Assam CEE 2018 application forms will be available from March 1, 2018. Candidates can register themselves till March 20, 2018. Form will be available on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam.
Candidates must make sure that they have passed 10+2 examination from Assam board or equivalent without any grace marks with Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry and English as compulsory subjects.
The candidates must follow the below-listed steps in order to complete registration Process for Assam CEE:
- Registration of Candidate: The candidates need to register themselves by providing basic information like as Email ID, Phone Number, Name and Date of Birth.
- Filling of Application Form: Fill the application form with respect to the Personal Details, Academic Qualification, and Residential Details.
- Uploading of Documents: Soft copies of the documents should be uploaded with the application form in the prescribed format only.
- Payment of Application Fee: Pay the application fee of INR 600 in online mode through Net Banking or Offline through Bank Challan.
Assam CEE 2018 Important Dates
DTE, Assam announces the important dates for Assam CEE every year. Here are the dates for Assam CEE 2018:
|Availability of Application Form||March 1, 2018|
|Last date to Fill the Application Form||March 20, 2018|
|Last Date for Application Fee submission||7 days from filling the application form|
|Examination Date||1st week of June 2018|
How to Apply for Assam CEE 2018
Candidates can apply for Assam CEE 2018 through online mode only. The candidates must make sure that they should apply in between March 1 to March 20,2018. Applications submitted after the given time period will not be entertained. Here are few steps to complete Assam CEE 2018 Application Process:
STEP 1- Registration:
- Log onto the official website of DTE, Assam.
- Click on ‘Click Here to Apply’ option given in the notification panel.
- Enter the following details to complete the registration process: Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Date of Birth and Password
STEP-2: Filling of Application Form:
- Click on the ‘Application Form’,
- Enter the details such as Candidate’s Name, Parents’ Name, Nationality, Date of Birth, Preferred Course, Gender, Qualifying Examination, Permanent Address, City and other residential details, Mobile Number and Exam Centre
- Make sure that the Mobile number and Email address must be correct as it will be required for further communication.
STEP-3: Uploading of Documents (Soft Copies):
- After filling the application form, candidates have to upload certain documents in support of their eligibility and pass status.
- Students should make sure that the documents uploaded by them are authentic and in the prescribed format only. Here is the list of documents to be uploaded along with the application form:
|Photograph||Less than 100 KB||JPG/JPEG||Height- 250 to 300 pixels Width- 150 to 220 pixels|
|Signature||Less than 100 KB||JPG/JPEG||Height- 100 to 180 pixels Width- 150 to 220 pixels|
STEP-4: Payment of Fees:
- After uploading the required documents and providing the details, students can pay the application fee online as well as offline.
- Candidates can use Net-Banking while using their Credit or Debit Cards.
- The candidates can take a printout of the Bank Challan and submit the fee to the nearest State Bank of India branch within 7 days of filling up of the application form.
- Payment will be reflected and updated in the applicant’s login menu.
Exemption from Assam CEE 2018
According to Government of India notification, the below-mentioned category of candidates is exempted from appearing in Assam CEE 2018.
- Nomination under Reserved Categories: Those candidates who are eligible for reservation benefits as per Govt. of India rules with respect to their State, Union Territory or Foreign Country are exempted from appearing in Assam CEE 2018. Such candidates have to satisfy the basic eligibility conditions as laid down by Assam CEE authority.
- First Position Rank Holders: Those candidates are exempted who have secured top position in 10+2 examination (Science group) conducted by the Assam Board with not less than 85% marks in aggregate. Such candidates may apply directly for admission within 10 days after the publication of their qualifying examination result to DTE, Assam.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College