Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will conduct the AP ICET 2019 counselling on behalf of APSCHE. The counselling will be expected to be commenced in the 1st week of June 2019. The counselling rounds will strictly be according to candidates' ranks or merit list. The state-level AP ICET 2019 will be held on May 2, 2019, in two sessions.
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET Counselling 2019
The counselling of AP ICET 2019 requires the following eligibility criteria to be met before candidates are called for the seat allotment procedure:
- Candidates securing 50 % aggregate (in case of OC category) are eligible for counselling stage.
- Those belonging to SC and ST categories have to score at least 45 % aggregate in degree and AP ICET 2019 to qualify for the counselling.
AP ICET 2019 Counselling Schedule
Decentralized AP ICET Certificate Verification Dates (SC/ ST/ BC/ OC/ Minority)
|In July 2019||18,001||30,000|
AP ICET Centralized Certificate Verification Schedule – PH/ CAP/ NCC/ Sports & Games and Anglo-Indian
|11-07-2019||9:00 AM||PH (V), PH (H), PH(O)||1||25,000|
APICET 2019 Cut off
The Andhra University announces category wise APICET Cut off list for counselling every year. The candidates seeking admission to MBA and MCA courses via APICET 2019 can get an insight about the previous year’s counselling via the below mentioned APICET 2017 Rank list.
|DATE||CATEGORY||RANKS CALLED (BEGINNING)||RANKS CALLED (ENDING)|
|20/7/2015||PH (V), PH (H), PH (O)||1||Last|
|22/7/2015||NCC||20, 001||40, 000|
|22/7/2015||Sports||20, 001||40, 000|
APICET 2019 Counselling Process
Following steps are involved in the AP ICET 2019 counselling process:
- Candidates have to register on the website for the web based counselling.
- Candidates are allowed to attend the counselling on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The counselling dates will be as per the ranks obtanied by the candidates.
- Candidates have to select the college/stream according to their ranks and verify their documents online.
- After the verification process, candidates need to pay the counselling fee and get the receipt.
- The registration numbers (user Id) and password will be provided to the candidates for taking part in web counselling.
- Candidates will receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- With the allotment letter, candidates have to report the allotted college for admission on due date and time with carrying the original documents.
Note: The final seat allotment will be made by the Andhra University. Once the seat allotment has been done, candidates will be notified about the same via an SMS that will be sent to the candidate on his/her registered mobile number by his/her allotted college.
AP ICET Processing Fee
Certificates/Documents Required for AP ICET 2019 Counselling
The candidates seeking admission via APICET 2019 should carry certain documents on the day of the counselling. Below is a list of documents required to be presented by the candidates, irrespective of their categories (if any), at the time of APICET 2019 counselling:
- Aadhar Card
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) Rank Card
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) hall ticket
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- SSC/10th or its equivalent Marks memo
- IV-X Study Certificates
- Degree or B.Tech all semester marks Memos & PC
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- Physically Handicapped/CAP/National Cadet Corps/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
- Two sets of photocopies of all the documents/certificates listed above.
Category-Wise Requirement of Documents –
Apart from the list of the documents mentioned above, a candidate if he/she belongs to any of the below mentioned categories, is required to bring the given category wise documents as well.
- Children of Armed Force (CAP) Candidates
Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana and have the permanent address/hometown declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (in case of ex-servicemen).
- Service Certificate (in case of servicemen) issued by a Competent Authority for verification.
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates
- Candidates applying under the PH category are required to submit a PH certificate issued through a District Medical Board.
- PH candidates must note that only those candidates with 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)/sports candidates
- Candidates under this category are required to produce original certificates as issued by the competent authorities.
- Anglo-Indian candidates
- Anglo-Indian candidates are required to produce the certificate as issued by the competent authority of their place of residence.
- Minority candidates
- Candidates seeking admission under this category are required to produce SSC TC containing minority status or a certificate from the head master.
AP ICET 2019 Seat Allotment Procedure
Process of participating in the subsequent phases of AP ICET 2019 Counselling –
- If candidates have not participated in previous phases of counselling, then they can participate as a fresh candidate by attending certificate/document verification at one of the help centres.
- If no seat is allotted in the previous phase of AP ICET counselling, candidates can participate in the next phase.
- If a seat is allotted and candidates have not accepted the joining then the allotted seat will be cancelled and will be treated as a vacancy to be filled later. Candidates can participate in the counselling but are eligible to join new college allotted in the second phase and cannot claim for the previous allotment.
- If a candidate has paid the fee, accepted the joining and reported at the allotted college, they can still participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling. If a seat is allotted as per new option, then the first allotment will be cancelled and candidates will be moved to the new allotted college.
AP ICET Counselling 2019 - Process of Cancellation of Seat
If candidates want to withdraw or cancel the allotted seat, at the end of the Counselling process, they can do so before a stipulated date. For this, candidates have to approach the Convener in person or by registered post and have to submit the following documents –
- Duly filled in application for cancellation of allotted seat
- Original receipt of certificates issued at the time of certificate verification at helpline centre
- Latest provisional allotment order
- Receipt of fee payment
- Request letter for cancellation of allotted seat by the candidate.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College