AP ICET 2021 Counselling (Final Phase) will begin on February 9, 2021, Candidates who are registering for the first time for APICET Counselling will have to get their certificates verified on Feb 9 – 10 by visiting the help-centres. Web options from phase 1 counselling will not be considered in the final Phase of counselling. Check APICET 2021 Counselling Dates
Seat Allotment for Phase-1 was released on the official website of APICET Counselling on Feb 6, 2021. Candidates can download Allotment order for APICET 2021 by logging into their account. Direct link to download APICET seat allotment is given below Moreover, dates for Final Phase counseling and certificate verification is also out. Check APICET Certificate Verification Date Rank-wise
AP ICET Counselling: Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati will conduct AP ICET 2021 Counselling for the state level exam on behalf of APSCHE. AP ICET Counselling Dates 2021 has been released on the official website. The entire procedure will be carried out as per the candidates' ranks or merit list. Check APICET 2021 Counselling Date
- This year, AP ICET 2021 has been conducted on September 10-11, 2021 in offline mode.
- The results were announced on September 25, and Rank Cards were available for Download on October 01. Check AP ICET 2021 Result
Eligibility Criteria for AP ICET Counselling
As per the standards, the shortlisted candidates must meet the following in order to be called for the seat allotment procedure:
- Candidates securing 50 % aggregate (in case of OC category) are eligible for counselling stage.
- Those belonging to SC and ST categories have to score at least 45 % aggregate in degree and AP ICET to qualify for the counselling.
Direct Link for APICET 2021 Counselling (Final Phase)
Given below is the detailed schedule of the admission procedure:
|Start date for payment of processing fee, Registration and Slot Booking||January 24, 2021|
|Certificate verification at helpline center depending on the rank secured||January 25-January 29, 2021|
|Last Date To Uploading Of Documents Related To Ews||January 24, 2021|
|Start and end date for exercising options||January 28-January 31, 2021|
|Last date to freeze the options||January 31, 2021(up to 6:00 pm)|
|Seat Allotment Result||February 6, 2021|
|Final Phase Counselling Begins||February 9, 2021|
|Certificate verification and web option entry||February 9 – 10, 2021|
APICET Counselling 2021
Following steps are involved in the AP ICET 2021 counselling process:
- Candidates have to register on the website for the web-based counselling.
- Candidates are allowed to attend the counselling on the basis of their rank in the merit list. The counselling dates will be as per the ranks obtanied by the candidates.
- Candidates have to select the college/stream according to their ranks and verify their documents online.
- After the verification process, candidates need to pay the counselling fee and get the receipt.
- The registration numbers (user Id) and password will be provided to the candidates for taking part in web counselling.
- Candidates will receive the allotment letter through SMS or email on their registered email ID and mobile number.
- With the allotment letter, candidates have to report the allotted college for admission on due date and time with carrying the original documents.
|January 25, 2021||1 – 7000|
|January 27, 2021||7001 – 17000|
|January 28, 2021||17001 – 29000|
|January 29, 2021||29001 – Last Rank|
AP ICET Counselling Fee
AP ICET Counselling: Documents Required
The candidates seeking admission via AP ICET 2021 should carry certain documents on the day of the counselling. Below is a list of documents required to be presented by the candidates, irrespective of their categories (if any), at the time of APICET 2021 counselling:
- Aadhar Card
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) Rank Card
- Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (APICET) hall ticket
- Residence Certificate (in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education)
- Residence Certificate of either of parents in Telangana for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- SSC/10th or its equivalent Marks memo
- IV-X Study Certificates
- Degree or B.Tech all semester marks Memos & PC
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2017
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority
- Physically Handicapped/CAP/National Cadet Corps/Sports/Minority Certificate if applicable.
- Two sets of photocopies of all the documents/certificates listed above.
Category-Wise Requirement of Documents –
Apart from the list of the documents mentioned above, a candidate if he/she belongs to any of the below-mentioned categories, is required to bring the given category wise documents as well.
- Children of Armed Force (CAP) Candidates
Candidates whose parents are domiciled in Telangana and have the permanent address/hometown declared by them while joining the service and as recorded in their service register are alone eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category.
- Identity card.
- Discharge book (in case of ex-servicemen).
- Service Certificate (in case of servicemen) issued by a Competent Authority for verification.
- Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
- Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates
- Candidates applying under the PH category are required to submit a PH certificate issued through a District Medical Board.
- PH candidates must note that only those candidates with 40% & above disability are eligible for reservation.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)/sports candidates
- Candidates under this category are required to produce original certificates as issued by the competent authorities.
- Anglo-Indian candidates
- Anglo-Indian candidates are required to produce the certificate as issued by the competent authority of their place of residence.
- Minority candidates
- Candidates seeking admission under this category are required to produce SSC TC containing minority status or a certificate from the head master.
AP ICET 2021 Seat Allotment Procedure
Process of participating in the subsequent phases of AP ICET 2021 Counselling –
- If candidates have not participated in previous phases of counselling, then they can participate as a fresh candidate by attending certificate/document verification at one of the help centres.
- If no seat is allotted in the previous phase of AP ICET counselling, candidates can participate in the next phase.
- If a seat is allotted and candidates have not accepted the joining then the allotted seat will be cancelled and will be treated as a vacancy to be filled later. Candidates can participate in the counselling but are eligible to join new college allotted in the second phase and cannot claim for the previous allotment.
- If a candidate has paid the fee, accepted the joining and reported at the allotted college, they can still participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling. If a seat is allotted as per new option, then the first allotment will be cancelled and candidates will be moved to the new allotted college.
Check AP ICET Cut off
AP ICET Counselling 2021 - Process of Cancellation of Seat
If candidates want to withdraw or cancel the allotted seat, at the end of the Counselling process, they can do so before a stipulated date. For this, candidates have to approach the Convener in person or by registered post and have to submit the following documents –
- Duly filled in application for cancellation of allotted seat
- Original receipt of certificates issued at the time of certificate verification at helpline centre
- Latest provisional allotment order
- Receipt of fee payment
- Request letter for cancellation of allotted seat by the candidate.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.