AP ICET 2020 Rank Card has been released on October 1, 2020, by Sri Venkateswara University. Candidates can download the rank card by entering the issued registration number and password/ date of birth in the required fields. Earlier, AP ICET Results has declared for MBA and MCA program on September 25, 2020.
Latest: APICET 2020 Rank Card and Response Sheet for COVID positive candidates have been released. Download Here
- The minimum qualifying marks for General category is 25% while there is no qualifying score for SC/ST candidates. Check AP ICET Cut off
- This year, AP ICET 2020 has been conducted on September 10-11, 2020 in offline mode.
- After the announcement of results, the counselling will begin in October 2020. Know more
AP ICET Result 2020 #Facts
- The ranks will be assigned in the order of merit on the basis of marks obtained in exam.
- Merit rank will be considered for providing admission in the AP state.
- In case of a tie, section-wise marks will be considered in making merit. Section A will be given priority first, then to section B.
- To get a re-evaluation done of the AP ICET 2020 result needs to submit an application with a re-evaluation fee of INR 1000.
AP ICET 2020 Results Dates
A tentative schedule for the examination is given below:
|AP ICET 2020 Entrance Exam||September 10-11, 2020|
|AP ICET 2020 Results and final answer key||September 25, 2020|
|AP ICET 2020 Counselling||To be announced|
How to Check AP ICET 2020 Results?
APICET 2020 Results will be available at the official website. Here are simple steps to check the results/ scores are given below:
- Visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in
- Click on “Download Results”.
- Enter the ‘Hall Ticket Number’ as mentioned on the admit card and enter submit
- Marks and respective ranks of the candidates will be displayed.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the result and keep it safe for future references.
Note: Candidates can check their ranks, information about AP ICET Counselling and dates on the official website of AP ICET 2020.
Details Mentioned on Score card
APICET 2020 Scorecard comprises of various details about the candidates who have applied for the exam. Some of the main details scorecard comprises of are given below:
- Name of the Aspirant
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Address of the Examination Center
- Date of Birth
- Date of exam
- Date of scorecard displayed
- Details of Marks / Rank of the candidate
Normalization of AP ICET 2020 Score card
The main aim of the normalization is to justify the candidates who got a difficult paper compared to an easier paper. Hence, the task is to rationalize in the best possible sense and rank the candidates based on global performance. Various national level examination bodies like CAT, JEE (Main), GATE etc. are currently adopting such normalization procedures. Correspondingly, Committee on normalization has deliberated extensively and decided to use the following normalization procedure.
SMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session in which the candidate belongs to
GMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together
Top Average Session: Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session in which the candidate belongs to
Top Average Global: Average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all sessions together
Weightage for assigning merit ranks: 75% of EAMCET normalized marks and 25% of Intermediate Marks in group subjects to prepare the rank.
AP ICET Cut off
The exam conducting authority Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) has prescribed certain guidelines for the preparation of AP ICET Cut off list. Read the cutoff guidelines below:
- The total marks of AP ICET 2020 are 200. General candidates have to qualify the cutoff of 25 percent marks (50 marks out of 200).
- No qualifying marks have been prescribed for SC and ST categories.
- In case more than one candidate scores the same marks, a tie-breaker will be applied. The criteria for tie-breaker is as follows:
- Marks scored in section A will be considered.
- If the tie still persists, marks obtained by candidate in section B will be referred for tie-breaking.
- In case the tie still continues, the tie will be resolved by taking into consideration the age of the candidate. Older candidates will be given preference.
APICET 2020 Counselling
The counselling will be based on the AP ICET cutoff 2020 released as the ranks shared in the cutoff will decide if candidates are eligible for Counselling of AP ICET and other admission formalities. The AP ICET 2020 cutoff will vary among all participating B-Schools and will be different for candidates belonging to various categories. It will be available in online mode only in pdf format and the link will be shared on this page when shared by the authorities.
Following steps are involved in the counselling process:
- Firstly, all the shortlisted candidates have to report the help centres for document verification.
- Based on the preferences entered by candidates and availability of seats and merit, suitable seats will be allotted to admit students.
- Candidates allotted seats will have to pay the requisite fee and report to the college allotted to them.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.