabad was introduced as Faculty of Management under the ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education (IFHE), Hyderabad. Higher Secondary Examination (12th) qualified candidates will be eligible for admission to BBA. A Bachelor’s degree holder can apply for admission to MBA and an applicant holding a Master's degree in a relevant subject will be eligible for Ph.D. Admission.
- Selection to BBA and PGPA will be based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination and an interview conducted by the Institution.
- Admission to MBA will be based on the performance in IBSAT conducted by the Institution. CAT/GMAT/NMAT qualified candidates will be exempted from the test and will be invited for an interview.
- MBA Executive admission will be based on the marks secured in the qualifying examination.
- Selection to Ph.D. programmes will be done according to the marks secured in IBSAT. NET/JRF qualified candidates will be exempted from the entrance examination. The final selection will be based on the performance in the entrance exam, group discussion along with the interview.
- The application form can be filled online as well as offline.
- The application fee should be paid through Net Banking/Debit/Credit Card for online mode of application and cash for offline mode.
Read about IBS Hyderabad Courses & Fee
IBS Hyderabad Admission Stories
|Anish Das||164||Read More|
|Sivapoorani G||158||Read More|
|Abhijeet Das||78||Read More|
IBS Hyderabad Admission Highlights 2021
|Name of the Institution||ICFAI, Business School Hyderabad|
|Type of Institution||Private|
|Admission Criteria||BBA: Merit and Interview|
|MBA: IBSAT/ CAT/ GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC|
|Ph.D: IBSAT/ UGC NET|
|PGPA: Merit-Based followed by Micro Presentation and Interview|
|Mode of Entrance||Online|